January Jellybeans 2013!...

Snow
Lol I'm just hoping not to get the bellybutton that pops out

why dont you like them :-( all my bump pics show a very prominent popped out belly button.

I feel my belly is just sooooo tight from stretching .....

I hope I don't get more than what I have from last pregnancy. But my skin doesn't even feel remotely tight yet. So hopefully that's a good sign.

U know I never really noticed that u did but ur pics are so cute I'm a little heavier so I feel like it looks weird on me but mine never really popped

La Mere how are the home birth plans? all set to go? are you going to have a pool?

The plans are going great. I've got most everything I need, except something to go over the bed. :haha: I need to get some more chux pads and a few small things but have all my essentials! :happydance: No, I won't be having a pool this time, I had a pool with Rayven an I kind of feel it hindered me more than helped me. I will get in the shower if I can, but will be laboring for the most part in my bed.

And u do this all without medication? I envy u I couldn't deal with that pain ur much stronger than me

Hmm, maybe they run in her family. Of course, I don't get very big at all. Though I am bigger so far this time around!!

La Mere how are the home birth plans? all set to go? are you going to have a pool?

The plans are going great. I've got most everything I need, except something to go over the bed. :haha: I need to get some more chux pads and a few small things but have all my essentials! :happydance: No, I won't be having a pool this time, I had a pool with Rayven an I kind of feel it hindered me more than helped me. I will get in the shower if I can, but will be laboring for the most part in my bed.

And u do this all without medication? I envy u I couldn't deal with that pain ur much stronger than me

Yep, I will. I did without with my daughter as well. Thank you for saying that. (Betheney, I'm gonna be one of those women :haha:) It wasn't nearly as bad as i had prepared myself for.. I am by no means saying it didn't hurt at all, Lord it did..Just not so bad I felt I needed to be medicated.

I definitely have stretch marks... But I also feel like I popped pretty early and look further along than I am. I always think of a picture on Facebook someone posted of a woman with stretch marks that said, "this tiger earned her stripes"... Makes me feel like a warrior mommy!!

As far as circumcision goes, DH is calling the shots and votes yes.

La mere
Like I said before u are a much stronger person than me I cry at the epidural needle lol

I definitely have stretch marks... But I also feel like I popped pretty early and look further along than I am. I always think of a picture on Facebook someone posted of a woman with stretch marks that said, "this tiger earned her stripes"... Makes me feel like a warrior mommy!!

As far as circumcision goes, DH is calling the shots and votes yes.

I just loved this whole post! :flower:

Forgot to update u ladies earlier...my little pup tore ligaments in her hip and back while running so the vet injected her with pain meds and shes a brand new pup! Shes also on some pill pain meds starting tomorrow! She should be back. To normal in a few weeks :) the vet said no running, no playing, no climbing, and lots and lots of babying and puppy love ... Just glad no broken bones or dislocations! Phew!

My mother came over and gets excited when she sees her and started chasing her around the coffee table, and when she runs she runs really fast and was going around the corner and tore her ligaments in her hip and started squeeling and creaming really loud.. Shes a 6 lb chihuahua so shes realllly fast, but i guess the turn didnt agree with her and she hurt herself! :(

But we let her go for a few days and she just kept crying even when no one was near her and she was so uncomfortable, couldnt sleep... Was shaking... But about 15 mins after they gave her the shot she felt better ..she was kissing me and finally ate something... I just felt so bad for her..shes my baby!

But we let her go for a few days and she just kept crying even when no one was near her and she was so uncomfortable, couldnt sleep... Was shaking... But about 15 mins after they gave her the shot she felt better ..she was kissing me and finally ate something... I just felt so bad for her..shes my baby!

Glad she is under vet control now, hope she has a speedy recovery! :flower:

Just spoke to MIL, november is gonna be one crazy month! I just hope it helps to get december and then Matthew here faster than just being here in the apartment.

I'm so sorry that happened to her I'm happy she's feeling better and hope she's 100% soon

Nikki - Your poor baby. I know from experience that torn ligaments are no fun! Give her a cuddle from me :hugs:

I only got stretch marks on the underside of my boobs with DS & that was around two weeks before the birth, so hopefully none this time! I went up about 5 bra sizes though, so pretty understandable!... after I stopped feeding they shrank to smaller than the originally were - I was gutted :(

... Hope they don't shrink more this time, there'll be nothing left! :rofl:

Thanks DeeDee!! I think every time I see my stretch marks I'm gonna growl! Hahaha!!

Nikki- sorry about your pup but glad she's doing better!

i think Aphro (our chow chow) had a torn ligament. She could barely walk everytime she got up but once she got going she was fine. She gradually got better over a matter of about 4 weeks. Now she's fine. But she never cried or anything. I had a look at her paws which looked fine. I guess i'll never know

glad she is ok!! I have a 6lb chi so I know how nerve wrecking it is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->