January Jellybeans 2013!...

Deedee - I have these little panic moments when I am like wow this is going fast and is really happening. A friend if my just found out she is pregnant via IVF first attempt, due may 30, I'll have a 5 month old then! CRAZY!

Ditty, so sorry you are going through a scare, fingers crossed for a perfect US on Friday :flower: Rest up and look after that jellybean :)

Ducky, you poor love, really hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Snow, such a cute bump, you're teeny except for that little bump!!

Hope everyone is feeling good :hugs::hugs:

xx

I hit the third trimester in 9 days. ... Is anyone else saddened by reaching the third trimester? I'm starting to get uncomfortable, so in some ways I'm looking forward to the end, but right now she's all safe and all mine and all cared for and I don't have to share her with anyone else. I guess its a selfish sadness.

Such a cute bump Jrow! Wish I looked that preggers - I mostly just look like i have extra fat when I sit down ha ha!!

:hugs:

You guys are the best. Thank you for all the well wishes.

I had a speculum and digital exam today and OB believes my cervix is okay and said everything appears normal at this point. Baby's heartbeat was strong and he/she was moving around like crazy. I have an ultrasound booked for Friday as a precautionary measure to look at placenta positioning and cervix length. If all is normal, then we're back in the game. If not, we'll take it as it comes. I can't imagine 16 weeks of bedrest.

Doctor has put me on bed rest until ultrasound *hopefully* confirms that everything is ok. He also said no more sex during pregnancy. I am relieved about that but also a little disappointed (just in case I actually wanted it again, lol). I am sure DH will be disappointed with that news.

All of this is happening as DH plans to go out of town this weekend. He leaves Friday so I will be having ultrasound by myself. I am strong, I can do it alone but if it's bad news I hate to break it over the phone.

Hmm. Bed rest no sex for the rest of pregnancy. Sounds familiar. ;) I've already been on bed rest for over a month and it sucks!! 14 weeks or less left. Woohoo. I've spent my time with tv and Internet. Making "to do" lists etc. if nothing else if you're stuck on bed rest I'll be around most of the day to chat. :thumbup:

Such a cute bump Jrow! Wish I looked that preggers - I mostly just look like i have extra fat when I sit down ha ha!!

:hugs:

Same here lol u was at the ob today and the nurse was like...ur 23 weeks pregnant?! Wtf

Ha ha, I guess we should think ourselves lucky? Maybe we'll be less uncomfy in the third tri?!

Oh how did your scan go - or is that tomorrow? Keep us posted on how the little one is growing in your little belly - I always wonder how my boy is fitting in mine!!

xx

Jrowen - such a cute bump!!!! I can't believe we are all getting so close to the end!!! I feel a little sad as this is our last one and we won't have this fun part anymore but I am ready to not be pregnant as it is getting difficult to do things.

Just got back from the dr. I have bronchitis :(

Oh I am sorry to hear that, ducky. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

You guys are the best. Thank you for all the well wishes.

I had a speculum and digital exam today and OB believes my cervix is okay and said everything appears normal at this point. Baby's heartbeat was strong and he/she was moving around like crazy. I have an ultrasound booked for Friday as a precautionary measure to look at placenta positioning and cervix length. If all is normal, then we're back in the game. If not, we'll take it as it comes. I can't imagine 16 weeks of bedrest.

Doctor has put me on bed rest until ultrasound *hopefully* confirms that everything is ok. He also said no more sex during pregnancy. I am relieved about that but also a little disappointed (just in case I actually wanted it again, lol). I am sure DH will be disappointed with that news.

All of this is happening as DH plans to go out of town this weekend. He leaves Friday so I will be having ultrasound by myself. I am strong, I can do it alone but if it's bad news I hate to break it over the phone.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so glad everything is looking normal, ditty. Thinking of you and fingers crossed for a perfect scan on friday!

DeeDee- Had to come tell you happy birthday, darlin'! :hug: hope you had a great one!

Snow- adorable bump, hun!

Jaime- you look fabulous!

Kaiecee- I am so sorry your mom is an evil :witch: I cannot believe she treats you like that. Its good that you and DH have decided to keep her out of your lives and out of baby's life. None of you need her toxicity. :hugs:

Hope all my other lovely ladies are doing great! AFM: been having trouble sleeping, my back and hips have been killing me. Oh and Nikki, I found a diy pregnancy pillow on pinterest, if you are interested in checking it out.

I'm having so much trouble with my hip, I used to love going to bed and now I dread it because its so painful trying to get in and get comfortable. I get pains down one of my legs.

I can't believe how close we're getting too, this pregnancy is just flying by. I have an urge to nest but can't physically do it at the moment.

Darkstar... I'm having the same pain. It's strange and starts hurting if I've been especially active. It's worse when I go to bed and usually on just one side. I flip and flip and have a hard time sleeping. What is it? Let me know if you find out, please.

Is it normal at. Almost 24 weeks baby moves less the other day I felt it all the time now I have to drink orange juice to get him moving sometimes

Darkstar... I'm having the same pain. It's strange and starts hurting if I've been especially active. It's worse when I go to bed and usually on just one side. I flip and flip and have a hard time sleeping. What is it? Let me know if you find out, please.

Mine hurts in the daytime as well but worse at night and first thing in the morning. The midwife just said its pelvis/hip problems, or possibly sciatica since it goes down my leg. She said it may ease as the baby rises as he could be pressing on a nerve. I have noticed it is worse when he moves around.

awe ducky i know how u feel i just got over mine! was on an antibiotic and everything :/ Hopoefully it goes away sooner than later!

Welllllp..i get to see my little ella tomorrow <3, for her fetal echocardiogram :)

about the only thing that is helping me get through the day, I am one MISERABLE prego today... and this rain and cold doesnt help

Have you still got that cold Nikki? It's taking forever to shift, you poor thing! Once I get one cold it pretty much turns into a constant string of them until Feb, so I'm hoping I can stave them off as long as possible. As soon as DH gets one I'll be done for.

Hope you start to feel better soon! x

awe ducky i know how u feel i just got over mine! was on an antibiotic and everything :/ Hopoefully it goes away sooner than later!

Welllllp..i get to see my little ella tomorrow <3, for her fetal echocardiogram :)

about the only thing that is helping me get through the day, I am one MISERABLE prego today... and this rain and cold doesnt help

Have you still got that cold Nikki? It's taking forever to shift, you poor thing! Once I get one cold it pretty much turns into a constant string of them until Feb, so I'm hoping I can stave them off as long as possible. As soon as DH gets one I'll be done for.

Hope you start to feel better soon! x

Yes thankfully the antibiotic worked but unfortunately it gave me a yeast infection so im on meds for that now lol... Im so uncomfortable but i do think the meds r helping..still got a nagging cough tho! Meh lol.

Mine hurts in the daytime as well but worse at night and first thing in the morning. The midwife just said its pelvis/hip problems, or possibly sciatica since it goes down my leg. She said it may ease as the baby rises as he could be pressing on a nerve. I have noticed it is worse when he moves around.

If it's any consolation girls, I got hip pain with DS and it was worst in second tri. I know I didn't have any problems with it at all by 32 weeks but can't remember exactly when it eased. Hopefully it will be the same for at least some of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->