January Jellybeans 2013!...

Your belly is cute and round! Mines pointy in sime pics and round in others! I think its what i wear lol

thank you! I think I look different depending on what I wear too! but maybe its the whole you carry a girl n boy different lol

It's fruit day!!! I think I'm an eggplant.

We've been getting our hardwood refinished upstairs. What a hassle. DH and I moved tons of boxes and furniture in preparation and we're on day 2 of a 3 day process of refinishing floors. I have the house well ventilated and the sealant doesn't smell too pungent. I read where some pregnant women leave the house for the entire project due to fumes. It's not nearly that bad - I would be more concerned if I were in my 1st tri.

It looks beautiful. They will come back next week to do our master bedroom (thankfully they let us do the upstairs in 2 stages so not everything had to be moved downstairs!). One more step to bean arriving!

My baby furniture is being delivered next week. I am getting so excited.

cute bumps ladies!

Happy b-day Sonia!

Yesterday i left work early and got a mani/pedi with my sister who is in town visiting, it was so fun! I had NEVER gotten a pedi before! Oh man it felt so good to get my feet scrubbed/massaged all while sitting in a chair getting my back massaged.

I was just realizing some of our baby showers are coming up in a month! :happydance:

when I went for my 4d last week he was in the back..also uncooperative so we go again next week!

My 27+1 bump.
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0719.jpg

Loving everyones bumps! AWESOME!

Finally hit double digits - less than 100!!! 8 days until 3rd Tri! OMG!

So a couple days ago I posted about how my husband won't initiate any physical intimacy between us and how unattractive I feel. Well, we hadn't don't anything since last Wednesday. It was just hard for me to be in the mood to do anything since I feel so unattractive and then he got sick, so it was a good excuse for me not to do anything. Well, ladies, I found his breaking point. He full on initiated last night like he'd never stopped. It took 6 days of no physical contact, but it happened and it made me feel so much better. My husband is so sweet when he initiates, telling me how beautiful and sexy I am, and at almost 27 weeks pregnant, those are things a girl likes to hear, lol. So anyway, that situation resolved a little.

As for baby stuff, I went and did my glucose test yesterday. Nasty drink followed by one of the longest hours of my life. I didn't realize the drink would have so much sugar in it it would feel like it was going to burn my throat. All I've really been buying for Lilah lately is cloth diapers. I have about twenty in my possession now with two more on their way. I'm shooting for between 24 and 30, but probably closer to 24 because while it is cheaper in the long run, we aren't rich people who can afford too much of an upfront cost, especially with moving next month.

I've got my gtt next week, I thought they would give me a lucozade, didn't realise it's a yacky drink!

So a couple days ago I posted about how my husband won't initiate any physical intimacy between us and how unattractive I feel. Well, we hadn't don't anything since last Wednesday. It was just hard for me to be in the mood to do anything since I feel so unattractive and then he got sick, so it was a good excuse for me not to do anything. Well, ladies, I found his breaking point. He full on initiated last night like he'd never stopped. It took 6 days of no physical contact, but it happened and it made me feel so much better. My husband is so sweet when he initiates, telling me how beautiful and sexy I am, and at almost 27 weeks pregnant, those are things a girl likes to hear, lol. So anyway, that situation resolved a little.

As for baby stuff, I went and did my glucose test yesterday. Nasty drink followed by one of the longest hours of my life. I didn't realize the drink would have so much sugar in it it would feel like it was going to burn my throat. All I've really been buying for Lilah lately is cloth diapers. I have about twenty in my possession now with two more on their way. I'm shooting for between 24 and 30, but probably closer to 24 because while it is cheaper in the long run, we aren't rich people who can afford too much of an upfront cost, especially with moving next month.

Good for you for DTD! :haha:

What brand of cloth diapers did you decide on? I have decided on BumGenius pocket diapers.

Last night DH told me I look great - kind of odd to hear when u feel like ur carrying around a basketball under ur shirt. He said I don't even look pregnant anywhere else and he thinks that's hot.... Hrmmmm.... But of course - he still hasn't wanted to dtd - maybe I can get him into it one of these days, I've even been having sex dreams cuz I just need a romp! Then I wake up disappointed.... LOL, there is hope apparently!

Cute bump pictures ladies! I have requests from some facebook friends for a new one so I suppose I should get around to doing it. lol!

I am so tired today. Ok well I'm tired everyday now because I've stopped sleeping good. I wake up a lot hurting ... muscles and what not cramped up. I'm ready for January for real now. I can deal with getting up to feed a baby every couple of hours but the aches and pains are not something I enjoy dealing with. I will be happy to have my body back and my baby in my arms!!!!!

Checked my weight here at home the other day ... I've gained nearly 40lbs! Not sure where it is hiding :haha: I think my boobs and belly are splitting it quite nicely. :haha::haha:

I too am starting to feel a little anxious even though this is my second go around. The excitement and nervousness of here comes baby!! :happydance::happydance:

I've got my gtt next week, I thought they would give me a lucozade, didn't realise it's a yacky drink!

I had that nasty drink 3 times last pregnancy and already twice this pregnancy and have an appt Friday where I'm pretty sure he's sending me to retest next week. I don't understand the point of making me retest. I keep failing. And I certainly don't enjoy that drink!! :sick:

I had that nasty drink 3 times last pregnancy and already twice this pregnancy and have an appt Friday where I'm pretty sure he's sending me to retest next week. I don't understand the point of making me retest. I keep failing. And I certainly don't enjoy that drink!! :sick:

That is ridiculous that they keep making you take it. I think I would ask if they need to go back to medical school because they can't seem to figure out that failing means GD. :haha:

I've had really bad lower back pain all day today, I think today is the first time this pg has made me feel really rubbish.

Snow, I don't understand, if you keep failing the test, why the need to keep retesting? Bizarre!

Not only is it a disgusting drink. The last time they drew my blood the blew a vein. I'm very weak when it comes to needles then throw fasting in on top of it. I've been known to faint too!! It's outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->