January Jellybeans 2013!...

Christopher said this baby is gonna be like him, a busy baby. He laughs of how hard I get kicked because you can see my whole stomach go "boiing" when Matthew kicks. He even noticed he was kicking by just sitting beside me one night. Matthew does not kick and move all the time, and sometimes it's mellow and just him wiggling, but man do I get my share of kicking.

I don't think it makes a difference when you do a hospital tour.

I did mine all early early with Eva because I needed to decide what hospital I wanted and you need to book into hospital early like end of first tri beginning of second tri. But then by the time it came to turning up to the hospital I'd completely forgotten where everything was and the building was like a total maze again. So I wished I'd redone the one hospital I chose later in pregnancy.

thanks!! So, I suppose it isn't too early for me to schedule our tour! Yeaa!!! So exciting!

Oh no, not at all. We went a couple of weeks ago, before I pre registered.

omg, i didnt pre-register yet either! Am i behind on things?!?! EEEEEKK!!!!!

I wouldn't really worry. It was super easy for me to do it, just went online. I did have to call insurance a couple of times because I didn't understand some of the words they used and what was what, but not a big deal. No worries :hugs:

I really just did the tour to see if I liked the hospital or not, since my dr has a couple of hospitals where he can deliver.

Hey ladies! Whew, I'm worn out. I've been cleaning up all morning and still not finished!! I hate living in such a confined space. :shrug: but what can I do right now? Not like I can go work on building the house while hubby is out making money.

I just made this up for the group I set up on the Sneaky Santa website. What do you girls think? https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/jellybeanbannerforSS_zps67dc63df.jpg

Hey ladies! Whew, I'm worn out. I've been cleaning up all morning and still not finished!! I hate living in such a confined space. :shrug: but what can I do right now? Not like I can go work on building the house while hubby is out making money.

I just made this up for the group I set up on the Sneaky Santa website. What do you girls think? https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/jellybeanbannerforSS_zps67dc63df.jpg

LOVE IT, LA MERE!!! You rock! :thumbup:

thanks!! So, I suppose it isn't too early for me to schedule our tour! Yeaa!!! So exciting!

Oh no, not at all. We went a couple of weeks ago, before I pre registered.

omg, i didnt pre-register yet either! Am i behind on things?!?! EEEEEKK!!!!!

I wouldn't really worry. It was super easy for me to do it, just went online. I did have to call insurance a couple of times because I didn't understand some of the words they used and what was what, but not a big deal. No worries :hugs:

I really just did the tour to see if I liked the hospital or not, since my dr has a couple of hospitals where he can deliver.

Thanks! I just went online to the hospital site and I can schedule a tour on there! :happydance: Now, to decide if I want to do any child birth classes....:coffee:

Thanks Jaime! I'm not very good at graphic design at all... Lol..

I have nothin against animals at all but when I got with dh he has a miniature rott don't get me wrong he's still big around 80 pounds but dh used to bring him everywhere now the dog can't be left alone or he will tear up the house he won't eat his dog food unless he has steak or meat in it and even if u go out to get the mail he freaks out then when u come in jumps on u like crazy always jumps on the bed that habit has be almost broken but I have a bay window in the living room he sits on bu to get there he has to jump on the couch and its not ruining the couch I just don't know what to do dh and his family don't set rules and cuz the dog is so attached to him I'm a little worried about baby cuz if u just walk by the dog while he has a bone he will growl I've been bit on the food just cuz I walked by him my skin wasn't broken but I fear a little for lo but he doesn't want to listen please if anyone can help or been in the same situation please help

Oh I forgot last week the dog went and sat behind me so when I turned around I tripped in him and the dog made a noise but instead of asking if I'm ok dh was mad at me are u serious ??? I slept on the couch that night I was so mad somethimes I feel like I come second to this dog!

Not sure if they have an invitation code, when I go to invite members it just has a place for email addresses. :shrug:

Oh I forgot last week the dog went and sat behind me so when I turned around I tripped in him and the dog made a noise but instead of asking if I'm ok dh was mad at me are u serious ??? I slept on the couch that night I was so mad somethimes I feel like I come second to this dog!

Have you had an opportunity to speak to your DH about how you feel with the dog being around a baby?

