January Jellybeans 2013!...

happy anniversary jrow!

im wondering if LO is getting bigger too... i keep feeling more pressure and i can totally tell when he flips position bc it gets tight/pressure in my tummy for like a few seconds.

omg i feel these flips too! Its so crazy!!!

ladies. i feel soooo lost because I haven't been keeping up with the thread!!! Today is my 2 year wedding anniversary! I love my hubby sooo much! We have been spending every minute of every day renovating the house so we can finish before the baby arrives. So, we took Sunday off in honor of our annivesary and we just vegged on the couch and watched movies and tv and we made a yummy dinner together. It was perfect!

To the women talking about not feeling attractive. I know what ya mean! It's hard to get naked and strut your stuff with a belly that is holding your baby in it!!!

Speaking of baby bumps... my baby must have gotten really big over the past couple days because i have been very uncomfortable :cry: it feels like he is all lumped up on one side and under my ribs... i dont know how i am gonna last 12 more weeks !
Hey Jamie, a trick I HAD to use since baby was killing me with where he was sitting... Go down on all fours... U could even lower urself so ur arms are bent and elbows resting on the floor, sway a little back and forth - this will move baby around so if they're in a really bad position - u can get relief and rotate them out of it. It worked amazingly and I will keep this as my trick until I deliver I'm sure....
Congrats on the anniversary!

ladies. i feel soooo lost because I haven't been keeping up with the thread!!! Today is my 2 year wedding anniversary! I love my hubby sooo much! We have been spending every minute of every day renovating the house so we can finish before the baby arrives. So, we took Sunday off in honor of our annivesary and we just vegged on the couch and watched movies and tv and we made a yummy dinner together. It was perfect!

To the women talking about not feeling attractive. I know what ya mean! It's hard to get naked and strut your stuff with a belly that is holding your baby in it!!!

Speaking of baby bumps... my baby must have gotten really big over the past couple days because i have been very uncomfortable :cry: it feels like he is all lumped up on one side and under my ribs... i dont know how i am gonna last 12 more weeks !
Hey Jamie, a trick I HAD to use since baby was killing me with where he was sitting... Go down on all fours... U could even lower urself so ur arms are bent and elbows resting on the floor, sway a little back and forth - this will move baby around so if they're in a really bad position - u can get relief and rotate them out of it. It worked amazingly and I will keep this as my trick until I deliver I'm sure....
Congrats on the anniversary!

omg thank you!!! He was lodged ALL day yesterday and it was horrible!!!

Lol I spent over half an hour trying to cut my toe nails last night, then hubby came home and said I should have waited and he would have done it, eww can't imagine letting him do that haha although I am having to let dd paint them for me!

I love my bump but hate the way this pregnancy has affected my hair and skin :( definitly not feeling like im attactive or blooming in the slightest!

26 weeks today :) have spent most of the day crossing my legs as this is the point my waters went with dd but so far all is fine :)

Had a midwife appt today. Bump measuring 27-27.5, so right on track. Only got to hear about 3 secs of heartbeat as bump did not like the Doppler and kept kicking it!

I can't remember the last time I felt attractive, I just feel fat and old and I'm really starting to look like my mother! I've not asked dh if he finds me more or less attractive with a bump, will ask him later!

I've started with heartburn and nausea again, not sure what's happening?

I had a lovely dream about a bit of a session with Alan Davis (from Jonathan creek). Dh said he's going to get an Alan mask, and see if it puts me in the mood!

hahaha I had a sex dream the other night about hubby, except he had these muscles not like HUGE muscles but muscles.. I wont lie my hubby has some tub, but I love him either way but I told him about my dream and now he thinks he needs to get huge muscles and diet.. wtf.. maybe he feels unattractive because I havent been feeling it lately??? Poor thing.. Our anniversary is in 2 weeks (october 15th). I gotta do something for him! :/

hahaha I had a sex dream the other night about hubby, except he had these muscles not like HUGE muscles but muscles.. I wont lie my hubby has some tub, but I love him either way but I told him about my dream and now he thinks he needs to get huge muscles and diet.. wtf.. maybe he feels unattractive because I havent been feeling it lately??? Poor thing.. Our anniversary is in 2 weeks (october 15th). I gotta do something for him! :/

awww... what if you bought him an Ab Machine for your anniversary as a joke? hahahaha!!!! just kidding lol

Our anniversary is Oct 15 too! We didn't think things through haha, first my bday, then his and then anniversary. Our kitty's bday is the same day too! LOL

Happy anniversary jrow.

