January Jellybeans 2013!...

Agh guess i meed to go buy a pregnancy pillow! My hips and back are so sore i barely slept :/

Argh ladies is anyone else finding their breast leaking?? Is it normal?? I'm freaking out!
Happy birthday deedee!!

Omg my baby has been doing somersaults allll day every day for the past few days. It feels more lie rolling around than kicking!

Happy Birthday Deedee!

Thank you all for the support. I'm just trying to relax and not stress myself out too much until we have more answers. I'll keep you ladies updated on any developments, but right now, we are just waiting for the hospital to contact him to schedule a consult.

So my doctor signed me off last night :) can now spend my days relaxing, playing with rhe kids and getting ready for baby. So far today we have drank lots of tea and watched disney films :)

Argh ladies is anyone else finding their breast leaking?? Is it normal?? I'm freaking out!
Happy birthday deedee!!

I've had leakage. :haha: Pretty sure it's normal at this point, you can mention to your dr at your next appt if you're concerned. :thumbup:

Thought I'd add my bump pic, I was walking around with my shirt resting on top of my belly and dh made me stop for a pic.. :haha: This was 25weeks 5days. :blush:

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Happy Birthday, DeeDee! Last one before you'll be a mommy forever!

It's V-DAY! Wow. 16 weeks to go. It's surreal and I forget sometimes what's going to happen. I'm not going to be pregnant forever!

Kaicee sorry your mum thinks it's ok to treat you this way:hugs: at some point it will all come back and bite her on the backside! if this is how she feels, will she wants nothing to do with her new grandchild?

Deedee, happy birthday!

My mom as my ex puts it is against me for having another kid when I got with dh she was offering to even pay my birth control cuz she said I'm not mature ENOUGHT! I couldn't believe it that's when I started to bu her at a distance so me and dh have made a decision not to involve her in this pregnancy or in his life she has betrayed me in the biggest way I won't let her hurt me anymore a mother should never ever do this to her kids I worked all my life over 40 hours a weeks to give my kids what they needed I have no idea why she is like this when I went to court for my kids with my ex she wrote ahit against me and it made no sense she said stuff about when I was younger come on !!!

As many of you know, I was having some brown discharge over the weekend. It was gradually improving but I was still getting clumps of dark cream-colored discharge, no bright red blood. Doctor's office said no big concern at this point and just watch it.

Last night I went to the bathroom, wiped, and was shocked to have a small amount of deep red blood and a piece of tissue. It was not a clot, but looked more like a polyp. It was about the size of a lima bean. It was discolored grey at one end and the other end appeared to have been torn tissue. I panicked a bit but my medical background really helped me in knowing what I was looking at. I thought polyp first, looked up "cervical polyp" online and found a pic of almost exactly what I had passed.

My theory is that BDing irritated it, it got inflamed and was causing a discharge, and then it tore off. I have had NO discoloration since that incident to so I have opted to watch and wait.

Cute bump Snow!

Today I really feel like a zombie. I have been doing a little house work here and there but mostly all I have the energy to do is sit and stare into space. Baby Chloe has been relatively quiet this morning so I'm thinking she is having a bit of a growing spell .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :haha:

As many of you know, I was having some brown discharge over the weekend. It was gradually improving but I was still getting clumps of dark cream-colored discharge, no bright red blood. Doctor's office said no big concern at this point and just watch it.

Last night I went to the bathroom, wiped, and was shocked to have a small amount of deep red blood and a piece of tissue. It was not a clot, but looked more like a polyp. It was about the size of a lima bean. It was discolored grey at one end and the other end appeared to have been torn tissue. I panicked a bit but my medical background really helped me in knowing what I was looking at. I thought polyp first, looked up "cervical polyp" online and found a pic of almost exactly what I had passed.

My theory is that BDing irritated it, it got inflamed and was causing a discharge, and then it tore off. I have had NO discoloration since that incident to so I have opted to watch and wait.

Well ladies, I spoke too soon. The pink discharge is back. Heading to the doctor's in an hour. Trying not to panic but I already cried once and will probably break down in the exam room.

Well ladies, I spoke too soon. The pink discharge is back. Heading to the doctor's in an hour. Trying not to panic but I already cried once and will probably break down in the exam room.

Keep us posted ill me crossing my fingers for u I'm sure u will be just fine

Fingers crossed and praying it's all okay. Good luck, keep us informed.

Really hoping & praying it's nothing Ditty. All probability is everything's fine - update us to confirm when you know :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->