*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Yep I'm ready for ripping my left boob off as it's so swollen & feels like I'm getting stabbed in it!!
I've hardly been able to keep anything down but somehow managed to put 6lbs on the last few weeks!! God help me when I can't stop eating x

I'm sure they'll even out Kiwiberry! It's just the crazy hormones that are doing strange things to our bodies at the moment. Mine are definitely more fuller and veiny too :wacko: not looking forward to the huge nipple growth :rofl: forgot how gross boobs get when pregnant haha!

I am so not looking forward to that ><. How ugly do they get lol?

It's like having a boob job but they're that sore & veiny if you knock them you feel like committing murder!! Why are we doing this again?! Haha

Here are my tests... they're a bit darker in person. Think they're about the same. Bottom is 9DPO at 11:45 PM and top is 10DPO at 8:30 AM

Attachments

• btest.jpg
    btest.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 14
  • btest2.jpg
    btest2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 12
It's like having a boob job but they're that sore & veiny if you knock them you feel like committing murder!! Why are we doing this again?! Haha

^^ this but with nipples the size of burgers :rofl: and about the same colour too!!!

Here are my tests... they're a bit darker in person. Think they're about the same. Bottom is 9DPO at 11:45 PM and top is 10DPO at 8:30 AM

I think they're great lines, and there's not even a 12hr difference in between taking them! I'm sure they'll get darker within the next day x

Yeah I agree, there great lines and plus I think HCG doubles every 48 hours and your top test is a tiny bit darker Hun xx

I don't seem to be having many symptoms yet, I want them to start for a bit of reassurance. The last couple of days I was really hungry and tired but today I feel completely normal. I have to keep poas to make sure it's real.

Shilo I can see progression and there's not even 12 hours difference. I'm sure the lines will get darker soon

Hi ladies- I'd like to join y'all!

I got a bfp yesterday afternoon ~9dpo, which puts me due around Jan 14. I'm scared to death that this will end soon, as this is my 4th bfp and the three before were chemicals (all since November '13).
I took letrozole this cycle, and I'm currently taking progesterone (never been on either)- so hopefuly those will be the charm!

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only POAS addict here- I'm a bit embarrassed with the number of store runs I've made this week, and amount I've spent on HPTs!

This is the first cycle I've had in many months where my boobs didn't start killing me a few days after O- they still feel fine right now- I'm hoping that's a good sign, even though I'm sure this will change. I'm having tons of twinges and cramps though, which I've had the other 3 times...

My nipples are big enough as it is. But they got huge during my first pregnancy. They got smaller again but so did my boobs... They look like half empty small sacks now... I used to be a C cup. I stopped breastfeeding less than two months ago.
I'll try to post pics of my HPTs in the evening.

Strangely I feel more relaxed now, I wasn't expecting them to look like that and certainly wasn't expecting the test line to come up before the control line!!! I mean how exciting ladies! :happydance:

LOL at the boob situation mine are like golf balls in socks some days, and some days they actually look ok, hmmm strange I know!! :haha:

That's exactly how I felt after doing my test this afternoon Hun x

Is it just me or has anyone else got a serious bump going on? I know it's just bloat but I don't have a clue how I'm going to hide this!! We're going out for my mil birthday next weekend & my mil & fil will know but I don't want any of the other family going with us to know yet! Think I'm gonna have to go shopping for something loose fitting to wear x

:hi: girls. So I made the graphic for the last two pregnancy month groups, so I thought I would try my hand at one for you girls also.

https://i.imgur.com/zByixHd.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2167365-january-jellybeans-2015-join-chat-here-27-so-far.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/zByixHd.gif[/IMG][/url]

Well I've put quite a bit of weight on in the last year so my tummy is abit big anyway :blush:

But yeah I'm very bloated, we went shopping today and I didn't get anything as I refuse to buy bigger sizes yet :haha:

mrs. humphreys- sounds like we're both in the same boat. I cannot believe that I'm only going to be 4 weeks tomorrow, and already nausea woke me up in the middle of the night last night. This wedding that I have today is going to be torture. I've stocked up on Saltines, lemon drops, and ginger/peppermint tea! My appetite is pretty much gone, but I've just been forcing myself to eat stuff. I got up and ate Saltines in the middle of the night, had more Saltines this morning, and a handful of Rice Crispie cereal. Just had some toast. Trying to keep things dry and light.

Hi ladies- I'd like to join y'all!

I got a bfp yesterday afternoon ~9dpo, which puts me due around Jan 14. I'm scared to death that this will end soon, as this is my 4th bfp and the three before were chemicals (all since November '13).
I took letrozole this cycle, and I'm currently taking progesterone (never been on either)- so hopefuly those will be the charm!

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only POAS addict here- I'm a bit embarrassed with the number of store runs I've made this week, and amount I've spent on HPTs!

This is the first cycle I've had in many months where my boobs didn't start killing me a few days after O- they still feel fine right now- I'm hoping that's a good sign, even though I'm sure this will change. I'm having tons of twinges and cramps though, which I've had the other 3 times...

Welcome to the group and congrats! :dance:

No shame in POAS in here! Share your pics, I love seeing lines :haha:

View attachment 760947

Here's my test I just did ladies, the test line came up before the control line :happydance::happydance:

Boooootiful! :cloud9:

:hi: girls. So I made the graphic for the last two pregnancy month groups, so I thought I would try my hand at one for you girls also.

https://i.imgur.com/zByixHd.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2167365-january-jellybeans-2015-join-chat-here-27-so-far.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/zByixHd.gif[/IMG][/url]

How kind of you, thanks hun :flower: I'll add it to the front page with our other group siggys x

Sooooo, decided to break out a digi! OH didn't see my first one I did 3 days ago as he was away working and the battery went. So just did this now and look what I got :yipee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g