January Jellybeans 2013!...

I don't have any kicks up high yet. Thank goodness though. Those are the worse. She still seems to be in the breech position and just kicks low all the time.

Same here Sassy. Bubba turned the other night and I got a couple of kicks to the upper area but by this morning back to kicking breech. sometimes baby moves sideways and I get them to the side with head butts to the other side but it's usually the breech position.

Same here... I feel Zoela at my cervix alot, also.

I bought this for Zoela on eBay... $13.99 free shipping. Other sites want between $20-$25 for it. I love it and I couldn't resist!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/ca-11869_1z_zps01a4d4fe.jpg

Super cute little suit Lenzi!!

Ladies, all your bumps are so beautiful - lots of different shapes and sizes!!

Span, that is very annoying about the tube/train - it's usually the women that take notice and offer to stand up, it always frustrated me when i lived in London!

Darkstar, if you want to buddy up with someone for labour updates I think we might be the only two kiwi's!! Otherwise with the Aussie girls will be all good too :)

I have been thinking about putting a bump pic up for a while and today is the day, it's still fairly small but here goes - this was at 23 weeks but it hasnt changed much since then!!! Sorry about the very similar vest top to yours Nikki!!

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
Woo hoo Im an eggplant today :) hopefully Ill be finishing work tomorrow!! Mega excited to be able to have a little longer in bed, not have to get two buses then walk to work etc

I've been feeling Boop mostly near my belly button, sometimes a little higher and a little lower and s/he's still stompin on my cervix!!! :dohh:

Not sure if this is what pinky is doing to me? It feel like an elastic band being twanged just above my foo!

23 Weeks
23.jpg
24 Weeks
24.jpg
My Pram :D
pram.jpg

sorry it took me so long to upload pictures i have had a very hectic couple of days :S

Aww love the bumps! some of them are so petite!

Mine is very comparable to Jrow and im like 4 weeks shy of her in gestation:haha: i guess Braxton will be a chunker!

I watched 2 DVD's that i got from my insurance company and one from a free formula kit from Similac that I got. Both were very informational.

The similac one helped ALOT with breastfeeding, crib safety, how to prevent SIDS, feeding baby/burping, pee/poo cycles, sleep patterns etc. Hubby and i learned ALOT!

I hope this week goes by fast! My sister will be in town visiting this weekend!!

Lol i dbt mind lillian! Ur still so tiny! Look greattt! As do all u other ladies! 15 or so more weeks til the baby pics and labor updates begin.,!! :)

Lovely pics MissMummy!

Lillian, you are tiny but it's a lovely bump! I've finally started to gain weight now at 22wks, but until this last week I was pretty much on track to look like that. Now I suddenly have a tummy.

Leinzlove - very sweet!

We're offering on a house we want to buy today & very nervous as I think we probably won't get it at the price we're prepared to pay. Wish us luck... We're waiting for a response :shrug:

Good luck blossom! Just less than a year ago we were doing that! The first house we put an offer on they accepeted right away...ut when we got the inspection and there was radon in the house! So we told the owners we wouldnt buy ntil they put in a system to filter it out...well they did and it didnt work so we backed out....

Fast forward to our house were in now... We put an offer in 20,000 less than asking price... They told us no... 3 months later still no buyer and we put in an offer 19,500 less than asking price lol and they took it :) Good luck!! Sometimes it just takes some patience.

Aw, thanks Nikki. Sounds like you did well :)

I will try to be as patient as you, but I'm hopeless! Last time we bought we overpayed a bit (it was our first house) & we don't want to do the same. Luckily the one we want now has already been on the market a little while & they want to rent it out if we don't get it as they need the money, so it shouldn't be too much of a drawn out negotiation.

*sigh* What an itchy weekend!!!

Talked to the doctor's office this morning and am being treated for a yeast infection. And they confirmed that the brown discharge I was having is nothing to be concerned with - which is at least reassuring. Heading out now to buy some supplies to get this under control.

Good Monday morning ladies! Everyone is looking great!

Good luck on the house! I remember that feeling 2 years ago! We were in love with the house ... luckily the lady was happy to sell as she was ready to move up north and the house had been up for awhile.

I can't believe how fast we are moving along. It seems like the weeks are flying by now. We are very excited to meet new baby girl! I am getting excited for my shower and then to get all the clothes washed and put away! Those finishing touches will just make it perfect.

Last night, DH said, You aren't a birdy will you come to bed. I said what .... then he said you are nesting and it is 12am. hahaha! I was wiping cheese sauce off the window. It was a tiny spot but I know I would have been thinking about it. Not sure how someone got cheese dip on our window but I was going to clean it before I went to sleep. hahahaha:haha:

I had the worst dream last night. I had just given birth to my baby girl, when someone came in and took her from me. I couldn't find her for the life of me, and even in dream land, I have never been so scared in my life. Then I discovered who had taken her, and I had to kill all of them, and I'm not a violent person in the least, so I was really surprised it was me killing them in my dream and not my husband, who is a marine and was a turret gunner during his deployment in Afghanistan. It was so horrible. I woke up this morning feeling so upset. I know it was just a dream, but this is my baby. It would kill me to have something happen to her at this point.

In other news, I have a OBGYN appointment today. Not really looking forward to it, besides getting to hear Lilah's heartbeat. I can't wait to move home and switch over to a midwife.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FALL!!! Soon enough scarfs, sweaters and boots! Yay!!

I gained 5 pounds since my last drs. appt in august. Oh well... and glucose test is in 4 weeks, but only 1 hour before and I can eat during the day. He did recommend to stay away from sweets so I don't have to do the 4 hour one.

I feel baby everywhere around tummy, sometimes he kicks very high above my belly button.

As for nesting, last night I cleaned like crazy what I usually do on mondays, but I couldn't not do it. I even asked hubby to scrub the tub, because the cleaning detergent I use for it has chlorine and It was making me feel very dizzy last week, so he did it and he did a better job than I did. Hahaha. I think I'm gonna have to ask him to do that weekly duty 'til Matthew comes along!

I have a yeast infection too Ditty :( mine isn't itchy though thank goodness, it just showed up on a swab.

Well the estate agent has got back to us to say that our offer on the house is less than the vendor wanted, but they know we're ready to move, so they want to think about it overnight & will let us know tomorrow. Will let you all know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->