*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

You ladies have been so active on this forum I legit had to skim thru to catch up so I can post hahahha. But anywho. Seems like everyone is testing I think ima do the same lol. Ive been curious to see if their has been any progression anyways lol. I did a test the day after I got my bfp but haven't done anything since.

Lolly no, my cycles are def not 28 days. I came off the pill in July last year, and since they they've been anywhere from 40 to 55 days, with me ovulating between cd30 and cd45. This cycle I took Fertilaid and I ovulated on cd19 (I had a positive OPK on cd18, was rather taken by surprise) and I know I must have ovulated about that time because we only DTD once, on cd18.
I got 5th Jan when I worked that out too, so as far as I'm concerned I'm only 5 weeks on mon :) Thank you for the reassurance!

Lolly no, my cycles are def not 28 days. I came off the pill in July last year, and since they they've been anywhere from 40 to 55 days, with me ovulating between cd30 and cd45. This cycle I took Fertilaid and I ovulated on cd19 (I had a positive OPK on cd18, was rather taken by surprise) and I know I must have ovulated about that time because we only DTD once, on cd18.
I got 5th Jan when I worked that out too, so as far as I'm concerned I'm only 5 weeks on mon :) Thank you for the reassurance!

Seems like you and I have the same EDD :hugs:.

Not sure how I managed it but I was off on my due date by 1 day. I just realized it today. Can I be switched to January 13th?

Hi ladies!

I'm cautiously adding myself to this group :)

My hubby and I have been trying for number one for 19 months and we got our first ever bfp this month at 13 days past a trigger shot (I wasn't ovulating correctly for the first 18months of trying). I had a beta test on 13 dpt (assumming this is 11dpo) and it was a 38. Unfortunately I can't get a second beta until May 15 since my hubby and I are traveling around Ireland for two weeks on vacation! Perfect timing, huh?

So far no symptoms for me. Hoping to get at least a couple before we head back home :) it would be a good feeling knowing that things are working how they should, even if I don't feel that great :)

Not sure how I managed it but I was off on my due date by 1 day. I just realized it today. Can I be switched to January 13th?

I had a similar situation just now ><. Turns out I am 5 weeks pregnant and not 4 weeks. I went back to my old ticker I used and I had the wrong information.

Hi ladies!

My hubby and I have been trying for number one for 19 months and we got our first ever bfp this month at 13 days past a trigger shot (I wasn't ovulating correctly for the first 18months of trying). I had a beta test on 13 dpt (assumming this is 11dpo) and it was a 38. Unfortunately I can't get a second beta until May 15 since my hubby and I are traveling around Ireland for two weeks on vacation! Perfect timing, huh?

So far no symptoms for me. Hoping to get at least a couple before we head back home :) it would be a good feeling knowing that things are working how they should, even if I don't feel that great :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the group too! :hugs:

Morning ladies, whooo lots going on in this thread.
hello to everyone.
my nipples feel like they are on fire xx

Hi ladies!

Congrats and welcome!!! :hi:

Morning ladies and welcome to more new ladies!! :)

How is everyone today? I am SO tired hubby left for work at 2am so woke me up and I've been getting up to pee literally every two hours, i hadn't even drank anything through the night :wacko:

I am taking my daughter to her first ever birthday party today, (she's had her own birthday party's of course but this is the first invite she's had hehe) she's so excited, so i guess I best wake up and get some energy from somewhere. :sleep:

How is everyone today? I am SO tired hubby left for work at 2am so woke me up and I've been getting up to pee literally every two hours, i hadn't even drank anything through the night :wacko:

I am taking my daughter to her first ever birthday party today, (she's had her own birthday party's of course but this is the first invite she's had hehe) she's so excited, so i guess I best wake up and get some energy from somewhere. :sleep:

I have been feeling the same way ><. I pee a lot more than I drink at least it seems that way lol.

So cute about your lil girls first birthday party :). I hope you two have a wonderful time!!

Morning everyone! Hope you're all good. Woke up feeling slightly nauseous - yay!
Bbs also really sore - worse than yday.
Hope you're all enjoying the weekend and feeling lots of lovely sickness, boob pain and grumpiness ...! X

I have been feeling the same way ><. I pee a lot more than I drink at least it seems that way lol.

So cute about your lil girls first birthday party :). I hope you two have a wonderful time!!

Yeah, it doesn't happen through out the day, just on a night time :shrug:

Morning everyone! Hope you're all good. Woke up feeling slightly nauseous - yay!
Bbs also really sore - worse than yday.
Hope you're all enjoying the weekend and feeling lots of lovely sickness, boob pain and grumpiness ...! X

I am so jealous of your sickness :haha:

Morning ladies.

I think I am noticing a pattern with my symptoms, feel absolutely nothing all day then by about 5pm I turn into a forever hungry, super tired grump. Keep having to get out of bed and have a midnight snack! Also last night when I took my bra off oh boy were my boobs different :) I'm excited to have some symptoms because most of the time I just feel normal.

Hope everyone is well

0203 - I know what you mean about taking off your bra, I feel like I've released to huge footballs when i take mine off and they absolutely kill! :blush:

Yay for sore boobs!! :happydance:

Have you guys boobies got a lot bigger? Mine have doubled in size now! So painful too.

Haha! It's quite mild and think its cos I'm hungry... Yeh my boobs are a lot bigger, going to bed in a bra now, anyone else?
Still so wary cos I felt all of this before and that pregnancy ended with a mmc. I'm so desperate to know if this little one is ok. If I could have one wish this year it would be to know that right now!! So frustrating this waiting game!

Mine are quite big anyway but they feel fuller, quite hard to describe how they feel actually....just very very different!

Haha! It's quite mild and think its cos I'm hungry... Yeh my boobs are a lot bigger, going to bed in a bra now, anyone else?
Still so wary cos I felt all of this before and that pregnancy ended with a mmc. I'm so desperate to know if this little one is ok. If I could have one wish this year it would be to know that right now!! So frustrating this waiting game!

Really? I couldn't go to bed in a bra, I'd go out with out a bra if I could it's like heaven taking it off :haha:

I'm with you on the wish Hun, I thought about going to see a psychic, my sisters been loads to the same lady and everything is right so far, but I think it depends on weather you believe in that sort of stuff.

Are you having any early scans or anything ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->