January Jellybeans 2013!...

Nikki - Chloe is like that ... A LOT. Especially when I get in bed. Sometimes I ask her what she is doing in there!!! LOL!

Jrow
Congrats :)
I got some baby stuff today so happy
I went to Costco had a hotdog and been sick since I got home :( got a dr. Apt tomorrow so ill ask to make sure all is ok

So mil said since she lied to us about doing a baby shower she said she will be talking to dh side of the family and will collect some money for us and give it to us at Christmas we will see if she does that help out :)

About the attractive aspect of pregnancy I feel dh still wants me he loves the belly touches it all the time and is already talking about when ill get pregnant again lol!

sassy - Yeah my baby shower was like a large family BBQ with all the family men and women and family friends and we all went to a local park and played football and ate lots of BBQ yummy food and salads and sat around all day chatting. It wasn't really a "baby shower". I agree that it's really whatever makes the parents happy.

Nikki - My bubba definitly has some days where the kicking and moving is really long and intense. Happened the other night while we were watching a movie, it was like a marathon it went so long.

Heres a piccy of my bump at 26+2 and my little girl. It was so awkward because my daughters favorite place is her head on my chest but it meant i needed to place her 1/4 way down my bump which was a bit uncomfortable. It's so nuts how much extra you're willing to carry the second time your pregnant because you have a toddler to carry everywhere. With Eva's pregnancy i was careful with groceries and everything. lol. People fuss at me with what i should and should not be doing and i'm like "seriously, i carry around 10-12kgs everyday in the form of a toddler"

i apologise if i've already posted this pic in here, i can't remember.
https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539405_10151252133494468_1477970545_n.jpg

sassy - Yeah my baby shower was like a large family BBQ with all the family men and women and family friends and we all went to a local park and played football and ate lots of BBQ yummy food and salads and sat around all day chatting. It wasn't really a "baby shower". I agree that it's really whatever makes the parents happy.

Nikki - My bubba definitly has some days where the kicking and moving is really long and intense. Happened the other night while we were watching a movie, it was like a marathon it went so long.

Heres a piccy of my bump at 26+2 and my little girl. It was so awkward because my daughters favorite place is her head on my chest but it meant i needed to place her 1/4 way down my bump which was a bit uncomfortable. It's so nuts how much extra you're willing to carry the second time your pregnant because you have a toddler to carry everywhere. With Eva's pregnancy i was careful with groceries and everything. lol. People fuss at me with what i should and should not be doing and i'm like "seriously, i carry around 10-12kgs everyday in the form of a toddler"

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539405_10151252133494468_1477970545_n.jpg

So cute :)

Aww, I can only hope my baby is as huggy lovely like Eva is! You look beautiful!

I've always wondered how moms with toddlers do it! I've been trying not to carry stuff around, but then I'm like: Pssh, moms do it all the time! LOL

Such a precious picture Betheney and you look wonderful!!

DD isn't much of a carry me child ... then again she is 4 and somewhere over 3 feet tall. She does get very huggy when she is sleepy but I think she doesn't enjoy my belly being in her way. She will crawl into my lap and then decide she wants to snuggle with daddy. :haha:

Aww, I can only hope my baby is as huggy lovely like Eva is! You look beautiful!

I've always wondered how moms with toddlers do it! I've been trying not to carry stuff around, but then I'm like: Pssh, moms do it all the time! LOL

I think Eva is a cuddly baby because i literally spent ever minute of her waking life cuddling her, lol. Not so much for bed times as i didn't want her getting use to sleeping or falling asleep on me. But the little thing was always being cuddled. I worry that because i'm going to have to be more on the go with 2 that i wont be able to have that with the second baby and he/she wont be as cuddly :(

I have read somewhere that the risk of carrying things with pregnant women pretty much just lies in the chances of hurting their back. So i'm very careful with how i pick her up and i usually carry her on the side and i exchange sides frequently, i tried about a month ago to wean her off me carrying her and it ended in so many tears and tantrums and scenes in shopping centres with me trying to force her to walk, so i've given up and am just carrying her again.

She really is adorable Betheney! Your lovely bump looks like a cute little seat for her :hugs:

Awwwww... Love the picture Betheney... So gorgeous! And I'm very envious of your beautiful bump! :)

I love your pic betheny! It sounds like you have a great relationship with your daughter. I have a cuddly little one too - it's fab. Although we did fall into the trap of him falling asleep being cuddle by us, which was a pain....I'm happy to report he's great at going to bed now :)

I always intervene if other people's children are misbehaving. I was at a play centre with my neice and an older boy told her he was going to bite her & started throwing things at her. I told him off & made him tell me where his parents were so I could speak to them too! She was 3 years old & he was about 7 & was in the 'toddler area'. She was terrified!

I also carry DS a lot! I wouldn't do it if it felt hard, but I think your body just gets used to doing things. I remember that DH & I both had bad backs from lugging a newborn around (as he wasn't happy unless being carried). Now we laugh at the thought that something that light could bother us. DS must be about 25lbs & I could easily carry him half a mile without even thinking about it.

Sassy- omg I can't believe they won't disaplin that boy! Do they not realise what his behaviour will be like when he's a teenager if he's like this now!

thanks for the compliments Bloss!! nothing makes me angrier than a child too old in the toddler area. I always ask them "how old are you?" and if they're too old I tell them they shouldn't be there. I have noticed lately they're usually following around a younger sibling. Parents send them to watch their baby brother or sister, I mean seriously!!! be an effing parent. Eva loves the baby section at one play centre because they have play mats and toy phones and toy animals. I watch her like a hawk in there because there can be babies under 1 but Eva has always been very gentle and fantastic with babies. I just hope other parents don't get upset there's a toddler in the baby area before realising she's very harmless.

I'm sure they don't mind Betheny. Especially if you're there keeping an eye on her. I only get cross about it when there are way older kids running, jumping & behaving dangerously. The one we go to has a separate area with signs saying for toddlers & children under 4 years.

DS is just turned 2 and is very wary/disinterested in babies so I've never really had a problem with him. Also, he was watching a kid misbehaving the other day and kept looking at me really confused & asking what he was doing, like he thought the child was insane... it made me feel good that he recognised it wasn't normal or acceptable behaviour!

I complained at the last play centre we used to frequent because they put the "grown up" kids section on the other side of the toddler area, it included TV's and play stations and other gaming consoles but the toddler area was quite large and the fence was only knee high so ALL OF THE BOYS would run and just jump the toddler fence then run through the toddler area then jump the other side to get to the consoles. it was so dangerous and any little baby could of gotten hurt so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->