January Jellybeans 2013!...

YUM! Pumpkin! I made DH get me a pumpkin pie the last time he went to the grocery store!

So we registered tonight! Holy cow what an experience that was! I had no idea what to register for and it took FOREVER! And they don't have much in the way of gender neutral for clothes. We couldn't even find plan white onsies!

Where did you register? Most places usually have white onsies. I found a pack of 4 or 5 at babies r us. It is overwhelming to register. Even though I remember doing it with DD, it was like uhhhh what the heck do we need again??!! lol

Thanks Deedee! It's getting there!

Not sure what would be worse for a baby - freezing outside or absolutely boiling like im used to in Jan in Australia - even though I live in New Zealand now!! Guess you will just have to hibernate on those freezing days and make hubby go get supplies!!!

xx

Yups, that's exactly the plan! Haha.

Ladies i know im being absolutely crazy but feeling those cramps in my back yesterday and in my lower stomach i think they felt like a slight contraction( but ive never had a baby before so im not even sure if thats what im feeling) but the heating pad helped a bit, and babies been moving like crazy all night and today...i have nodischarge or blood...i dont kno why i swear im thinking im going into preterm labor! I really need to calm down! Lol let me know its normal and just some growing pains!!

I would def call your dr, your not crazy for being concerned. Some symptoms are similar to preterm labor and it's better to be safe then sorry. In the meantime try to stay off your feet and rest. Let us know! :thumbup:

Welcome,.hunnibunni! Congrats on your lil man!

Sonia- hope you have a great birthday and have fun at the spa!

Betheney- I don't think you crossed a line at all. I would have done the same thing. I don't always control Rayven the best ay home, but when she starts doing something at someone's house even if they say she is fine, not to worry.. I still get embarrassed.

Re headtburn: its been horrible! Seems like its constantly churning! I used papaya tablets with Rayven and they worked.wonders! I'm gonna.try pineapple and see if that helps at all since i'm out of my papaya tabs.

I do feel unattractive somedays, buy my Dh is a wonderful help. He always makes me feel beautiful and is always trying to get some :haha: so its a big booster.

I have a couple of bump pics I will post later if I have a chance. And a quick update on my mom: she had another MRI and they told her that there wasn't anything pressing on her spinal cord, she has a tiny bit of movement in her hips but she still can't move her legs. They are starting her on physical therapy and steroids. Thank you all so much again for your prayers, thoughts and best wishes. I love you girls!

I had another friend tell me to use papaya tablets for heartburn but when I was reading about them it said they can cause contractions? Did your dr say they were ok to use? :shrug: I had planned on asking at my OB appt Friday because my heartburn is in full swing.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/nursery2.jpg

Very cute!

I used them my last pregnancy with no problems. My midwife said they were safe. Green/unripe papaya can cause contractions though.

Happy Birthday Sonia!! So glad you had a lovely day :flower:

Nikki, looking lovely as always, bump is coming along nicely :)

La Mere, sending more thoughts your mums way for a nice speedy recovery :hugs::hugs:

Beautiful nurseries ladies, very jealous here too as we're currently renting while looking for the right place!

Ditty, thank you for the tips for stretching out the lower back, mine has been killing me this past week - oddly just on the lower left hand side.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Thank you, Lillian!! :hugs: I got another update this morning, the doctor finally gave her a diagnosis.. she has a spinal cord infarction, which is apparently a pretty rare thing as the doctor who has been seeing her has only been on 2 cases and my mom is one of them.

Here's a couple bump pics and a couple pics of my adorable Rayven.

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-01173643_zpsd3007cd2.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-30111227_zpsd22472af.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-30111147_zpsf3e148b0.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-01173632_zpsf9b5dde8.jpg

jrowen - Just saw your nursery pics. It's going to be lovely!

I'm a little jealous! If all goes to plan we'll have about two months in the new house before baby arrives (but we'll be staying with my parents towards the end of that in the run up to the birth). Do you think I'll feel like doing the nursery that late on?

I'm sure you'll have energy at the end that's usually when u get a big nesting burst of energy. :thumbup: maybe u can plan on things and have everything picked out beforehand so it's just grab and go. But if by chance u don't feel up to it I'm sure if u plan now you can recruit help when the time comes. :)

New craving ..... Anything pumpkin:)

A lady from church brought me pumpkin chocolate chip cookies because she saw I was craving them. They were so delicious. I ate FIVE the first day. :rofl:

I have a really good recipe for them if anybody's interested ill dig it out. :thumbup:

I'd take it :)

I'll send it to you. :)

YUM! Pumpkin! I made DH get me a pumpkin pie the last time he went to the grocery store!

So we registered tonight! Holy cow what an experience that was! I had no idea what to register for and it took FOREVER! And they don't have much in the way of gender neutral for clothes. We couldn't even find plan white onsies!

