*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm carrying extra weight too, but I have no other children, I'm just a fatty :haha:

I've had some back ache, but on and off. My nipples are so sensitive though, and my bbs are definitely looking a bit different.

Has anyone dtd since finding out? I haven't, and I'm feeling a little weird about doing so. I don't know why.

I haven't dtd since finding out. Dh said after finding out, that'll be us back to no sex for 4 months then lol. He knows the script. I just get too scared xx

This is my first post. I am due with number 3 on January 5th (though I think it is more like January 9th due to ovulation timing). I have a five year old girl and a two year old boy.

Hi, can I join? luvspnk31 directed me to here after I got my BFP. She and I had MC's around the same time in January (we were in another group together)

Little bit about myself, my husband and I have been married almost 3 years and have been trying since then to have a baby. We got preggers in Nov. 2013 and lost in Jan. 2014. I am very nervous about this time around after getting to 10 weeks and then losing the baby. I am due January 11, 2015.

So far the only huge symptoms I have had is heartburn, sore bb's and lower back pain (which is new to me, has anyone had this one before, it's making me nervous?)

I am wishing everyone here a very healthy and happy 9 months.

This is my first post. I am due with number 3 on January 5th (though I think it is more like January 9th due to ovulation timing). I have a five year old girl and a two year old boy.

Welcome and congrats to you both :dance:

Maisypie lots of sticky dust your way :dust: not that you'll need it :) x and I have been getting some lower backache too, but I guess it's all uterus related!?

I'm carrying extra weight too, but I have no other children, I'm just a fatty :haha:

I've had some back ache, but on and off. My nipples are so sensitive though, and my bbs are definitely looking a bit different.

Has anyone dtd since finding out? I haven't, and I'm feeling a little weird about doing so. I don't know why.

We haven't no :blush: I'm a little nervous too, and just far too tired :rofl:

*peeks in*

Hallo ladies!!!

I hope you days is finding you well and with out any nausea!!! <3

We haven't either. Quite frankly, after trying for so long, I'm looking forward to not having to do it for awhile. Haha!

Luvspnk-thank you for the info..and nice progression on your test! This weekend is seriously going to b so tough. My brother in law is getting married this weekend, so we're waiting to tell our parents until afterwards because we don't wanna take the attention off bride and groom. I'm known to enjoy booze, and tonight it was soooo hard dealing with the questions on why I was only drinking water. Not to mention I get anxious in social situations and having a drink always helps takes the edge off. My appetite left me today too, so I just picked at my food. Lame!

Np mrsstrenzy !! Feeling crampy tonight, which I know is normal, but as tomorrow is when AF would arrive, is making me a bit nervous. Was really tired today as well, but no other obvious symptoms.

We haven't either. Quite frankly, after trying for so long, I'm looking forward to not having to do it for awhile. Haha!

I hear ya!! :rofl:

Oh no mrsstrezy, that is probably what is going to catch me out. I don't go out often but once a month we'll have friends over for a meal/BBQ and drinks and it'll be very obvious when I'm not enjoying my vino, as pregnancy is the only time I've been known to abstain :dohh:

Luvspnk, AF is due for me today too :hugs: these are our forever babies though, so keep thinking positive :) I'm feeling a bit crampy too, but I think mines mostly constipation :blush::haha: I always get it early on for some reason! I'm too scared to force myself to go too incase the pushing un-lodges the baby from my lining!! Impossible I know, but you know what these crazy minds of ours are like!

Morning ladies
I "should" be due af today if the last "thing" I had was my af but who knows if it was?! My periods had been that messed up since I had my coil removed in November I never knew wether if come on or not, my doctor & midwife don't seem to think it was as it was more of a discharge no actual bright red blood (sorry tmi) but I'm still hoping & praying that if it was then nothing happens today :-( I've got a busy day planned to keep my mind off it & it's a good sign that I've still got the sickness, dizziness & sore boobs I just want these next few weeks to go fast so I can find out how far I actually am & how long I've got left for worry for!

How are you all feeling this morning? Xx

Morning ladies!!! :hi:

We've not dtd either since finding out I'm too nervous and plus, I reaally cannot be bothered! Lol.

Mrshumphreys - how long until your able to get a scan? I'm excited to find out how far you are!!! :happydance:

Hello ladies. After TTC for almost 4 years with PCOS, I just got my BFP tonight. I am due January 14th

Hello ladies. After TTC for almost 4 years with PCOS, I just got my BFP tonight. I am due January 14th

Welcome and congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy healthy nine months :) xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ^^

I will be due in January as well, I also found out last night hehe. I was 19dpo, and I found out using FRER.

Hey to all the new ladies!
As for dtd, I'm defo having a 9 month break! Had enough sex to last a lifetime last few months!
Feeling ok but was exhausted yesterday and fell asleep on sofa at 9.30pm.. Finding it increasingly difficult too to hide the fact I'm not drinking, had to tell so many lies! Anyone got any good excuses they use?!

Hey to all the new ladies!
As for dtd, I'm defo having a 9 month break! Had enough sex to last a lifetime last few months!
Feeling ok but was exhausted yesterday and fell asleep on sofa at 9.30pm.. Finding it increasingly difficult too to hide the fact I'm not drinking, had to tell so many lies! Anyone got any good excuses they use?!

We was in bed for nine last night too. As for drinking we've not yet had any social occasions to go too but the other day we went for lunch with hubby's parents and I'm always one to have a glass of wine and I did get the odd remark off his mother about me having a soft drink instead :haha: I just laughed it off x

Morning ladies!!! :hi:

We've not dtd either since finding out I'm too nervous and plus, I reaally cannot be bothered! Lol.

Mrshumphreys - how long until your able to get a scan? I'm excited to find out how far you are!!! :happydance:

Hopefully soon my midwife sent off for it yesterday morning & I'm seeing her in 2 weeks so she said if it comes through the post & it's not until after my appointment with her when she sees me she will phone up & get me straight in she has put on the referral thought that my last af was end of feb which if that's true I'd be 9 wks so hopefully going of that I shouldn't have to wait too long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->