January Jellybeans 2013!...

So my doctor signed me off last night :) can now spend my days relaxing, playing with rhe kids and getting ready for baby. So far today we have drank lots of tea and watched disney films :)

Glad it went ok & you're sorted. Enjoy your extended leave! :)

Thank you Ladies for the wishes, you are all sweethearts!

@Ditty: I hope they give you the reassurance you need to feel better. *Hugs* I do hope everything is Ok with you and JB!

As many of you know, I was having some brown discharge over the weekend. It was gradually improving but I was still getting clumps of dark cream-colored discharge, no bright red blood. Doctor's office said no big concern at this point and just watch it.

Last night I went to the bathroom, wiped, and was shocked to have a small amount of deep red blood and a piece of tissue. It was not a clot, but looked more like a polyp. It was about the size of a lima bean. It was discolored grey at one end and the other end appeared to have been torn tissue. I panicked a bit but my medical background really helped me in knowing what I was looking at. I thought polyp first, looked up "cervical polyp" online and found a pic of almost exactly what I had passed.

My theory is that BDing irritated it, it got inflamed and was causing a discharge, and then it tore off. I have had NO discoloration since that incident to so I have opted to watch and wait.

Well ladies, I spoke too soon. The pink discharge is back. Heading to the doctor's in an hour. Trying not to panic but I already cried once and will probably break down in the exam room.

:hugs:

I have been having a tight chest with coughing and sneezing all day. I just talked to my drs office and she told me to go to the ER to have it checked out. Then I got a message from a friend saying her husband has pneumonia. Oh how I hope it's not the start of that!!! :cry:

Let us know what the doctor says! I hope that the discharge is nothing more than what you originally thought it was! Keeping you and :baby: in my thoughts.

Ducky - let us know what they say. I hope everything is alright and hoping especially that it isn't pneumonia.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ditty - hope all is ok, let us know, you're both in our thoughts. Hoping it is as you originally thought x

Ginger - good news, how did work take it?

Baby has been really quite today, hardly moved at all, well not that I noticed but I've been manic at work! Was very active start of week so assuming growth spurt! I've appointed a new assistant at work today as mine is leave in 3 weeks, such a relief! We are also starting to recruit for my temporary cover, it's never ending!

Ditty- i hope things are fine, keep us posted

snow- look at that uterus! haha nice bump!

I am starting to know when Braxton wakes up from his "naps" its usually the same times. the mornings hes crazy and kicking and also in the afternoon around dinner time he goes nuts too. Then there will be random spurts of nothing, then i know when hes awake bc i get little kicks, then hes back to sleep... haha crazy kid

Im trying to think of when we want to do pregnancy pics :) I won a $50 gift card for the JCP photography studio from being a Bride and i want to use that up! I dont want to do really bare belly pics (not that my belly looks gross or anything) but would just rather keep the clothes on i guess. Hubby wants to paint the bump like a baseball for some of the pics :)~ what a nerdo:haha:

ps. Im jealous ginger! I wish i could be at home with my dogs until birth... pooey, ill just have to wait until Braxton is born, then i get 8 weeks of paid maternity leave! Wahoo!

Thinking of you Ditty, hope all is well

Happy birthday Deedee!

You guys are the best. Thank you for all the well wishes.

I had a speculum and digital exam today and OB believes my cervix is okay and said everything appears normal at this point. Baby's heartbeat was strong and he/she was moving around like crazy. I have an ultrasound booked for Friday as a precautionary measure to look at placenta positioning and cervix length. If all is normal, then we're back in the game. If not, we'll take it as it comes. I can't imagine 16 weeks of bedrest.

Doctor has put me on bed rest until ultrasound *hopefully* confirms that everything is ok. He also said no more sex during pregnancy. I am relieved about that but also a little disappointed (just in case I actually wanted it again, lol). I am sure DH will be disappointed with that news.

All of this is happening as DH plans to go out of town this weekend. He leaves Friday so I will be having ultrasound by myself. I am strong, I can do it alone but if it's bad news I hate to break it over the phone.

Ditty - glad all appears to be ok and I'm sure the scan is just a precautionary measure, especially if HB is strong and baby is moving lots, glad they are checking it out though. Could you maybe take a friend with you?

Ducky - :( sorry to hear that hun, big :hug:

Ducky sorry to hear! I hope you feel better soon!

Ditty glad to hear things are looking towards normal. Let us know how the us goes.

Really relieved everything looks ok Ditty. Will be thinking of you on Friday, but I'm sure it'll all be fine. So sorry you have to go alone :hugs:

Get well Ducky! x

Ditty, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. What a scare that must have been! I'm glad to hear everything seems to be okay with regard to cervix and baby's hb/movement. Good idea to take it as it comes.

awe ducky i know how u feel i just got over mine! was on an antibiotic and everything :/ Hopoefully it goes away sooner than later!

Welllllp..i get to see my little ella tomorrow <3, for her fetal echocardiogram :)

about the only thing that is helping me get through the day, I am one MISERABLE prego today... and this rain and cold doesnt help

Happy birthday Deedee!!

I overdid it today. Nesting is kicking in and I spent the afternoon going through my and the kids' bedrooms just getting rid of stuff. Now my back is killing me.

Ok, I just read a thread that said BFP Due June 2013, that's more than a year since MINE! That is crazy ladies, we are so in it, we are deep innn... this ball is rolling! Ok... and to make things even more exciting, I just went on youtube and saw 25 weeks 4D ultrasounds... MY LORD THEY ARE BIG!

This somewhat late epiphany is freaking me out a lil bit!

And thanks again for your sweet wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->