*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Omg I'm so with you on the eating thing, I'm eating loads!!! Are we allowed nuts in pregnancy?? I just started eating some while waiting for my tea and then thought shit!!! Are we even allowed these?!:dohh:

I ate a whole bag of pistachios the other day, I read on bus website they they're fine xx

Phew! I will do some googling :winkwink:

Hi ladies, hope you're all well today.

I'm a bit upset, I called the doctors today to do make a booking appointment, they can't get me in until 12th May which will make me 6 weeks, that will delay my midwife and 12 week scan :-(

Not much I can do about it though.

Can you not go straight to your midwife Hun without having to see the doc.? I just called straight through to my midwife and booked in with her. Xx

No hun, I have to be reffered by my gp, just the way it is in this area :-( xx

Ladies, I just can't stop eating :pizza: I'm going to be the size of a small house by 12w!! And I'm so tired it's unreal. I don't ever remember being this exhausted early on with my other pregnancies, but it's a symptom so I'm taking it![/QUOTE]

Haha!! I can't stop eating either!! I'm never a morning eater, but I scarfed down my breakfast in the car, literally 1 minute after pulling out of the driveway, lol. So I had to stop and get some snacks. Those were gone by 9:30. Needless to say, I took a really early lunch today. I'm going to be the size of a whale by the time this is all done with!! :haha:

Omg I'm so with you on the eating thing, I'm eating loads!!! Are we allowed nuts in pregnancy?? I just started eating some while waiting for my tea and then thought shit!!! Are we even allowed these?!:dohh:

I ate a whole bag of pistachios the other day, I read on bus website they they're fine xx

Obviously I meant nhs Lmao, stupid phone, I'm not really illiterate, you'd think in my line of work I'd learn to proof read haha xx

Obviously I meant nhs Lmao, stupid phone, I'm not really illiterate, you'd think in my line of work I'd learn to proof read haha xx

Omg I never even noticed you said bus haha!! :haha:

Nuts are fine to eat in pregnancy hun :thumbup:

Hellymay when do they usually do booking in appts where you are? We don't get ours until 8wks here, surely you'll bet a dating scan in time if it's booked at 6w?

I'm glad I'm not going to be the only fatty by the end of the pregnancy :lol: I mean that in the nicest possible way!

How about peanuts?

I've already gained ten pounds....how the heck did that happen?!? :blush:

That's my excuse :lol: I've still got it from both daughters too :winkwink::rofl:

Haha! I really do have it from my daughter, plus a couple of extra STONES! :blush::haha:

TTC Lolly, put me down for January 11th for now. With my long cycles, none of the typical due date calculators really work for me because they're based on a 28 day cycle. I just tried estimating when I conceived and plugged that into the calculator and it came up with January 11th. Symptoms so far, not much! Super vivid dreams, some minor pains in boobs, and every so often I'm getting kind of a gross metal taste in my mouth:( And I'm a little more tired than usual, but nothing crazy.

TTC Lolly, put me down for January 11th for now. With my long cycles, none of the typical due date calculators really work for me because they're based on a 28 day cycle. I just tried estimating when I conceived and plugged that into the calculator and it came up with January 11th. Symptoms so far, not much! Super vivid dreams, some minor pains in boobs, and every so often I'm getting kind of a gross metal taste in my mouth:( And I'm a little more tired than usual, but nothing crazy.

My cycles vary from 24-28 days so when I input the info on the due date calculators online I make sure they have it so I can adjust the dates lol. I'm suppose to be due btwn January 2-6 :)

So glad to see u over here!!! :)
If u check out mymonthlycycles.com they have a tracker that allows you to put in the actual length of your cycles and lp.
It will track automatically based on a 28 day cycle, but you can go in and adjust it.

I'll probably stop testing after I use up my last 2 tests, but needed to see them getting darker. Here's from this afternoon!! :)

Lol, it loaded upside down, but you get the idea

Attachments

• IMG_20140502_151349_955.jpg
    IMG_20140502_151349_955.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi, can I join? luvspnk31 directed me to here after I got my BFP. She and I had MC's around the same time in January (we were in another group together)

Little bit about myself, my husband and I have been married almost 3 years and have been trying since then to have a baby. We got preggers in Nov. 2013 and lost in Jan. 2014. I am very nervous about this time around after getting to 10 weeks and then losing the baby. I am due January 11, 2015.

So far the only huge symptoms I have had is heartburn, sore bb's and lower back pain (which is new to me, has anyone had this one before, it's making me nervous?)

I am wishing everyone here a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi, can I join? luvspnk31 directed me to here after I got my BFP. She and I had MC's around the same time in January (we were in another group together)

Little bit about myself, my husband and I have been married almost 3 years and have been trying since then to have a baby. We got preggers in Nov. 2013 and lost in Jan. 2014. I am very nervous about this time around after getting to 10 weeks and then losing the baby. I am due January 11, 2015.

So far the only huge symptoms I have had is heartburn, sore bb's and lower back pain (which is new to me, has anyone had this one before, it's making me nervous?)
I am wishing everyone here a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Yay!!! :happydance: so praying for stick beans for everyone!!!![-o<

:dust: To all!!

Omg, i go to work for 4 hours and have to catch up on loads of pages by the time i get back.
Hi and congratulations to all the newer ladies!
I am also still carrying extra weight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->