January Jellybeans 2013!...

just got back from my checkup and found out I have mild anemia... kinda worried about it. Dr didn't seem too concerned and told me to take extra Iron

It's pretty common in early and late pregnancy. If Dr. isn't worried, you shouldn't be either! :)

just got back from my checkup and found out I have mild anemia... kinda worried about it. Dr didn't seem too concerned and told me to take extra Iron

It's pretty common in early and late pregnancy. If Dr. isn't worried, you shouldn't be either! :)

THanks! I wasn't worried when I left the appointment because the Dr didn't seem too worried and just said to increase my iron supps but of course I just got on Dr Google and now I am freaking out!

THanks! I wasn't worried when I left the appointment because the Dr didn't seem too worried and just said to increase my iron supps but of course I just got on Dr Google and now I am freaking out!

My mom has an awesome drink for anemia. My sister had it severely 'til she started drinking this: beet, orange and carrot. Make yourself some shakes of that and it'll help. That along what you usually would eat for iron, like spinach :hugs:

My mom has an awesome drink for anemia. My sister had it severely 'til she started drinking this: beet, orange and carrot. Make yourself some shakes of that and it'll help. That along what you usually would eat for iron, like spinach :hugs:

Thanks! Yes, i would much rather eat more iron than take supplements!

Black olives have lots of iron too - if u like them....

Ladies...question...best pregnancy pillow???....my stomach hurts so bad..either from growing or being kicked allllll the time( she dsnt stop!) then my back hurts at night, then my hips...so miserable cat sleep...im giving in and buying a pillow!
Also have the snoogle pillow - its great but I like to have a couple extra pillows (small) One that I can place under my tummy when I'm facing away & another I have between my shoulders (more so since I have back issues anyway) But SO worth it!

My doctor said they will check for anemia this week and it's fairly common to find and correct. I don't think it's too much to worry about. I have a friend who had it severely and would pass out but she had other health complications and her numbers were extremely low.

As for the flu shot, I had mine yesterday. I asked the OB if I should get one and she sent I the nurse to administer it!

I hear all u talking about baby kicking so hard and moving all the time but I don't get those really big kicks u think something is wrong? Why am I not getti g this with this pregnancy ?

I hear all u talking about baby kicking so hard and moving all the time but I don't get those really big kicks u think something is wrong? Why am I not getti g this with this pregnancy ?

I don't really get huge kicks either, certainly not like what I got with ds. I get lots more kicks than with him though, just more gentle ones. And lots of kind of pushing sensations too.

Kaicee mine arent huge kicks but shes def beating my insides up by rolling and moving around, i had one huuuuuuge kick this morning that took my breath away ( not literally but it startled me it was so hard) .. Baby is prob calmer for u... I hope this doesnt mean shell be a nut when she gets out.

When is everyone doing the tour of their hospital if they haven't already? Wondering when I should set that up!

I was suppose to go but in the day of the tour I was too sick so I have to rebook it

When is everyone doing the tour of their hospital if they haven't already? Wondering when I should set that up!

Lol i didnt know they do that..my gynos office is at the hospital im delivering at..i know where to go to labor and delivery when the time comes, plus mine will already be schduled...

This Saturday, OH and I are going to look on our way out of town as its 30 mins away

thanks!! So, I suppose it isn't too early for me to schedule our tour! Yeaa!!! So exciting!

I'm still working on one of those star blankets. I started it months ago lol.. I keep picking it up now and again and doing a few rows then stopping.

I've made bibs and breast pads and I'm knitting a little blue cardigan now.

I haven't taken a bump pic for while so thought I would attach one. Excuse the blur.

I was thinking about making breast pads too. What did you decide to use to make them?

Just fabric with flannel backing, the circle offcuts from the bibs I made lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->