*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies. I'd like to join too.
I'm 35, I have a 13-month-old at home. We needed 2 years to conceive him. I found out I had high FSH but in the end only needed minimum dose of Clomid to get pregnant.
So now we started ntnp when he was 6 months old. I got my first period at 9 months and got pregnant again in only 4 months. I must admit I took Clomid again on my own and got my BFP on 11 dpo pm.
I'm not a POAS addict normally but I had lots of ICs and it got out of hand. But I was only obsessing so I slowed down a bit.
We are DTDing normally. My appetite hasn't increased yet and I've been feeling a bit nauseous.
As to BFing in public, I did it and nobody ever said anything. I live in Slovenia by the way.
This is it for now, I hope we'll be chatting a lot more during the next 8 months.
Oh, I almost forgot. My edd is 2 Jan according to lmp. It's 5 Jan according to O but drs only change it if it's a week off or more. So 2 Jan it is. My first Dr appointment is 29 May.
Congrats and good luck ladies!

Hi Katy, welcome & congrats! :wohoo:

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, the groups growing nicely :) x

Hi Katy welcome over, and huge congrats on your pregnancy xx

Ooh those lines look good lolly, I'm heading out shopping today, do I pick up a clear blue digi?! :haha:

I've just been and bought more tests. I just can't believe how quickly I conceived after my infertility last time! Xx

Hello please can I join.

my DH and I have been ttc 11 months and have had two chemical pregnancies, on tuesday I got a bfp and in the last 5 days the lines have been getting darker so I am getting excited although still very nervous. My estimated due date will be January 7th :D

Ooh those lines look good lolly, I'm heading out shopping today, do I pick up a clear blue digi?! :haha:

Do it! Pricey little buggers though, I buy all mine off eBay! x

I've just been and bought more tests. I just can't believe how quickly I conceived after my infertility last time! Xx

Post pics when you've tested :) I love looking at lines and seeing progressions, even other peoples :lol: and the same with me too.... Took us almost a year properly ttc Millie, and I've been pregnant 3x this year already :wacko: they say pregnancies change our fertility though x

Hello please can I join.

my DH and I have been ttc 11 months and have had two chemical pregnancies, on tuesday I got a bfp and in the last 5 days the lines have been getting darker so I am getting excited although still very nervous. My estimated due date will be January 7th :D

Welcome and congrats hun! :happydance:

Welcome again to more new ladies! It's getting nice and busy in here I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next few months :)

Xx

Hello please can I join.

Welcome to the group and congratulations!!! ^^

Well I caved & went & bought some frer while hubby's out (sssshhhh don't tell him) but it's really helped ease my mind
top is 9dpo 1hr hold
Middle 10dpo fmu
Bottom 14dpo 1hr hold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
Right I have a few test but not sure on dpo lol! Bottom is a cheapy test which I've never had a line on! After a 2 hour hold xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 9
& one of it on it's now now it's dried & there's no light shining on it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
My FRER this morning was the same as last night but my wondfo is lighter... almost nothing there. It's got me a little worried but I am hoping I am just a better evening tester. I just want to see some progression and I'll feel better.

Omg that test is amazingly dark!! Hubby's gone to get me done cheapies so won't be able to compare with FRER but i should hopefully be able to see some progression right?

Hopefully Hun but I wouldn't worry if it seems different to a free if that's what you last tested on, the day I got my bfp in the morning I used a cheap test & got a bfn went out shopping & bought the frers did it when I got home & that's the result I got (top test in 1st pic) & that was only with an hours hold, good luck & post a pic when you've done it xx

I will definitely post a pic :) just waiting for hubs to get back, he went out especially for chocolate :winkwink:

Aww bless him everytime I phone my hubby he asks if I've managed to eat anything yet! Lol today is the 1st day I've managed to eat before 11am! & I've are more today then I have done the past week x

& one of it on it's now now it's dried & there's no light shining on it x

That looks so dark!! I hope when I test with FRER's today that I can see some progression. Have any of you ladies noticed anything different about your boobs? This is kind of embarrassing but now one is like double the size of the other.....

Oh I'm eating so much it's unreal I really do need to loose some of my appetite :haha:

Yes my boobs are quite swollen and sore. X

Beautiful lines ladies... looks like my obsessions rubbing off on you all a bit :haha: I love it when the test line starts stealing the dye from the control line!

Shilo I wouldn't worry too much hun, hcg doubles every 48hrs so hopefully your tests will be much darker tomorrow :flower: also I try to avoid testing with fmu as my lines are rubbish compared to how they are with smu or testing later on in the evening.

I'm sure they'll even out Kiwiberry! It's just the crazy hormones that are doing strange things to our bodies at the moment. Mine are definitely more fuller and veiny too :wacko: not looking forward to the huge nipple growth :rofl: forgot how gross boobs get when pregnant haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->