January Jellybeans 2013!...

jrowen - Just saw your nursery pics. It's going to be lovely!

I'm a little jealous! If all goes to plan we'll have about two months in the new house before baby arrives (but we'll be staying with my parents towards the end of that in the run up to the birth). Do you think I'll feel like doing the nursery that late on?

You might be able to. If not, ask for some help. Maybe go ahead and have things organized and laid out where you want them and have someone else do all putting together and placing.

Happy Birthday Sonia!! So glad you had a lovely day :flower:

Nikki, looking lovely as always, bump is coming along nicely :)

La Mere, sending more thoughts your mums way for a nice speedy recovery :hugs::hugs:

Beautiful nurseries ladies, very jealous here too as we're currently renting while looking for the right place!

Ditty, thank you for the tips for stretching out the lower back, mine has been killing me this past week - oddly just on the lower left hand side.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

You might be able to. If not, ask for some help. Maybe go ahead and have things organized and laid out where you want them and have someone else do all putting together and placing.

I think that's probably what'll have to happen. I'd really like to do things myself, but I doubt I'll manage.

Looking good Nikki! And cute nurseries everyone! We're going tonight to resigter! I'm pretty excited!

And happy birthday Sonia! :cake:

happy bday sonia!!!

jrowe = love love love the nursery.......the revnovation is looking great!

nikki - your bump is so tiny and cute!!!

For us UK girls, have you noticed theres a programme on bbc1 tonight, after the news about breastfeeding?

Thought my bump was looking pretty big so took a sneaky pic at work: 26 weeks!!

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
I was just looking for the kind of weather we were going to have saturday for hubby's bday, to see if we could plan something outside... but the weather is going to be 58 at the highest!!!!!!!!! THATS INSANE! How the heck did it get from 104 to 5 freaking 8 ! I can only imagine how cold this winter is gonna be, on one part, yay for being preggo with cold, but Matthew is gonna freeze his socks off in January... LOL

Thanks Deedee! It's getting there!

Not sure what would be worse for a baby - freezing outside or absolutely boiling like im used to in Jan in Australia - even though I live in New Zealand now!! Guess you will just have to hibernate on those freezing days and make hubby go get supplies!!!

xx

New craving ..... Anything pumpkin:)

A lady from church brought me pumpkin chocolate chip cookies because she saw I was craving them. They were so delicious. I ate FIVE the first day. :rofl:

I have a really good recipe for them if anybody's interested ill dig it out. :thumbup:

Yes I found a delicious pumpkin roll from the grocery store and it is FANTASTIC! I am going to make one homemade ... drooooool!

YUM! Pumpkin! I made DH get me a pumpkin pie the last time he went to the grocery store!

So we registered tonight! Holy cow what an experience that was! I had no idea what to register for and it took FOREVER! And they don't have much in the way of gender neutral for clothes. We couldn't even find plan white onsies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->