January Jellybeans 2013!...

The kicks have definitely changed places. I'm sure it spent most of its time breech as kicks were usually around my foo. The kicks since last night have been centre top, about an inch above my belly button. It feels as though the baby is lying straight up as the sides are very squishy.

I'm pretty sure this baby is breech. I'm praying she turns but hard telling. Have an ultrasound on the 17th so I plan on finding out her position. But her kicks and movements are nothing like dd's were. :shrug:

Morning ladies.

Aruppe - maybe like the others have said try it a bit lower down? I am sure it would take a lot to get through all the skin, muscle, cushioning etc to do any harm. Are cold compresses any help? Are they allowed?

Melly - I can normally feel baby's position too, he is definitely breech at the moment as all kicks are low down. The Sonographer yesterday did say some babies engage really early and stay that way whilst others don't turn until the very last minute.

Snow - hope you're ok hun, have you bd'd recently? Could be a cervix irritation maybe?

Babyhopeful2 - a friend if mine 'failed' hers and then passed the 3 hr test so try not to worry. I agree that some people's attitudes can be really hurtful and they probably don't even realise they are doing it. If I had a £1 for every time I've been called far / large by a doctor or midwife since being pregnant I'd be a very rich lady. Do they not think I know that?

La mere - I think one for our group would be a lovely idea. Happy to help if needed.

I can't wait to hear all the Halloween stories from your ladies in the states, we do Halloween here but it's not a big thing really, I used to love it when I was a kid.

I've been up and swam half a mile this morning, have to say it was lovely. Hoping all those happy hormones that get realised find their way to baby and he'll be on cloud 9 all day x

Not from bd'ing dr gave orders at 23 weeks to stop for the rest of pregnancy. And I also hadn't gone to the bathroom recently. :blush: there's nothing there now but am having some pain. So I'll definitely be keeping it easy today. I was convinced I was on my way to deliver yesterday. I know that's probably a little extreme, but like I've said it's nothing I'd experienced before and with dr telling me I'll probably not make it to my due date. :cry: today is definitely a day I could use family to help with dd.

Sorry to hear about the pains hun, definitely take it easy today and, as I'm sure you will give them a call if you're worried or it gets any worse. We're here for you :hug:

Is anyone else have pains in their, sorry tmi, bum? Mine are like shooting pains every now and then that really take my breath away right like in my bum, the only way I can describe it is like in the inner wall, sorry if tmi or that doesn't make sense x

Sorry to hear about the pains hun, definitely take it easy today and, as I'm sure you will give them a call if you're worried or it gets any worse. We're here for you :hug:

Is anyone else have pains in their, sorry tmi, bum? Mine are like shooting pains every now and then that really take my breath away right like in my bum, the only way I can describe it is like in the inner wall, sorry if tmi or that doesn't make sense x

omg yes!!! rectal pain is the worst isn't it. I only remember it as part of labour before. so I was freaked out I was going into premature labour or something. They do seem to be associated with general crampiness too. Not just purely on their own. I mentioned it to a midwife once before who asked if I had any damage during birth with Eva I said no so she asked if I had any hemorrhoids and again the answer was No. So she just kinda shrugged her shoulders and went onto something else

Thanks for the reply hun, I was wondering what was going on!
No hemmaroids here but am quite constipated despite eating loads of fruit and fibre, can't up it much more! They are sharp little buggas aren't they!

Awww my uncle and his gf had their little boy this morning, 7 weeks early weighing 4lb 12oz. Its mad how close this has made babas arrival feel!!

Snow I hope everything is ok! Try and relax if you can .... I know that is hard when you have another to take care of already.

Sonia - hope the pains stop. I have had a couple times. Weird little things.

Those awkward photos were hilarious! I've seen some of them before. I really don't understand why some of them were posed that way or with those props. hahaha!

So I'm thinking of canceling my cable and just getting Netflix but I'm not sure if its worth it since I live in the country and don't have much to do here so if anyone has Netflix let me know if its worth it :)

So I'm thinking of canceling my cable and just getting Netflix but I'm not sure if its worth it since I live in the country and don't have much to do here so if anyone has Netflix let me know if its worth it :)

Well, I wouldn't do without either one LOL somethings you find on netflix that you can't on cable and the other way around. They complement each other in a way. And those that I don't find on either I do redbox or buy the movies at the half price books, I got 10 movies for 10 dollars last weekend.

Oh, and netflix gives you a month free trial if you want to do that. If you don't like it you can just cancel it before they charge you for the first (second) month.

Thanks deedee I pay so much for all my channels and movie network I was trying to find a solution but I figured as much I had Netflix once I figured it might have gotten better guess not lol

Thanks deedee I pay so much for all my channels and movie network I was trying to find a solution but I figured as much I had Netflix once I figured it might have gotten better guess not lol
Netflix is great and worth the price (we put Shaw down to minimal + HD channels) and use Netflix for movies. I have also found some great shows (Lie to me) (Huff) (The Big C) (Dexter) (Breaking Bad) there are others depending on what u like but the first 2 are AWESOME! SO worth it - $8 is nothing!

Netflix is great and worth the price (we put Shaw down to minimal + HD channels) and use Netflix for movies. I have also found some great shows (Lie to me) (Huff) (The Big C) (Dexter) (Breaking Bad) there are others depending on what u like but the first 2 are AWESOME! SO worth it - $8 is nothing!

I think ill look at my cable cuz pretty much I only watch the superstations (American channels)

And I pay so much for the rest

Ok so weird question but do any of you have any advice on trimming/shaving lady bits?? Its something ive always done but now with the huge bump and spd i cant see or get in the usual position to do it :-( i know some places make you do it prior to a section so are there any techniques other than doing it blind?

Ok so weird question but do any of you have any advice on trimming/shaving lady bits?? Its something ive always done but now with the huge bump and spd i cant see or get in the usual position to do it :-( i know some places make you do it prior to a section so are there any techniques other than doing it blind?

Maybe use a mirror lol
I do it blind and hope its ok :)

Ive been tempted to ask dh to help but dunno if i trust him with a razor lol. May try a mirror first. Im worried about doing it blind and missing a bit and then the midwife will think im weird lol

I always think this and I try (she says loosely) to keep it in line so it doesn't get out of hand but that's not working much :rofl: I don't think I'd trust DH with a razor, I'd have a funky pattern or love heart! A friend has offered to keep me trim if need be but think ill try a mirror too first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->