January Jellybeans 2013!...

Haha!! I think we all have a collection of things that just didn't come out right!! We can talk seeing again sometime soon... I love it too :)

Wow I really wish I had 10% of ur talents to do all this sewing and knitting I'm a little jelous :)

I'm still working on one of those star blankets. I started it months ago lol.. I keep picking it up now and again and doing a few rows then stopping.

I've made bibs and breast pads and I'm knitting a little blue cardigan now.

I haven't taken a bump pic for while so thought I would attach one. Excuse the blur.

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Gorgeous darkstar!!

Aruppe, Betheney and Sassy im with Kaiecee, you guys are so creative and make beautiful stuff, very jealous of your talents!! :flower:

Hey ladies, just had my 28 week mw app, baby is doing fine :) took a while to find his hb cos he wouldnt stop moving and the mw has agreed he is completely on one side of my belly lol.

I passed the GTT yesterday too, whoop whoop.

In my notes after she felt lo there are three headings she has to fill in which are
Pres, Lie and Eng: next to these it looks like she has written cepu,long and tall (may say tail) any ideas?

Edited: I have just googled it and I think she has actually wrote ceph, long and free lol meaning lo is head down, not lying back to back and head is not engaged yet lol

My bump buddy is in labour!!!!!! She's 37 weeks and I'm so effing excited. We were TTC no.1 at the same time and gave birth a month apart. Then we were TTC no.2 together and she's been due 8 weeks before me. Now she's having her baby and I'm bouncing off the walls in anticipation. She's having a planned vbac homebirth. Updates via fb messages have stopped so I'm assuming things are getting intense.

Eeeeeeeeeeeek

:happydance:I've changed fruit:happydance:

Bethaney, won't be long before we are all posting labour has started!!

I just LOVE labour updates as they're happening!!! I find it so incredibly exciting. I wonder if many of us regulars will double up and labour at the same time.

I believe 1st of November is when the very last of the January jelly beans make it into 3rd tri. So I can't wait for that so we're all in 3rd Tri together

I'm so jealous that she can vac at home! I'm not even allowed a water birth:cry: I've got to go to hospital and be on a permanent monitor, apparently it stretches far enough that I can sit in the chair next to the bed, but no walking about! I know that they will want me in ASAP when labour starts but I'm very tempted to not let hem know straight away, not sure if that's irresponsible or not :shrug: but I hate the thought of being strapped to the bed.

Have you had 2 c-sections or 1?

She was able to get into a midwife care led program and not the normal hospital run care. If she was in hospital it was 100% strapped to a bed with monitors. Her initial choice was a birthing centre that allowedvallowed vbacs but the birthing centre of choice was unsure if they would be set up for vbacs by her due date (legislation and paperwork and what not) so prepared for a home birth as a hospital birth was just not an option. So with all the preparation for a home birth underway for the "just in case" she started looking more and more forward to the home birth and even if the paperwork at the birth centre was done in time (it wasnt) I think she would of chosen to HB in the end anyway.

Are there no birthing centres near you that allow vbacs.

Will no midwives attend a homebirth vbac?

♡

Just been having a google, there's only 1 birthing centre near here, we'll about an hour away. They only take low risk cases so no vbacs.

I've just had the 1 cs, leaking waters for 4 days, inducing tried but I only did .5 cm in 24 hours.

Ladies...question...best pregnancy pillow???....my stomach hurts so bad..either from growing or being kicked allllll the time( she dsnt stop!) then my back hurts at night, then my hips...so miserable cat sleep...im giving in and buying a pillow!

You really need to spend the extra and get the giant u-shaped one. It's so hard to roll over all night and to try and take the pillow with you because it's only a 1 sided one. Trust me, being able to flip easily every 45mins without worrying about twisting under the blankets and trying to get your pillow to twist with you is totally worth it.

It such a pain in the ass constantly changing sides and dragging the pillow back and forth under the sheets

Mine is exactly like this although this was not the brand I purchased I think this website had taken then pattern and made their own. I bought mine at toys-r-us in Australia

https://www.bebekidsworld.com/catal...u-shape-body-pillow-maternity-pillow-cozyland

After baby was born I frequently used it to breastfeed like this.

https://www.bebekidsworld.com/assets/vendors/image-1.4.1/image.php/assets/media/catalogs/products/total-comfort-u-shape-maternity-pillow-a.jpg?width=400&height=400&image=/assets/media/catalogs/products/total-comfort-u-shape-maternity-pillow-a.jpg

I'm still working on one of those star blankets. I started it months ago lol.. I keep picking it up now and again and doing a few rows then stopping.

I've made bibs and breast pads and I'm knitting a little blue cardigan now.

I haven't taken a bump pic for while so thought I would attach one. Excuse the blur.

I was thinking about making breast pads too. What did you decide to use to make them?

Ladies...question...best pregnancy pillow???....my stomach hurts so bad..either from growing or being kicked allllll the time( she dsnt stop!) then my back hurts at night, then my hips...so miserable cat sleep...im giving in and buying a pillow!

I have the Snoogle and it's super comfy.

just got back from my checkup and found out I have mild anemia... kinda worried about it. Dr didn't seem too concerned and told me to take extra Iron

Yesterday I was obsessing over kick counts. Baby was quiet all day but I was feeling a bit under the weather as well. Kick counts were adequate though not as enthusiastic as I would have liked.

Well, this morning baby is throwing a big old party in there. I counted about 30 kicks in 15 min before I stopped. :)

And I chose my pediatrician today. We're fortunate enough to be miles away from the top children's hospital in the USA so I chose an office affiliated with it. If baby, heaven forbid, ever needs admitted my pediatrician will have admission rights to that hospital.

To those crafty little minxes with all the sewing - I am jealous! Way to go! Anyone consider selling stuff on Etsy?

And finally...my ankle swelling is completely gone after taking it easy yesterday. Excellent! OB appointment tomorrow + the GTT. When did your OBs/Midwives recommend the flu vaccine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->