*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi mama's :wave:

Can I join?!!!?!?!?! I SO wanted to be a Jellybean, I thought I was due on the 30th of Dec, but a scan at 9w revealed I am actually due on Jan 1st! So I am hoping lo stays in long enough to be a Jellybean <3

I live on Vancouver Island in BC, I am 11w4d with #2. DD is 11 months right now, I am still BFing and this first trimester has been verrrrrrrry difficult :( Super sick and tired. Puking everyday and not eating or drinking enough. Gah. But I think I am getting close to the end of the sickness and that will be wonderful.

I have POPPED in the last 3 days. Look totally preggo - there is no hiding it anymore, which is kind of exciting :) Most of my close friends and family know, but we will do a bit of an announcement after lo turns one in July.

Happy to have found this thread and I am hoping I will be here with you all until the end. Just have to run to the bathroom now :sick:

Welcome to the Jellybeans! I'm due the 1st too. So sorry you're feeling sick!

Welcome to the new girls!!! There's a FB page too if ur interested.

I FOUND THE HB WITH MY DOPPLER!!!! I am beyond excited!! I actually cried, lol. A good use to the crazy hormones. :) I've been trying so hard not to think the worst. It wasn't super loud, but there's no mistaking that fast little heart!! It was only for a few seconds, and it was behind my own hb, but I was able to find it again for a few more seconds. Reassured me I wasn't hearing things. Yay!!!!! *big stupid grin*

Wow! That's just awesome :)

Welcome to all the new ladies who've just joined & congrats!! I'm glad you found us.

Sooo excited! I'm going in for my first scan tomorrow AM at 10wks. I'll post a pic after the appointment. Never in a million years thought I would make it this far.

Yay!! Have a great time at the appt! Can't wait to see pics!

Talking of spots, I have loads on the top of my shoulders and they are actually painful... Xxxxx

Welcome to the new girls!!! There's a FB page too if ur interested.

I FOUND THE HB WITH MY DOPPLER!!!! I am beyond excited!! I actually cried, lol. A good use to the crazy hormones. :) I've been trying so hard not to think the worst. It wasn't super loud, but there's no mistaking that fast little heart!! It was only for a few seconds, and it was behind my own hb, but I was able to find it again for a few more seconds. Reassured me I wasn't hearing things. Yay!!!!! *big stupid grin*

Wow! That's just awesome :)

Welcome to all the new ladies who've just joined & congrats!! I'm glad you found us.

Sooo excited! I'm going in for my first scan tomorrow AM at 10wks. I'll post a pic after the appointment. Never in a million years thought I would make it this far.

luvspnk amazing news! It must be lovely to hear the hb whenever you like!

cheezytrish good luck at the scan tomorrow :hugs:

Talking of spots, I have loads on the top of my shoulders and they are actually painful... Xxxxx

Ouch! Sorry hun! The one's on my chest are particularly annoying because they feel kind of itchy, and I forget my boobs are sore and scratch them...and then...oooyaaa! :wacko:

I heard that's an old wives tale for girls actually - they are supposedly steal your beauty apparently :haha: I was spotty and greasy with no of my girls, but my skin isn't great anyway so not sure if it was just all of the extra hormones making it a million times worse than usual!? My skin isn't overly bad this time round, but no better either. I've never got that pregnancy glow, ever!

Well if that's true this baby is gonna be a right stunner, because I look horrific :haha:[/QUOTE]

Same here!!! I look terrible!!! The acne!! Oh my!!! And it's not little pimples either. I'm getting freaking craters on my face, neck, chest and shoulders. I am so grateful I mainly work by myself so I barely have to see anyone. It's THAT bad. My hair is beyond greasy. (I can't tell if it's gotten any thicker though because my hair is pretty thick to begin with.)[/QUOTE]

Maybe we'll get out of the 1st tri and be rewarded with the glow!

Hi mama's :wave:

Can I join?!!!?!?!?! I SO wanted to be a Jellybean, I thought I was due on the 30th of Dec, but a scan at 9w revealed I am actually due on Jan 1st! So I am hoping lo stays in long enough to be a Jellybean <3

I live on Vancouver Island in BC, I am 11w4d with #2. DD is 11 months right now, I am still BFing and this first trimester has been verrrrrrrry difficult :( Super sick and tired. Puking everyday and not eating or drinking enough. Gah. But I think I am getting close to the end of the sickness and that will be wonderful.

I have POPPED in the last 3 days. Look totally preggo - there is no hiding it anymore, which is kind of exciting :) Most of my close friends and family know, but we will do a bit of an announcement after lo turns one in July.

Happy to have found this thread and I am hoping I will be here with you all until the end. Just have to run to the bathroom now :sick:

Welcome and congrats!

Floatingbaby - I breastfed through my second pregnancy too. It was definitely challenging! I'm glad to have a break from that this time around.

Soooo how often do you ladies use your dopplers? I try to keep it to once a day and my midwife said it's ok. But.... Paranoia ya know!

I used it the first night I got it, maybe a week ago Thursday night, and haven't used it since. I'm interested of course, but by the time I get ready for bed, I'm way too knackered! My fatigue has been incredible! We're going to tell the girls on Sunday, so I'll be able to use it during the day for them to enjoy. I was actually thinking of using it tonight.

