*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Ok, so I'm less than 24 hours into my bfp, and the number of sticks I've peed on might be 1 shy of double digits!

But- here's my progression (barely any since such a short time period- I'm just aftaid it's going to disappear!) Top (left) is 4pm yesterday (9dpo), middle is SMU today, bottom is 1:30pm today (10 dpo)

Ugh- they show up so much better in person / phone pics!

Attachments

• frerprog.jpg
    frerprog.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
Ooh 2-3!!! Yay! :happydance:

I know :D so wasn't expecting that at just 13dpo! Fx'd it means it's a super sticky bean! x

Ok, so I'm less than 24 hours into my bfp, and the number of sticks I've peed on might be 1 shy of double digits!

But- here's my progression (barely any since such a short time period- I'm just aftaid it's going to disappear!) Top is 4pm yesterday (9dpo), middle is SMU today, bottom is 1:30pm today (10 dpo)

Oh that's fine! I'd probably done 10 too within the first 24hrs :haha: I can't even count on my fingers and toes how many there's been since then! Can't see the photo? x

SCgirl they look fantastic for all being done in a 24hr period :) I can't wait until my frers arrive now!

Kiwiberry did you say your EDD and I missed the post?

ttc_lolly - I've never managed to get up to the 2-3 on CBD with my previous chemicals- that's a great step! (they're still reading negative for me)

Hi Girls :) My due date is 5th Jan :)

I have an 8 year old son and another son who just turned 1 so I am very excited to be expecting number 3 :)

Hi Girls :) My due date is 5th Jan :)

I have an 8 year old son and another son who just turned 1 so I am very excited to be expecting number 3 :)

Welcome and congrats :happydance: wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :) xx

Welcome ladies & congratulations to you all x

Well hubby got rather excited tonight we weren't telling anyone until next week as his mum & dad are on holiday but he couldn't hold it in & phoned them in Egypt to tell them! So I've just had to phone my mum & dad to tell them, men who'd have them eh?! Bless him x

I'm terrified to tell my mum, I'm scared she'll shout at me! I think I need to remind myself that I'm 30 and have been living with my OH for 8 years now, not 16 and gotten knocked up after a quickie behind the bus shelter :haha:

I had to tell one person at my work because on some rotas we work with dangerous substances - the worst being radioactivity! - so I had to make sure I wasn't put on those rotas. Not telling parents etc until next week when I'll be 6 weeks. I'm so worried though.

Mummy to be x how many DPO would you be? I did the same kind of cheapy test today and while it's really quite dark, it isn't as dark as yours :( I would be 19 dpo today.

I'm terrified to tell my mum, I'm scared she'll shout at me! I think I need to remind myself that I'm 30 and have been living with my OH for 8 years now, not 16 and gotten knocked up after a quickie behind the bus shelter :haha:

I had to tell one person at my work because on some rotas we work with dangerous substances - the worst being radioactivity! - so I had to make sure I wasn't put on those rotas. Not telling parents etc until next week when I'll be 6 weeks. I'm so worried though.

Mummy to be x how many DPO would you be? I did the same kind of cheapy test today and while it's really quite dark, it isn't as dark as yours :( I would be 19 dpo today.

I ovulated like 5th April so I'm further than 19dpo I think.... I have very short cycles xx

Welcome ladies & congratulations to you all x

Well hubby got rather excited tonight we weren't telling anyone until next week as his mum & dad are on holiday but he couldn't hold it in & phoned them in Egypt to tell them! So I've just had to phone my mum & dad to tell them, men who'd have them eh?! Bless him x

Awwwww!!!! <3

So, took 2 more this am. A free and digi. I was concerned about the lack of progression until I realized it wasn't even 24 hrs since the last test. I'm going to try not to buy anymore, the amount of money I've already spent is shocking!!! I probably will though, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20140503_122003_709.jpg
    IMG_20140503_122003_709.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 12
Oh ok phew, I think I ovulated on 14th April, so I would be a bit behind. My EDD is 2nd jan based on my LMP but I'm sure that isn't right!

So, took 2 more this am. A free and digi. I was concerned about the lack of progression until I realized it wasn't even 24 hrs since the last test. I'm going to try not to buy anymore, the amount of money I've already spent is shocking!!! I probably will though, lol.

That's great progression :thumbup:

This is dpo: 11 (pm), 13, 15, 17 and 19. Not a perfect progression but cd19 is just right :).
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/2014-04-24222332.jpg
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/2014-04-26054419.jpg
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/2014-04-28063733.jpg
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/2014-04-30054404.jpg
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/2014-05-02051443.jpg

Oh ok phew, I think I ovulated on 14th April, so I would be a bit behind. My EDD is 2nd jan based on my LMP but I'm sure that isn't right!

My edd is 3rd jan according to my LMP.... How strange :shrug:

I'm sure mines going to change at my scan due to early ovulation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"