January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm having trouble keeping up, but I was wondering, can I ask a question, then try to catch up with everyone tomorrow?

This has happened to me twice now (once on Sunday and once this morning). I have been getting this weird pain in the side of my tummy, and at the same time, a pain just behind my shoulder. On Sunday, it was my left side, today was my right. it happens for a like a second, then goes away, then does it again maybe 4 or 5 times. Then, that's it. Is this weird? Something to worry about? Normal? TIA!

Hey ducky. I don't have specific experience with that, but I do get odd pains every now and then my guess is maybe baby is hitting a nerve just right. :shrug: if it continues tho it may be worth a mention to the dr. Rest when you can and drink plenty of water. :thumbup:

I was vacuuming at 9:30 pm... hmm hahahaha Even hubby was like: What the heck are you doing?! And I accidentally ate my headset with it :( I think I'm too tired to do it but the impulse is just too much to not do it... LOL

Brier- Sorry to hear that your DH has to have surgery. Everything will work. I wish him a speedy recovery! :hugs:

Kaiecee- I'm sorry your Mom is evil. Stand your ground, hun. :hugs:

Mammaspath- Love! Love! Love your cute bump! :)

DeeDee- Happy Birthday! :)

Kaicee sorry your mum thinks it's ok to treat you this way:hugs: at some point it will all come back and bite her on the backside! if this is how she feels, will she wants nothing to do with her new grandchild?

Deedee, happy birthday!

I'm having trouble keeping up, but I was wondering, can I ask a question, then try to catch up with everyone tomorrow?

This has happened to me twice now (once on Sunday and once this morning). I have been getting this weird pain in the side of my tummy, and at the same time, a pain just behind my shoulder. On Sunday, it was my left side, today was my right. it happens for a like a second, then goes away, then does it again maybe 4 or 5 times. Then, that's it. Is this weird? Something to worry about? Normal? TIA!

I don't think its anything to worry about, but of course speak to your Dr or midwife if you are really worried. I know shoulder pain can be a sign that something is wrong, but I think it's an intense and constant pain that you would have, not twinges. Maybe it's just a bit of a muscle spasm?

Thank you ladies!! I really appreciate it!

Just got woken up by hubby, he had the laptop and cam on, and my whole family was on skype... they were singing happy birthday on skype for me! I miss 'em!

happy b-day deedee!

In response to the tummy sleeping comment.... i sleep on my side tummy with a pillow in between my legs kinda curled. i always find myself tossing and turning throughout the night tho as really there is no comfy position like before the bump. The peeing in the middle of the night doenst help either.... oh well, not taking pregnancy for granted! :)

I love using last names as first names (especially for boys)

The "G" names are cute! We have a friend named Gavin, and I know a guy name Graham. So they are nice names because they arent super common but they arent too unique where its wierd?

Happy birthday Deedee! I hope you have a wonderful day! And happy 25 weeks!

Happy Bday, DeeDee!!

I have quite a bit of catching up to do on this thread! :dohh:

Yees! 25 weeks today! Hurrah, I think I'm gonna celebrate big time every 5 weeks. LOL
Only 15 to go!

I'm two and seven years old today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"