Hi ladies! I still feel like crap with this constant nausea. I'm freaking out because I have a three-day convention I'm expected to attend this weekend! It's all day(9-5) and we have dinner plans afterwards on two of the days. It's at Miller Park in Milwaukee and 35,000 will be in attendance, and I know there will always be lines at the bathrooms. Not a good dry heaving/vomiting situation...I'll have no privacy!! I called my OB and asked for a Zofran prescription. They were willing to provide one, however they warned me that Zofran could cause cardiac malformations or cleft lip/palate!! that freaked me out so now I'm not going to take it, and I guess I'll just be miserable for three days. I guess since I can keep food and water down, I should count my blessings. I just so badly didn't want to be miserable:-/

I've used mine 4 times this last week. Found the hb for the first time last night, yay!! Mrsstrenzy, is there somerhing besides zofran they can give u? I've heard the preggy pops are pretty good. Maybe those would help??

I've used mine 4 times this last week. Found the hb for the first time last night, yay!! Mrsstrenzy, is there somerhing besides zofran they can give u? I've heard the preggy pops are pretty good. Maybe those would help??

The only completely safe Category A nausea medication is Diclegis, and this contains an antihistamine, which I'm allergic to. I've already tried the preggie pops. They give about 10 minutes of relief, and then the nausea comes right back. They're pretty sour and make my teeth feel like they're rotting away, so probably best that I don't have one in my mouth all the time:-/ I started taking Pepcid tonight, and it seems to be helping a little bit, although it's hard to say since usually I get some sort of relief at nighttime anyway. I think I'm also going to increase my Vitamin B-6 dose also.

Soooo how often do you ladies use your dopplers? I try to keep it to once a day and my midwife said it's ok. But.... Paranoia ya know!

I use mine very quickly every day for reassurance.

Morning ladies,
How are we all today?
Sorry if tmi but me & the hubby dtd last night, the 1st time since last week nothing to strenuous or no funny positions but my stomach this morning I feel like I've done a few hours in the gym, I know this is a good sign with the pregnancy progressing & things moving I remember it with my youngest but ouch!!
I'm pretty sure I felt some more flutters last night too, in the exact same place I felt it when I was lay in the bath so exciting!!
Well I best go, I've got a seriously busy day today helping out in the boys sports day today so that's a full day in school for me, it's ok though, I help in there that much now the dinner lady is making me some lunch mmmmm curry xxx

Hi, hope everyone is ok. Only posted on Friday but seems like I haven't posted in ages!
Had a busy weekend. Shopping for holiday clothes on saturday, then we all went for a meal, 2hr wait for our food near enough, had 30% off our bill and free deserts and there were 11 of us. They would of done the same to a few other tables also as heard them complaining too.

Sunday, we had an unexpected trip to the vets with one of our guinea pigs, thought he was dead when I went to give them food as wasn't moving. He had crusty eyes and breathing slowly. The vet said he had an upper respiratory infection and was dehydrated. She gave him fluid under his skin, antibiotics, eye drops and was told to syringe feed him. Well after having him on my knee sunday night wrapped in a blanket, gave him his drops and fed him then put him back in his cage, OH told me monday morning he had died :-( I was so upset, not once did the vet tell us he may not pull through (although deep down I didn't think he would). Alex asked when he got up to see the guinea pigs and asked where George was when he realised he wasn't there :-( me and my dad buried him in my dads garden, now when Alex asks where he is, I tell him he is sleeping in ninny and taid's garden.

We told our parents on Sunday about the pregnancy. I asked my mum if she thinks I had lost weight yet, she said I looked slimmer in the top I was wearing and I replied with "I don't think I have, infact, I don't think I will for the next 7 months or so" and was grinning like a cheshire cat lol. They were well made up. OH rang his dad who was also made up. Went and told MIL last night and all she said was "ohh lovely" she best not tell anyone, with Alex she announced on fb before we had chance!

Morning ladies,
How are we all today?
Sorry if tmi but me & the hubby dtd last night, the 1st time since last week nothing to strenuous or no funny positions but my stomach this morning I feel like I've done a few hours in the gym, I know this is a good sign with the pregnancy progressing & things moving I remember it with my youngest but ouch!!
I'm pretty sure I felt some more flutters last night too, in the exact same place I felt it when I was lay in the bath so exciting!!
Well I best go, I've got a seriously busy day today helping out in the boys sports day today so that's a full day in school for me, it's ok though, I help in there that much now the dinner lady is making me some lunch mmmmm curry xxx

I won't dtd in first tri, not like we get chance even if I wanted to lol.

Yay for flutters :)

And yummy, I used to love the curry they did at school, send me some lol x

Sorry about your guinea pig.
I won't dtd in first tri either, we do play about but no actual dtd lol xx

Sorry about your guinea pig.
I won't dtd in first tri either, we do play about but no actual dtd lol xx

Thank you, we had only had them a few months but the people we had them off said they were about 2 so he was only young. Just hope the other one copes ok without his brother.

Ah we don't have chance to do anything lately, Alex doesn't stay asleep for long enough, it's a miracle we conceived haha x

Lol. My 2 used to be terrible sleepers but both now sleep all night usually. Xx

Mrs I hope you enjoyed your busy day.

Welsh girl - I'm so sorry about your guini pig, it's awful when pets die :hugs: I hope Alex is ok.

We've dtd once in first tri and spent the whole day afterwards checking for blood, we've not done it since :rofl: and besides I'm just never in the mood :(

For some reason I always end up posting tmi posts... I am sorry.

Is anyone else struggling with constipation?? I've been having lactulose everyday for about 3 weeks it's worked on and off but now I'm seriously feeling full and trying to remember the last time I opened my bowels....

I'm feeling quite terrible can anyone offer any advice??

Thank you and again i am sorry xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->