Not sure if they have an invitation code, when I go to invite members it just has a place for email addresses. :shrug:

Seems like the way that one site works, you put in all the emails and they send them an invite code that you have to put in in order to see the group. :shrug:

Have you had an opportunity to speak to your DH about how you feel with the dog being around a baby?

I know his mom will keep dog for 3 months but he will just come back worst than before and dh never listens when it comes to the dog :(

That situation with the dog sounds very dangerous. Especially with him jumping all over the place in excitement, he's going to knock over the baby in a heart beat.

Our dog is now primarily outside. She's a very calm and placid dog and I don't have to worry about her ever getting snappy with Eva but when she gets in stupid moods she's bowled Eva right over. When she gets in hyper moods now Eva freaks out and runs to my side in fear of being thrown head first into the ground.

I think a lot of the literature about bringing a new dog into the house with a baby might help. You should read up and find the parts that would help convince DH that things need to change.

Even creating sections of the house the dog can't enter. I have an entire half of the house the dog isn't allowed in now. It's not just a safety thing but fur, dog breath and drool are not things that should be around a baby.

Although I am incredibly concerned over how he is possessive of his bones. It'll take a crawling baby 20seconds to attempt to grab it. That's really dangerous. I can guarantee your dog wouldn't hesitate to bite the baby.

I understand a lot of people see their dogs as a part of the family (because they are!). But it's ignorant to think you can't change things because the dog was there first or because the it's cruel to change your dogs life for something the dog would not prefer because you have a baby. A dog is a member of the family but it is not a human member. He is a dog!!! And must be treated as one. Even the dog experts are constantly telling people that the problem is dogs being treated like humans.

You need to change the rules at home and fast. Yes the dog is going to protest and whine and bark but it's too bad. The dog needs to learn these new rules

That situation with the dog sounds very dangerous. Especially with him jumping all over the place in excitement, he's going to knock over the baby in a heart beat.

Our dog is now primarily outside. She's a very calm and placid dog and I don't have to worry about her ever getting snappy with Eva but when she gets in stupid moods she's bowled Eva right over. When she gets in hyper moods now Eva freaks out and runs to my side in fear of being thrown head first into the ground.

I think a lot of the literature about bringing a new dog into the house with a baby might help. You should read up and find the parts that would help convince DH that things need to change.

Even creating sections of the house the dog can't enter. I have an entire half of the house the dog isn't allowed in now. It's not just a safety thing but fur, dog breath and drool are not things that should be around a baby.

Although I am incredibly concerned over how he is possessive of his bones. It'll take a crawling baby 20seconds to attempt to grab it. That's really dangerous. I can guarantee your dog wouldn't hesitate to bite the baby.

I understand a lot of people see their dogs as a part of the family (because they are!). But it's ignorant to think you can't change things because the dog was there first or because the it's cruel to change your dogs life for something the dog would not prefer because you have a baby. A dog is a member of the family but it is not a human member. He is a dog!!! And must be treated as one. Even the dog experts are constantly telling people that the problem is dogs being treated like humans.

You need to change the rules at home and fast. Yes the dog is going to protest and whine and bark but it's too bad. The dog needs to learn these new rules

Thank you so much
Cuz I believe in everything u say cuz all I know if that dog ever harmed my baby or scared him for life I'd never forgive dh and that dog would be gone forever I feel like when we put the dog outside he barks and cries like crazy we live on a farm so no one hears him but us but dh feels bad and brings him in !!!

When we do go out to appointments he gives him treats so he won't screw up the house so much but I think that's crazy if he can't behave he should stay in his cage but dh feels bad and when he jumps on us dh or him mom gives him treats to stop in my head that's like treating bad behavior why the hell would he stop he gets treats for being bad!

There has even a time dh said its the dog and him or he will leave so I say ill protect my kids before an animal I'm just at the end of my rope it's frustrating and hurts a little that he chooses that dog over me or his boy sometimes just don't know how much more I can take :(

That is ridiculous, Kaiecee. I would definitely tell him how you feel about his dog being around the baby... and unfortunately it sounds like he seems to care more about the dog than say the wellbeing of his wife or child. I'm not trying to be negative, but either he needs to start putting the dog outside or needs to get give it away. I love animals, but when its not a well behaved dog, such as growling when you walk by him with a bone and bites/nips at you when you are by its food.. something definitely needs to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->