*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning ladies!!! :hi:

We've not dtd either since finding out I'm too nervous and plus, I reaally cannot be bothered! Lol.

Mrshumphreys - how long until your able to get a scan? I'm excited to find out how far you are!!! :happydance:

Hopefully soon my midwife sent off for it yesterday morning & I'm seeing her in 2 weeks so she said if it comes through the post & it's not until after my appointment with her when she sees me she will phone up & get me straight in she has put on the referral thought that my last af was end of feb which if that's true I'd be 9 wks so hopefully going of that I shouldn't have to wait too long x

That would be amazing if you was further along than you thought :) fx you get your date through soon xx

I know I might not be but who knows!! There's a lot of things that's happened the past few weeks that didn't happen in my other pregnancies until at least 8 weeks, the sickness, dizziness, I noticed last week (before finding out) I'd put on 4lb which by yesterday had gone upto 6lbs & I've barely been eating & if I have eaten it's mainly fruit due to the sickness, my belly is also bloated (never had that before 8-10wks) I know each pregnancy is supposed to be different but my other 3 were all identical upto 20weeks then they were all different but who knows it could just be that I am 4 weeks but I guess I'm gonna have to be patient & wait to see x

Congrats to all the new ladies.
AF "due" here today too. Super nervous xx

Congrats to all the new ladies.
AF "due" here today too. Super nervous xx

Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! xx

Hello ladies. After TTC for almost 4 years with PCOS, I just got my BFP tonight. I am due January 14th

Hello ladies. After TTC for almost 4 years with PCOS, I just got my BFP tonight. I am due January 14th

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ^^

I will be due in January as well, I also found out last night hehe. I was 19dpo, and I found out using FRER.

Congrats to you both and welcome to the group :dance:

Kiwiberry, what's your EDD so I can add you to our list on the first post?

I feel good today. I thought I'd be feeling a lot more anxious but I definitely do not feel like AF is on her way so I'm hoping it stays that way. Waiting for the postman to bring my FRER's, I only have a cheapie and asda own brand left and going to wait and test with smu to use those :thumbup: I'm excited to see my progression! Good luck to everyone who's AF is due today :flower: you won't need it though.... These Jellybeans are our take home, forever babies :cloud9:

I'm too scared to retest, I think my hubby was right when he banned me from getting anymore, I would just stress myself out all the time with them, I don't feel like af is going to show either (thank god & keeping my fingers tightly crossed) I'm so nervous this time, I think because none of my last 3 pregnancies were planned (caught on pill 3 times! But I wouldn't change them for the world just massive shocks) whereas this 1 is I think it is a lot scarier x

I wish I could stay away, but I just can't (I'm joking, I love POAS really!)! With both my mc's my lines stopped progressing and so I knew it was over before I started bleeding :( in a weird way, I think it helped lessen the blow. Probably wouldn't for all though, but I am a special case :haha:

I am really nervous. I keep reading all these scary things like ectopic pregnancy and miscarriages. Does anyone else feel this way?

I think you'd be pushed to find someone who doesn't worry about these things. Completely natural in the early stages to worry and be anxious, so you're not alone :hugs:

I have to wait till Monday to make an apt with my OBGYN. Will they be able to tell me if my pregnancy is moving along as planned? Or if I have an ectopic pregnancy? I have no bleeding or anything and I am actually quite dry on the outside. I am just really really worried anyway.

I have to wait till Monday to make an apt with my OBGYN. Will they be able to tell me if my pregnancy is moving along as planned? Or if I have an ectopic pregnancy?

I guess they'll do bloods with you being in the US and let you know what your hcg levels are, that'll give them a good indication :)

I'm so tempted to pee on a stick but I'm not going to do it....nope! :nope:

I'm looking forward to seeing your progression though lolly :winkwink:

I have to wait till Monday to make an apt with my OBGYN. Will they be able to tell me if my pregnancy is moving along as planned? Or if I have an ectopic pregnancy?

I guess they'll do bloods with you being in the US and let you know what your hcg levels are, that'll give them a good indication :)

Ok awesome, that makes me feel a little better. I asked DH to buy me a pregnancy test when he is at work tomorrow (he works at a store while going to school). Will the line be any darker by now you think? I tested a day ago now. Or should I wait a few more days to test again?

I'm going to buy more tesco tests today since i'm getting lines on them, no point wasting the extra money on frer lol. Going to do 4 more tests and then that'll be it. If i can get to next weekend i think i'll feel a bit better as that'll be past time of cp in march. I will still worry but not as much lol. I do feel different this time tho xx

Kiwiberry, hcg doubles every 48hrs so your line should be lots darker by now :thumbup:

I'll post mine up when I'm done, just for you ladies ;) not for me at all! :-= :haha:

Kiwiberry, hcg doubles every 48hrs so your line should be lots darker by now :thumbup:

I'll post mine up when I'm done, just for you ladies ;) not for me at all! :-= :haha:

Ok, i will post both pictures (old and new) later this afternoon when DH gets home from work. That way you ladies can tell me what you think! I can't wait to see what yours will look like!

Hi ladies. I'd like to join too.
I'm 35, I have a 13-month-old at home. We needed 2 years to conceive him. I found out I had high FSH but in the end only needed minimum dose of Clomid to get pregnant.
So now we started ntnp when he was 6 months old. I got my first period at 9 months and got pregnant again in only 4 months. I must admit I took Clomid again on my own and got my BFP on 11 dpo pm.
I'm not a POAS addict normally but I had lots of ICs and it got out of hand. But I was only obsessing so I slowed down a bit.
We are DTDing normally. My appetite hasn't increased yet and I've been feeling a bit nauseous.
As to BFing in public, I did it and nobody ever said anything. I live in Slovenia by the way.
This is it for now, I hope we'll be chatting a lot more during the next 8 months.
Oh, I almost forgot. My edd is 2 Jan according to lmp. It's 5 Jan according to O but drs only change it if it's a week off or more. So 2 Jan it is. My first Dr appointment is 29 May.
Congrats and good luck ladies!

Lol,yeah right lolly!! Xx

Hehehe! :rofl:

Ok so my FRER's never showed up :( my own fault for not ordering them earlier. With the bank holiday here this weekend it'll mean I won't get them now until tues or weds, totally defeating the purpose of early response tests! :dohh: ahhh well, should have some fantastic lines by then!

Last tests for me until I get my FRER's. I used all 3 so I don't have any left other than my digis. I'm being so strong right now :lol: the thought of no more testing until mid next week makes me feel sick hahaha! Picture quality isn't great, my phones still broke and the iPad camera isn't all that good. Top tests were yesterday smu and bottom are today's :yipee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g