January Jellybeans 2013!...

I tried today. It took me ages and I think I still missed patches

I don't have much of a problem with the shaving part. My problem is with the standing. After any long period of time I start having pains. Some days I even skip the shower if I'm feeling crappy. :blush: although I don't really do much but lay in bed. :haha: I keep most of "it" trimmed with the electric trimmer. Then when I have an appt or a burst of energy I either lean to the right or left of my belly while pulling my belly in the opposite direction. Some of it I do blindly tho feel first, then shave, then feel again. :rofl: I had zero problems last pregnancy and shaved before every appt at the end. I don't feel as tho I'll be able to keep up pace this time and with all the troubles I've been having I can't shave everyday incase a complication arises.

Any 2nd time mommys deliver naturally a breech baby? I'm really nervous this one is breech (tho I know there's plenty of time for her to move) If its not one thing it's another freaking me out this pregnancy.

Yes, I think the egg plant is from 25-28 weeks and the papya was 3 weeks also.

I don't think the baby needs to turn from breech yet. I think it happens around 32 weeks. Right now Zoela has lots of kicks near my cervix and I've also felt her kicks around my belly button. She moves around everywhere at this point and she frequents transverse.

Snow: I wouldn't worry so much about breech yet. Zoela's movements have been different and more distinctive than DD's also. She's gonna stay in there, I just know it. :)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/2012-08-13gfd.jpg

La mere - I think one for our group would be a lovely idea. Happy to help if needed.

Thanks, Sonia! I've messaged the admin asking for permission to get the ball rolling! As soon as I hear back from her, I will let you know! I would love your help setting it up!

hi ladies can i join??? i am due 8th of January and having a boy :)

Welcome, babygirl89! Congrats on your little boy, I am due on the 11th with a yellow jellybean!!

Sorry to hear about the pains hun, definitely take it easy today and, as I'm sure you will give them a call if you're worried or it gets any worse. We're here for you :hug:

Is anyone else have pains in their, sorry tmi, bum? Mine are like shooting pains every now and then that really take my breath away right like in my bum, the only way I can describe it is like in the inner wall, sorry if tmi or that doesn't make sense x

Me! It's so bad sometimes, and it seems to be triggered by my sciatica. Or at least something to do with it. Sometimes when I stand up I will have a shooting pain from my hip to my bum. Very strange and very painful.

I hope it stops for you soon, hun! :hugs:

So I'm thinking of canceling my cable and just getting Netflix but I'm not sure if its worth it since I live in the country and don't have much to do here so if anyone has Netflix let me know if its worth it :)

I only have netflix and love it. Back where we lived in Oklahoma, netflix was all we had there too. :shrug: I guess it just depends on which you would rather have. I know I can at least always find something I actually want to watch on netflix :haha:

Ok so weird question but do any of you have any advice on trimming/shaving lady bits?? Its something ive always done but now with the huge bump and spd i cant see or get in the usual position to do it :-( i know some places make you do it prior to a section so are there any techniques other than doing it blind?

Well, I don't shave anymore. But when I did, hubby never minded doing it for me. :haha: I wax now and he still does that for me. Of course, I don't think I could do that very well myself.

Ya I'm really thinking about cutting everything and getting Netflix if not now in jan

It would definitely be a lot cheaper, Kaiecee! And we all need to save as much as we can!

Just for my cable it's over 75$ it's crazy but I live in the country not much to do so I watch tv when I'm not cleaning or baking but I think ur right I think I should cut it and have just Netflix since I have a site online for free cinema movies and tv shows thanks la mere :)

Ok so weird question but do any of you have any advice on trimming/shaving lady bits?? Its something ive always done but now with the huge bump and spd i cant see or get in the usual position to do it :-( i know some places make you do it prior to a section so are there any techniques other than doing it blind?

Dh was whinging that mine was getting out of control the past few weeks as I can't see to do it anymore. So last night I relented and let him at it, but got some Nair as didn't trust him with a razor! He actually made s pretty good job. Think I may get waxed nearer the time though?

I'm going to get waxed. it was atrocious last time I shudder to think what the midwives thought

My little guy is 6 years old today. I can't believe it. His birthday is sad for us bc we should be celebrating a twin birthday each year. Makes me grateful for what I have though. It can be gone in an instant.

I get waxed..hurt the first time not so bad anymore, but Im a little more sensitive now that Im preggo

My little guy is 6 years old today. I can't believe it. His birthday is sad for us bc we should be celebrating a twin birthday each year. Makes me grateful for what I have though. It can be gone in an instant.

happy birthday to your son!!!

The further along I get the sadder I get about the twin of this pregnancy. I'm still a ball of confused mess over it. I still don't feel like I have a right to say we miscarried one twin because that second sac was always empty. Although i definitely feel like i lost a twin pregnancy. That I nearly had two but ended with just 1. I'm so bitter towards women with twins now and just turn green with envy when I see them. I feel like twins is such a rare occurrence and I always wanted twins. I feel like that was my chance. Like I'll never have that again. I had one chance to have twins and it's gone :( I think it makes me sadder now than it did in the beginning because after all the hospital visitation and heavy bleeding to hear that I was still pregnant with a healthy baby was just such a relief. But now I think about our potential twin all the time.

happy birthday to your son!!!

The further along I get the sadder I get about the twin of this pregnancy. I'm still a ball of confused mess over it. I still don't feel like I have a right to say we miscarried one twin because that second sac was always empty. Although i definitely feel like i lost a twin pregnancy. That I nearly had two but ended with just 1. I'm so bitter towards women with twins now and just turn green with envy when I see them. I feel like twins is such a rare occurrence and I always wanted twins. I feel like that was my chance. Like I'll never have that again. I had one chance to have twins and it's gone :( I think it makes me sadder now than it did in the beginning because after all the hospital visitation and heavy bleeding to hear that I was still pregnant with a healthy baby was just such a relief. But now I think about our potential twin all the time.

Thanks Betheney!! I'm the same way when I see twins. It's especially hard, though, to see a little red headed boy. Collin had a head full of red hair while my other 2 had just a little bit of dark hair. DH hopes that this little girl will have red hair too but I think it'll be harder for me if she does. :cry:

Oh you poor thing!!!! I just noticed your ticker. You obviously lost Collin after he was born. It must be just awful for you. Obviously the twin I lost was nothing more than an empty sac, while difficult for me. Our experiences are very different.

Does either you or your DH have red hair?

Oh you poor thing!!!! I just noticed your ticker. You obviously lost Collin after he was born. It must be just awful for you. Obviously the twin I lost was nothing more than an empty sac, while difficult for me. Our experiences are very different.

Does either you or your DH have red hair?

I think a loss is a loss, no matter the gestational age or how long you spent with them. So yes, they may be different but very similar...

Yes, he was 3 months old when we lost him in his sleep. it sucks. DH is half samoan and half irish. He's pale as can be but with dark features. His mom used to have red hair. I'm blonde and blue eyed.

Ladies I need your help. DH and I have decided on a name for our little girl, and we both love it. I'm just concerned with how to spell it. I don;t want my daughter having to correct everyone for mispronouncing her name. The name we chose is Amyah.

It is to be pronounced A-my-ah

Do you ladies think people would pronounce it correctly?

That's a lovely name

Have u tried looking up ways of spelling it. As a teacher, I can imagine seeing it in register and pronouncing it amy-ah.... But I'm particularly rubbish with names anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->