I asked DH if he found me more or less attractive now, he said, typical male response I'm attracted to you either way. Ha ha! He then asked me if I was more or less attracted to him. I said that's a tough one as hormones up and down but in general more but don't get a chance to bd as too shattered. He just laughed and said well it is your bday tomorrow ;) ha ha

LOL october seems to be the best time for weddings.. his parents is Oct 1st. ours is the 15th and his brother will be getting married in 2014... the week in between us :) Love it!

omg jrowenj, the ab machine would be awesome!!! but we already have one lol. in fact his parents bought us the chuck norris total gym hahahah... which we NEVER use!

I think they don't really look at us as being attractive or not, they just think about the baby. Hubby did comment that. I told him that soon enough Matthew's head might be going down, and that I wondered how they could stand being that way for so long. And he told me not to tell him stuff like that, that in his mind it was all better to think that whenever he was in me he might be hitting Matthew's feet instead of his head.

DeeDee - 100 days! Woohoo!

I had a great/awful dream last night. DH and I BD'd despite doctor's orders and it was great and wild and passionate...until pieces of the baby started to come out. It was horrific and shook me this morning. I was telling DH about it and he told me to stop because it was obviously upsetting me. I told him nightmares about the baby's health are common.

I had a very quiet morning with baby and was worrying. I just ate 2 cookies and the bean is kicking up a storm. No response to the apple I ate earlier. This kind is going to have a sweet tooth!

Last night I was reading some post-partum support threads and there were some very obvious cries for help from women with PPD. It really scared me how desperate they sounded and one was even talk about how she hates her baby when she looks at him.

I am so nervous that I will have PPD, not bond with my baby, not love my baby, or resent him/her for ruining the life I had before. I think this is a normal array of emotions, no?

Anyone else???

I just asked dh and it's a deffinate LESS attractive when pregnant!

I'm sure I had pnd with ds, somedays I would just wrap myself in a blanket, and leave him to play by himself on the floor, it was really sad, I would just look at him and not be bothered about him. It took a long time to feel ok again, I just wished I had sought our some help. If I even start to feel that way this time, I'm straight to the gp!

I don't think I realised how much I did care until he got pneumonia and was very seriously ill in hospital, he kept setting alarms off as his oxygen got so low, his skin was gray and he was just about unconscious for the 1st 24 hours. It was very very scary and I never want to go through anything like that again!

Ditty - sorry to hear about the dream.

I do worry about PND but think it's best to surrond yourself with as much of a support network as possible. I'll still be here offering support and probably looking for support at all hours of the day and night post delivery so we'll all still have each other. I also think it's much more commonly understood and appreciated these days than perhaps in before and midwives are trained to spot the signs. I think if faced with it it's best to ask for support early on and talk about how you're feeling.

I'm sure we'll be fine as we have each other x

OH and I still get frisky but this baby decides to go into a kicking frenzy whenever I am in the mood.. its very distracting.

OH has started smoking again. He does it outside but I still smell it on him and it revolts me. The poor guy can't even get oral at the moment because he tastes like an ashtray and it makes me throw up. His fault I figure

OH and I still get frisky but this baby decides to go into a kicking frenzy whenever I am in the mood.. its very distracting.

OH has started smoking again. He does it outside but I still smell it on him and it revolts me. The poor guy can't even get oral at the moment because he tastes like an ashtray and it makes me throw up. His fault I figure

Exactly, don't feel sorry for him! He has to choose which is most important to him!

Omg Melly- I've been thinking I look like my mom, too!!

I get worried about ppd as well. Last summer and fall I had some anxiety and depression that was bad enough I needed medication. I have been off the mess for almost a year and feel fine with the exception of an occasional small panic attack but I can call
Myself from that. I just worry that I'll have problems but I know I have a great family who will support and help.

Omg Melly- I've been thinking I look like my mom, too!!

I get worried about ppd as well. Last summer and fall I had some anxiety and depression that was bad enough I needed medication. I have been off the mess for almost a year and feel fine with the exception of an occasional small panic attack but I can call
Myself from that. I just worry that I'll have problems but I know I have a great family who will support and help.
Good to let family members know u want them to look out for u on it.... Good for DH to know the signs since u probably won't be in the right state of mind to know urself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->