I know neutral clothes are so hard!! IMO most neutral things are more boyish. I have found that Target carries some cute ones. Sometimes Kohls or Babies R Us but it's sooo limited!!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pumpkin-roll-cake-recipe2/index.html

My Mother in law has made this and likes it a lot. I only like pumpkin Choc chip cookies when it comes to pumpkin, but she's pretty picky on what she thinks is "good"

Ladies i know im being absolutely crazy but feeling those cramps in my back yesterday and in my lower stomach i think they felt like a slight contraction( but ive never had a baby before so im not even sure if thats what im feeling) but the heating pad helped a bit, and babies been moving like crazy all night and today...i have nodischarge or blood...i dont kno why i swear im thinking im going into preterm labor! I really need to calm down! Lol let me know its normal and just some growing pains!!

I would def call your dr, your not crazy for being concerned. Some symptoms are similar to preterm labor and it's better to be safe then sorry. In the meantime try to stay off your feet and rest. Let us know! :thumbup:

Welcome,.hunnibunni! Congrats on your lil man!

Sonia- hope you have a great birthday and have fun at the spa!

Betheney- I don't think you crossed a line at all. I would have done the same thing. I don't always control Rayven the best ay home, but when she starts doing something at someone's house even if they say she is fine, not to worry.. I still get embarrassed.

Re headtburn: its been horrible! Seems like its constantly churning! I used papaya tablets with Rayven and they worked.wonders! I'm gonna.try pineapple and see if that helps at all since i'm out of my papaya tabs.

I do feel unattractive somedays, buy my Dh is a wonderful help. He always makes me feel beautiful and is always trying to get some :haha: so its a big booster.

I have a couple of bump pics I will post later if I have a chance. And a quick update on my mom: she had another MRI and they told her that there wasn't anything pressing on her spinal cord, she has a tiny bit of movement in her hips but she still can't move her legs. They are starting her on physical therapy and steroids. Thank you all so much again for your prayers, thoughts and best wishes. I love you girls!

I had another friend tell me to use papaya tablets for heartburn but when I was reading about them it said they can cause contractions? Did your dr say they were ok to use? :shrug: I had planned on asking at my OB appt Friday because my heartburn is in full swing.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/nursery2.jpg

Very cute!

I used them my last pregnancy with no problems. My midwife said they were safe. Green/unripe papaya can cause contractions though.

Happy Birthday Sonia!! So glad you had a lovely day :flower:

Nikki, looking lovely as always, bump is coming along nicely :)

La Mere, sending more thoughts your mums way for a nice speedy recovery :hugs::hugs:

Beautiful nurseries ladies, very jealous here too as we're currently renting while looking for the right place!

Ditty, thank you for the tips for stretching out the lower back, mine has been killing me this past week - oddly just on the lower left hand side.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Thank you, Lillian!! :hugs: I got another update this morning, the doctor finally gave her a diagnosis.. she has a spinal cord infarction, which is apparently a pretty rare thing as the doctor who has been seeing her has only been on 2 cases and my mom is one of them.

Here's a couple bump pics and a couple pics of my adorable Rayven.

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-01173643_zpsd3007cd2.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-30111227_zpsd22472af.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-30111147_zpsf3e148b0.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-10-01173632_zpsf9b5dde8.jpg

Gorgeous LaMere - your bump and your little cutie-pie too!

Well I'm pleased at least your mum finally has a diagnosis, now they can focus on treating her right, sending big :hugs: both your ways xx

La Mere - you look gorgeous!!!! great pics and your little one is such a cutie!!!!

i have some food intolerances (which are low) and during pregnancy i am having cravings to eat them. In fact, i ate wheat and milk. I felt ok but doctor said that i am in a risk of early birth. Has anyone ever heard about this please? am really worried now!

i haven't heard of that, but i have a friend with major food intolerances and during pregnancy she just said "screw it" and ate them all anyway and just dealt with feeling sick and the consequences.

But now she's seeing alot of top professionals who have all told her by eating all those foods during pregnancy there is a high high probability she passed the intolerances onto her daughter.

i haven't heard of that, but i have a friend with major food intolerances and during pregnancy she just said "screw it" and ate them all anyway and just dealt with feeling sick and the consequences.

But now she's seeing alot of top professionals who have all told her by eating all those foods during pregnancy there is a high high probability she passed the intolerances onto her daughter.

thanks so much! but did she have the baby yet?

yes yes her baby is now a toddler. She had it on time and not early at all.

Beautiful pics La Mere!

I'm currently lying in bed, it's 7.20 & I'm trying to wake up fully. Need to get up & clean a little for a playdate we have after my 9am midwife appointment & swim class for DS. I can hear him in his room blowing raspberries then laughing at himself! :)

Soooo don't want to get up, it's freeezing!

La mere - glad they have finally diagnosed her, have they said how they can treat it? X

Wow thanks, hadn't noticed! That's crazy isn't it! 13 weeks to go and now I'm starting to panic re the whole there is a baby inside me which I've got to push out!

my 27 week bump!
[IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/27w.jpg[/IMG]

Your belly is cute and round! Mines pointy in sime pics and round in others! I think its what i wear lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->