*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

lol Dawny I'm the same suffering so much I look like I did at 6 months...pshhhhh I'm thinking prunes should be on the next shopping list!

I've been catching up as I've been so busy with DS1 and work ahhh it's a hard life! :) I went for my 7+3 scan and little bub was measuring 1.4cm..I hope that's good, but the gyn did say dates are 7-8 weeks which was good for my dates.
My nausea seems to have calmed gradually this week, so I'm hoping it due to the placenta and nothing else to worry about, bbs are bigger than with DS1 and I'm a big moody pants....oh the joyssss! Oh and I don't know ow it's possible but I have a bump already...but maybe due to the lack of toilet trips :/

I don't have another scan until the 21st July...soooo far away :cry: so have been trying my angel sounds Doppler but can't find anything yet. Maybe too early??! Probably...

Anyway you all seem so much further than me...but all seem to be doing so well with your pregnancies xx

So I had my scan today and we saw a tiny little heartbeat!!! it was so awesome :D :D
I have a pic, but the quality is so poor that when I tried to scan it, it just came out as a huge black nothing, so I'll have to wait till next time to post a pic (sorry!)

Also found out I'm actually closer to 9wk 3-5 days (thought I was 10wks), which is kind of cool because it puts the baby's due date to January 17th (my mum's birthday!)

Wow...I'm still in shock. I've only ever had u/s up till now to receive bad news.

Oh yeah, and we put our preg. announcement on Facebook today and told the rest of our family
10478140_10154278746490052_7466835773759559939_n.jpg

So I had my scan today and we saw a tiny little heartbeat!!! it was so awesome :D :D
I have a pic, but the quality is so poor that when I tried to scan it, it just came out as a huge black nothing, so I'll have to wait till next time to post a pic (sorry!)

Also found out I'm actually closer to 9wk 3-5 days (thought I was 10wks), which is kind of cool because it puts the baby's due date to January 17th (my mum's birthday!)

Wow...I'm still in shock. I've only ever had u/s up till now to receive bad news.

Oh yeah, and we put our preg. announcement on Facebook today and told the rest of our family

OMG. That is soooo cute!!!

FINALLY had my 1st appt today. Right away she said she wanted to do a u/s since I've had spotting on and off. I don't think I've ever been so nervous for one in my life!! But, right away the tech told that "There's a baby with a heartbeat"!!! OMG, I was so relieved, I cried again!! HB was 166 and measuring spot on at 10 wks 3 days. :happydance:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
I've used mine 4 times this last week. Found the hb for the first time last night, yay!! Mrsstrenzy, is there somerhing besides zofran they can give u? I've heard the preggy pops are pretty good. Maybe those would help??

The only completely safe Category A nausea medication is Diclegis, and this contains an antihistamine, which I'm allergic to. I've already tried the preggie pops. They give about 10 minutes of relief, and then the nausea comes right back. They're pretty sour and make my teeth feel like they're rotting away, so probably best that I don't have one in my mouth all the time:-/ I started taking Pepcid tonight, and it seems to be helping a little bit, although it's hard to say since usually I get some sort of relief at nighttime anyway. I think I'm also going to increase my Vitamin B-6 dose also.

Boo for nausea!!!:growlmad: i hope you are able to get some relief soon. I tried ginger with my last one, only had minimal luck with that. i would just crush it up and put it in my water bottle. definitely was sick of the taste for a while after that, lol.

lol Dawny I'm the same suffering so much I look like I did at 6 months...pshhhhh I'm thinking prunes should be on the next shopping list!

I've been catching up as I've been so busy with DS1 and work ahhh it's a hard life! :) I went for my 7+3 scan and little bub was measuring 1.4cm..I hope that's good, but the gyn did say dates are 7-8 weeks which was good for my dates.
My nausea seems to have calmed gradually this week, so I'm hoping it due to the placenta and nothing else to worry about, bbs are bigger than with DS1 and I'm a big moody pants....oh the joyssss! Oh and I don't know ow it's possible but I have a bump already...but maybe due to the lack of toilet trips :/

I don't have another scan until the 21st July...soooo far away :cry: so have been trying my angel sounds Doppler but can't find anything yet. Maybe too early??! Probably...

Anyway you all seem so much further than me...but all seem to be doing so well with your pregnancies xx

I started taking a magnesium supplement for my severe constipation that goes along with my IBS. I've continued taking it, and it's been the only thing that has given me consistent relief.

Dried apricots give me the exact same results as prunes (which make me gag :flower: )

Trish I love that announcement! :) I usually take a photo of my scan and that works. Might be worth a try?

