January Jellybeans 2013!...

Baby hopeful! I am a type 1 diabetic and had diabetes for 12 years now.. If u need any help whatsoever ask any questions! My sugars have been oerfect the entire oregnancy and im on insulin as well...

I am guilty tho of my sweet treats..making cinnamkn buns now as we speak haha...

now I want cinnamon buns lol

I eat them every night, no lie :) lol. I was gojng to burger kingand getting the cinnabons there..the new ones because their made from cinnabon but was soending 4$ a night for two lol.... But i just made them tonigt, i got 6 in a pack to make for the same price lol...

THanks ladies, I do try to alternate it around to hit all my trouble spots throughout the day and don't usually have it on the hottest setting...

Picked our halloween costumes! Were going to be juno and paulie bleeker lol.. Now have to go to sallys tomorrow and search for my outfit for cheap lol.

Well that's a first. Just gone pee and had pink on the tp. :cry: hoping its nothing. Really don't want to end up in the er.

@Betheney: Exactly my thoughts. Some have it easy, some don't. It doesn't make you any better and nobody should have to press their expectations into you and even act like you were a failure if it doesn't go like they had it. I hope she snaps out of it ASAP... Thanks for your input hon! :)

Well, hubby and I ended up watching the Shawshank Redemption for the one million time and after that we put classic music to Matthew from Pandora on tablet. He either loves it or hates it because he wiggles like crazy when we do it! I know I loved it hahaha

went to a massive baby expo today!! so much fun. so many gadgetty things you could buy. I wanna go back and buy it all. lolololololololol

deedee I love Shawshank and watch it all the time. lol

Gonna finish watching pet sementary 2 with dh then bed good night ladies

I love October get to have marathon of all sorts of horror movies but if course I'm too chicken to watch them alone :)

I hate when I'm the same fruit/veggie 2/3 weeks in a row!

I felt really weird last night. Baby had a very active day and last night I just could not get comfortable. Then when I got up, it just felt really heavy at the bottom of the bump and still feels like that this morning. Is it too early for baby to have turned head down?

I felt really weird last night. Baby had a very active day and last night I just could not get comfortable. Then when I got up, it just felt really heavy at the bottom of the bump and still feels like that this morning. Is it too early for baby to have turned head down?

Eva was head down my entire pregnancy.

Feel around your belly, where does the mass feel like. Does it travel up one side, take notice of where your kicks are. It'll give an idea of the position the baby is in. I could tell when Eva was head down the whole left side of my tummy is firm and the kicks come out top right, i can usually feel a bum top left too. Lately she's been transverse and the whole bottom half all the way from left to right is firm and the whole top half of my bump is pretty squishy.

Don't be afraid to squish and push the baby around, i push from one side to feel the effects on the other side of my belly. Gives me an idea of where the baby is.

Morning ladies.

Aruppe - maybe like the others have said try it a bit lower down? I am sure it would take a lot to get through all the skin, muscle, cushioning etc to do any harm. Are cold compresses any help? Are they allowed?

Melly - I can normally feel baby's position too, he is definitely breech at the moment as all kicks are low down. The Sonographer yesterday did say some babies engage really early and stay that way whilst others don't turn until the very last minute.

Snow - hope you're ok hun, have you bd'd recently? Could be a cervix irritation maybe?

Babyhopeful2 - a friend if mine 'failed' hers and then passed the 3 hr test so try not to worry. I agree that some people's attitudes can be really hurtful and they probably don't even realise they are doing it. If I had a £1 for every time I've been called far / large by a doctor or midwife since being pregnant I'd be a very rich lady. Do they not think I know that?

La mere - I think one for our group would be a lovely idea. Happy to help if needed.

I can't wait to hear all the Halloween stories from your ladies in the states, we do Halloween here but it's not a big thing really, I used to love it when I was a kid.

I've been up and swam half a mile this morning, have to say it was lovely. Hoping all those happy hormones that get realised find their way to baby and he'll be on cloud 9 all day x

The kicks have definitely changed places. I'm sure it spent most of its time breech as kicks were usually around my foo. The kicks since last night have been centre top, about an inch above my belly button. It feels as though the baby is lying straight up as the sides are very squishy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->