*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I had my scan at the weekend and they put me forward another four days again so I'm in week 12 now :happydance: we also got some AMAZING images!

Hi Mummy to be. Wow week 12, how exciting!

I think we'd all love to see your ultrasound images, if you feel like sharing. :)

I noticed on your daughter's ticker that she's 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old today! Happy quadruple 3 Madeleine!

Yay mummy to be I saw your scan on 1st tri it's fab xx

Well I feel huge today & I'm pretty sure I just felt some flutters while in the bath, I can't wait for my scan 2 weeks tomorrow!! Yay I'm hoping they do say I'm abit further on I Definatly feel & look it, 2 of my friends from off the school run are both pregnant & they're 13 weeks, both with there 3rd & although they have got little bumps they're tiny compared to mine! All the other mums keep laughing about it we're all the same build/height too.

sorry i just had to share with someone... nom nom cheese toastie and salad cream!! Iv found something that doesnt make me feel sick :dance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2190609-12-week-scan-question.html. If you click that link it will take you to my 4d pic of baby :)

Mrs - you never know you could be further, baby might if had a big growth spurt :)

Mmmmm I love cheese toastie, I'm just making sweet potato, yum!!

image.jpg

And here are a couple more pictures, I don't know if they will upload the correct way ladies

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2190609-12-week-scan-question.html. If you click that link it will take you to my 4d pic of baby :)

Mrs - you never know you could be further, baby might if had a big growth spurt :)

Well I measured 2wks behind on all my early scans with my youngest & I knew my exact dates with him, even on my 12 week scan he measured behind but then every scan from my 20wk one he measured to my Lmp dates but they wouldn't change my edd as they go off the 12wk scan but I had him at what they said was 39wks (41wks to my Lmp) & he was 8lb 13oz whereas my other 2 were 7lb 8oz at 39wks & 6lb 8oz at 38wks but he did stop growing at 35wks so it is possible also I've been told that because my uterus tilts backwards it's harder to get proper dates on early scans so I'm thinking this could be a reason too xx

Well I measured 2wks behind on all my early scans with my youngest & I knew my exact dates with him, even on my 12 week scan he measured behind but then every scan from my 20wk one he measured to my Lmp dates but they wouldn't change my edd as they go off the 12wk scan but I had him at what they said was 39wks (41wks to my Lmp) & he was 8lb 13oz whereas my other 2 were 7lb 8oz at 39wks & 6lb 8oz at 38wks but he did stop growing at 35wks so it is possible also I've been told that because my uterus tilts backwards it's harder to get proper dates on early scans so I'm thinking this could be a reason too xx

In my early scan I got told my uterus is very tilted so I hope that's the reason my dates got moved back 5 days, I'm not counting it until my 12 week scan though.

Beautiful scan photos mummy to be.

And man do I want a cheese and salad cream toastie now!

Thanks ladies, my uterus is also tilted, I've known this since I was pregnant with my dd, but 12 week scans are pretty accurate, right? :)

Ok, this one is about 1.5 weeks old, and I've definitely grown since. It's a good start though! No laughing at my bathroom pic!

View attachment 775383

Oh my goodness, your bump is lovely! You look beautiful.

Hey ladies, I am due on 1st January, 2015. I would love to join in on this thread.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? I'm due 23rd Jan with my first :) xxx

Hi ladies! Welcome and congratulations on your BFP :flower:

Hi ladies, I've missed quite a bit on this busy thread, trying to catch up ;)

I had my scan at the weekend and they put me forward another four days again so I'm in week 12 now :happydance: we also got some AMAZING images!

Welcome to all the newbies and big congratulations on your BFPs :)

Has anyone heard from kiwi? I hope she's ok.

Congrats on the scan and for week 12 :hugs: Happy days! The pics are amazing too.

I have a question about pregnancy symptoms. When I was pregnant with my son my skin was great and my hair got really thick and shiny. This time I've got spots on my face and chest (I've never gotten spots on my chest before!) and my hair is like a greasy mop! Has anyone ever heard of this being more common when pregnant with a girl? I'm just curious as its so different to DS.

Ahh the spots & greasy hair sorry but I had it with all of my sons & I've got it this time too :-( so who knows, it may be a sign for you if it's so different from last time x

I had loads of spots with my daughter, all over my chest it was awful! This time I don't have them on my chest but I've got quite a few on my back!

sorry i just had to share with someone... nom nom cheese toastie and salad cream!! Iv found something that doesnt make me feel sick :dance:

I'm jealous. Today eating is making me feel sick, but not eating is making me feel worse!

Thanks ladies. I guess its just a general pregnancy symptom...those bloody hormones lol! I honestly have no preference regarding gender, but its the only difference I can think of between DS and this one, which just makes me wonder.

Izzie I know what you mean! My worst moment of nausea today was just before breakfast, but the second worst was just as I started to eat dinner. Even now I feel vaguely yucky, like my meal is just sitting in my tummy...eurgh! Still, I'm happy to feel yucky!

Hey ladies, I am due on 1st January, 2015. I would love to join in on this thread.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? I'm due 23rd Jan with my first :) xxx

Of course, jump on in! Welcome to you both and congratulations :happydance:

Hi ladies, I've missed quite a bit on this busy thread, trying to catch up ;)

Welcome to all the newbies and big congratulations on your BFPs :)

Has anyone heard from kiwi? I hope she's ok.

Oh wow, what's your EDD now? Eeeek you're creeping closer and closer to Xmas day surely!? Beautiful scan pics :cloud9:

Haven't heard from kiwi, I guess she really left :shrug: no idea why but I hope she's ok too and decides to come back!

Congrats on the scan and for week 12 :hugs: Happy days! The pics are amazing too.

I have a question about pregnancy symptoms. When I was pregnant with my son my skin was great and my hair got really thick and shiny. This time I've got spots on my face and chest (I've never gotten spots on my chest before!) and my hair is like a greasy mop! Has anyone ever heard of this being more common when pregnant with a girl? I'm just curious as its so different to DS.

I heard that's an old wives tale for girls actually - they are supposedly steal your beauty apparently :haha: I was spotty and greasy with no of my girls, but my skin isn't great anyway so not sure if it was just all of the extra hormones making it a million times worse than usual!? My skin isn't overly bad this time round, but no better either. I've never got that pregnancy glow, ever!

Lolly I'm due 27th dec now! I'm totally out the jellybeans but I refuse to leave! :smug:

You never know, bubs might get cosy in there and wana stay in past their eviction date!

If this one is anything like my daughter he or she will be two weeks late! :haha:

If this one is anything like my daughter he or she will be two weeks late! :haha:

Not that I'm willing you to go over or anything, but, yay...stay in here for sure!!

I was nearly 4 weeks early with DS so I reckon even if I'm not as far along as I hoped, and am due end of Jan/early Feb I'll probably still be a jellybean.

I heard that's an old wives tale for girls actually - they are supposedly steal your beauty apparently :haha: I was spotty and greasy with no of my girls, but my skin isn't great anyway so not sure if it was just all of the extra hormones making it a million times worse than usual!? My skin isn't overly bad this time round, but no better either. I've never got that pregnancy glow, ever!

Well if that's true this baby is gonna be a right stunner, because I look horrific :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->