Luvs what a lovely scan :)

AFM - Still got pretty bad sickness but I'm ok. Kinda reassures me. I have a scan in just over 2 hours and I am a nervous wreck!

Ladies I haven't posted for ages. Been feeling so sick since week 5 with barely a day where I have felt normal. In fact, it feels like I have had the hangover from hell for the last 5 weeks. Today I'm not feeling too bad (touchwood lol) so hopefully placenta is starting to take over and it's the start of me feeling better.

I'm aware there are some new ladies in the facebook group and I haven't updated you onto the due dates list. I will do that this morning once my son has gone down for a nap. It's nice to have a running list on there.

Only 2.5 weeks until my 12 week scan and can't wait to see my baby again. Hubby is away with work for it so my lovely mum is coming with me. She didn't have any scans when she had me and my siblings as they were quite a new thing then and only offered if there were complications so it will be lovely for her to see a really detailed scan. She did come to my early reassurance scan when I was pregnant with my son as hubby was away for that too, but obviously baby is only really a blob with a heartbeat at 6 weeks lol.

Brunette good luck for your scan today :)

Cheezy I love the announcement pic, it's fab.

I will try and post in here more regularly now. It's slowed down a bit compared to when I first joined the thread so a lot easier to keep up with haha

This is too cute - my DH would especially love it too!

Lvspnk and cheezy, congrats on the scans, and love your announcement CT.
Dawny, I was in lots of pain with constipation but have started eating shredded wheat and raisins for breakfast and eating more fruit and it has helped lots. I was getting really dizzy everytime I managed to go and it was worse than giving birth. Xx

So today I can feel some tickling/ light scraping in my uterus area. So hope it continues until I feel kicks in a few weeks xx

I know it's making me so bloated, half my clothes don't fit, I wouldn't mind if it was a real bump. I don't like prunes and as I'm struggling to eat foods I like I'm scarred to start new things I don't like. Lol.

I know I'm feeling the same, I feel like I've been at the same point for ages now, hurry up 12 weeks.

Love your announcement, I really want to do something funky like that but not sure what yet??

I started taking a magnesium supplement for my severe constipation that goes along with my IBS. I've continued taking it, and it's been the only thing that has given me consistent relief.

Mmmm I might look into that, is it available over the counter?? The lactulose works in and off and only a little bit, but it's getting worse, I'm beginning to be in pain.

Dried apricots give me the exact same results as prunes (which make me gag :flower: )

Never heard of dried apricots?? Mmmm I'm not sure id like them =\

Lvspnk and cheezy, congrats on the scans, and love your announcement CT.
Dawny, I was in lots of pain with constipation but have started eating shredded wheat and raisins for breakfast and eating more fruit and it has helped lots. I was getting really dizzy everytime I managed to go and it was worse than giving birth. Xx

Mmmm I do however like shredded wheat that will be on the next shopping list. Lol. I'm already starting to be in pain and I've had it before and I've been admitted to hospital so am trying before it gets too bad and I'm admitted....

People talk about opening there bowels in labour, at this rate I'll be very happy to and lucky. Lol :wacko:

Hope everyone has a good day. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/14E49201-CF3B-4BAB-9F1F-D6B474D61D13_zps0a6lgfix.jpg

Scan went well :cloud9: Baby growing bang on!

For some reason I always end up posting tmi posts... I am sorry.

Is anyone else struggling with constipation?? I've been having lactulose everyday for about 3 weeks it's worked on and off but now I'm seriously feeling full and trying to remember the last time I opened my bowels....

I'm feeling quite terrible can anyone offer any advice??

Thank you and again i am sorry xxxxx

Dawny - I've really been struggling too. I'm trying to keep up with my softeners.

Congrats on a good scan!

Yay! So,glad you had a reassuring scan! Cute announcement!

FINALLY had my 1st appt today. Right away she said she wanted to do a u/s since I've had spotting on and off. I don't think I've ever been so nervous for one in my life!! But, right away the tech told that "There's a baby with a heartbeat"!!! OMG, I was so relieved, I cried again!! HB was 166 and measuring spot on at 10 wks 3 days. :happydance:

Congratulations!!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/14E49201-CF3B-4BAB-9F1F-D6B474D61D13_zps0a6lgfix.jpg

Scan went well :cloud9: Baby growing bang on!

Wow! Another mum with exciting scans!! So happy for you!

Had a scan today at 7w 6d. Baby is 14mm with a heartbeat of 170. Everything bang on. So relieved.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->