January Jellybeans 2013!...

nikki - you said we had similar taste... wait til you see my nursery... its the boy version of your nursery hahaahahaha!

lol @snow... i didnt really wanna post it because i am sure u all dont need to hear about my bowel troubles, but it seems I was just backed up.. all the pain and cramps went away after i went potty this afternoon lol...

Oh bowel troubles! Yeah, they can be a literal pain in the butt LOL, but have them checked and be sure you don't go too long before going to the bathroom, as you can get an infection and you dont want that! I'm glad it wasn't anything scary! :hugs:

Matthew is funny, and this post a little TMI. He always moves with what hubby calls "rude awakenings" After I pass gas, the noise really gets to him and he starts moving like crazy, every single time. LOL I got reminded with the whole tummy issues, haha, cuz gas is one of my troubles lately... hahaha :$

My parents are living with us while their house is being built, so as of now the nursery is holding our guest bed and desk and serving as a guest room/office. BUT we just freshly painted the blue and white walls and added the chair molding around the room and the brand new carpet. The room was just a simple pale green before. We haven't put up the decorations yet until my parents move out and we can move the furniture out! The compass on the chair in the one picture is a wall decal we are gonna put up to go with the nautical theme!

Lee Hill-20121002-01013.jpg

Lee Hill-20121002-01014.jpg

Lee Hill-20121002-01015.jpg

Lee Hill-20121002-01016.jpg

lol @snow... i didnt really wanna post it because i am sure u all dont need to hear about my bowel troubles, but it seems I was just backed up.. all the pain and cramps went away after i went potty this afternoon lol...

That certainly Can be painful. When I was in the hospital everybody asked me when I had last crapped. (well in medical terms) :rofl: I didn't understand why it was any of their concern tho. :haha: for me it was contractions, but now the questions make sense. Glad you're feeling better. :hugs:

Matthew is funny, and this post a little TMI. He always moves with what hubby calls "rude awakenings" After I pass gas, the noise really gets to him and he starts moving like crazy, every single time. LOL I got reminded with the whole tummy issues, haha, cuz gas is one of my troubles lately... hahaha :$

Oh my word. When I was pregnant with dd I had problems with gas off and on throughout pregnancy very normal right? Well by the end it was much like peeing u can't control it so I remember walking around stores letting out gas and not caring one bit. :rofl: it's funny how what concerns you changes while 9 months preggo. :haha:

Oh my word. When I was pregnant with dd I had problems with gas off and on throughout pregnancy very normal right? Well by the end it was much like peeing u can't control it so I remember walking around stores letting out gas and not caring one bit. :rofl: it's funny how what concerns you changes while 9 months preggo. :haha:

Hahahaha, there is a reason why hubby doesn't wanna spoon with me any more :haha:

Sonia must be out enjoying her spa day! I'm not sure if today is her bday or not, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIA!! (just in case it is!)

Thanks Deedee - yes it is today thank you, 3 + 1!
Spa day was amazing, feeling very chilled out now and just eating a take away, we were due to go out but it's pouring with rain here so we are having a cosy night in. Thanks for remembering hun x

Sonia must be out enjoying her spa day! I'm not sure if today is her bday or not, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIA!! (just in case it is!)

Thanks Deedee - yes it is today thank you, 3 + 1!
Spa day was amazing, feeling very chilled out now and just eating a take away, we were due to go out but it's pouring with rain here so we are having a cosy night in. Thanks for remembering hun x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! For a proper one!! MAY GOD GRANT YOU MANY MORE YEARS OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE! :flower:

I love hats on babies. The little fleece hat is adorable.

Check out the knit hats on Etsy if you want to fuel a passion. They have stuff for daily use and stuff for photography.

Love the nursery colour Nikki... and you look really cute :)

Sonia -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm glad your spa day went wonderful! I bet you do feel better after a nice day like that.

Nikki - your bump is so cute and your nursery is just lovely!!! I bet the yellow really will look awesome in there.

Jrowen - You nursery is so beautiful! I can't wait to see shots of all the nautical decorations. I think you picked the perfect shade of blue for that theme. It will be great!!

Melly - LOVE that little hat. SOOO cute!

I notice pains if I need to go to the bathroom too. I haven't had any backing up issues (thank goodness and knock on wood) but when I do need to go I think Chloe is pushing on something down there like um can you make some more room for me and get this out. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

I've found a trigger to the BH. I think it is a little weird but getting too hot triggers them. I've also notice a few that have started to get a little breath taking. DH doesn't like it when I have to stop and breathe for a minute. It makes him worried. He's always "can I do something" "Do you need something" lol! He's a sweetie! I just tell him it is normal and let me breathe for a minute. hahahahaha!

jrowen - Just saw your nursery pics. It's going to be lovely!

I'm a little jealous! If all goes to plan we'll have about two months in the new house before baby arrives (but we'll be staying with my parents towards the end of that in the run up to the birth). Do you think I'll feel like doing the nursery that late on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->