*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi Girls :) My due date is 5th Jan :)

I have an 8 year old son and another son who just turned 1 so I am very excited to be expecting number 3 :)

Welcome to the group and congratulations :flower:

Welcome ladies & congratulations to you all x

Well hubby got rather excited tonight we weren't telling anyone until next week as his mum & dad are on holiday but he couldn't hold it in & phoned them in Egypt to tell them! So I've just had to phone my mum & dad to tell them, men who'd have them eh?! Bless him x

Ahhh bless him! What did both sets of parents say? x

Oh ok phew, I think I ovulated on 14th April, so I would be a bit behind. My EDD is 2nd jan based on my LMP but I'm sure that isn't right!

I'm terrified to tell my mum, I'm scared she'll shout at me! I think I need to remind myself that I'm 30 and have been living with my OH for 8 years now, not 16 and gotten knocked up after a quickie behind the bus shelter :haha:

I had to tell one person at my work because on some rotas we work with dangerous substances - the worst being radioactivity! - so I had to make sure I wasn't put on those rotas. Not telling parents etc until next week when I'll be 6 weeks. I'm so worried though.

Mummy to be x how many DPO would you be? I did the same kind of cheapy test today and while it's really quite dark, it isn't as dark as yours :( I would be 19 dpo today.

SadakoS, do you have normal 28 day cycles? If not, it's probably best to work your EDD out by ovulation rather than LMP. So how many weeks since ov and then add on 2 weeks, as if it was a 28d cycle if that makes sense? So if you ov'd on the 14th, it would put you at 4w5d going by ov :flower: hope that helps and makes sense! x

SadakoS, this is for you :thumbup: EDD by ovulation (waaaay more accurate than by LMP if you're cycles aren't the regular 28d long) is 5th Jan :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
And mummy to be x, if you ovulated on the 5th April you are waaaay more pregnant than 5weeks! Well, a week ahead exactly but it'll all probably change by the time of the dating scan anyway :) x

Hey ladies! ^^ I am here to show you some progress. Let me know what you think ok? DH made me a little upset by not getting the exact test I asked for but hopefully this is good enough to see something. It was the Harris Teeter brand HPT vs the first one on top which is FRER.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 3
And mummy to be x, if you ovulated on the 5th April you are waaaay more pregnant than 5weeks! Well, a week ahead exactly but it'll all probably change by the time of the dating scan anyway :) x

I know I am confused because my last pregnancy I got put back a few days even though I ovulated early!!! It confuses the hell out of me :dohh:

Hey ladies! ^^ I am here to show you some progress. Let me know what you think ok? DH made me a little upset by not getting the exact test I asked for but hopefully this is good enough to see something. It was the Harris Teeter brand HPT vs the first one on top which is FRER.

That's a brilliant line :yipee: hun, did you tell me your EDD as haven't added you to the list yet.

There brilliant lines!! :happydance:

I know I am confused because my last pregnancy I got put back a few days even though I ovulated early!!! It confuses the hell out of me :dohh:

It is confusing but to work out the EDD by ovulation just think about it like this - a pregnancy is only 38w long from the day of ovulation, but you add 2w on to that as if you have a normal 28d cycle. EDD's are only an estimate either way and that's why they say it can be 2 weeks off either way :dohh: I hope you're not 6w though... Not that I don't want you to be further ahead lol, but it'll put you out of January, won't it? :( x

Both parents were very shocked as they didn't know we were trying, but they were fine I suppose hubby's mum & dad really didn't expect to find that out whilst on holiday but never mind haha I suppose it's 1 holiday they won't forget in a while xx

It is confusing but to work out the EDD by ovulation just think about it like this - a pregnancy is only 38w long from the day of ovulation, but you add 2w on to that as if you have a normal 28d cycle. EDD's are only an estimate either way and that's why they say it can be 2 weeks off either way :dohh: I hope you're not 6w though... Not that I don't want you to be further ahead lol, but it'll put you out of January, won't it? :( x
I don't think I am six weeks because it took me a while after ovulation to get my BFP. But yeah if I was further on, I'd be December. :( but a January jellybean at heart, I'm not leaving now I'm here. :blush::haha:

I don't think I am six weeks because it took me a while after ovulation to get my BFP. But yeah if I was further on, I'd be December. :( but a January jellybean at heart, I'm not leaving now I'm here. :blush::haha:

Your line is pretty dark though, maybe just took a while for the hcg to pick up!? Or maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought. Either way you're a jellybean now, and you're not leaving... We're keeping you hostage :haha:

I was a December snowflake with my youngest but my EDD got pushed forward at my dating scan and so I introduced myself to the November sparklers but my heart just wasn't in it! Stuck with the originals :friends:

Your line is pretty dark though, maybe just took a while for the hcg to pick up!? Or maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought. Either way you're a jellybean now, and you're not leaving... We're keeping you hostage :haha:

I was a December snowflake with my youngest but my EDD got pushed forward at my dating scan and so I introduced myself to the November sparklers but my heart just wasn't in it! Stuck with the originals :friends:
I used the cb advanced digi opks to figure out my ovulation so I could be a day or two out maybe? :shrug:

Yeah I don't think I could go somewhere else I love it in here it's very friendly, I'd feel like a newbie at school joining a different group :rofl:

Exactly, you're stuck here now :smug: my OPK's are always positive around 1-2 days before ovulation (confirmed with cbfm and temping) :thumbup: I'm sure we'll all get a new EDD by the time of our dating scan though, if mines too far off my prediction though I won't believe it! x

Me neither!! It's all so exciting & I agree I'm not sure I'd want to leave the jelly beans if I do find out I'm further on!

Honestly ladies I have no idea when I ovulated. My cycles weren't back to normal since having my son lol I've only had 2 cycles since he was born xx

Has anyone got up this morning & is thinking "wow I feel pregnant"?? I don't know how to describe it, it's strange I just feel different today! Last night my boobs were killing me, seriously thinking @dear god I've not missed this" haha obviously I wouldn't change it for anything but I'd forgot how painful they can get! I have serious pregnancy bloat too which isn't good as I'm off out shopping with my mum & sister in law this morning, (we're not telling anyone until after mil & fil get home off there hold on Tuesday so they don't feel left out being the last to know) I've tried sucking it in but nope it's not happening lol baggy clothes it is lol as for the sickness I had really bad sickness from last Friday stopped actually being sick over the weekend but still feel sicky in the morning & can't handle my morning coffee anymore (decaf coffee that is) so I'm sticking to fruit tea with a teaspoon of sugar until I stop feeling sick at least I'm getting something with abit of energy in it while I can't stand food I'm gonna sick up on some cereal bars today when I go shopping so I can just pop 1 in my bag whenever I go out just incase I feel low on energy, also going to buy my stretchmarks cream while I'm out!! I love the smell of it so thought I'm starting early this time as I start showing earlier with each pregnancy I'm normally a size 8 so have a flat stomach naturally so it show straight away x

Hahaha its so funny you said that because I felt like that lastnight. I woke up like omg because I was having round ligament pain. Its been five years since my first pregnancy so im like geesh I didn't miss this at all. Ohhh the first trimester is a pain in the a** lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->