*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Lolly I'm due 27th dec now! I'm totally out the jellybeans but I refuse to leave! :smug:

Glad that you don't plan on leaving, I know I don't post that often but I have been reading and have become familiar with quite a few of the ladies in here!

Hey ladies, I am due on 1st January, 2015. I would love to join in on this thread.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? I'm due 23rd Jan with my first :) xxx

Welcome to the Jellybeans! Honeycheeks - I'm due the 1st too!

Yay mummy to be I saw your scan on 1st tri it's fab xx

Well I feel huge today & I'm pretty sure I just felt some flutters while in the bath, I can't wait for my scan 2 weeks tomorrow!! Yay I'm hoping they do say I'm abit further on I Definatly feel & look it, 2 of my friends from off the school run are both pregnant & they're 13 weeks, both with there 3rd & although they have got little bumps they're tiny compared to mine! All the other mums keep laughing about it we're all the same build/height too.

Pretty sure I've been feeling flutters at night when I lay down too. I felt DD2 super early as well.

sorry i just had to share with someone... nom nom cheese toastie and salad cream!! Iv found something that doesnt make me feel sick :dance:

I'm jealous. Today eating is making me feel sick, but not eating is making me feel worse!

That's how I feel all the time! It's so miserable!

Lolly I'm due 27th dec now! I'm totally out the jellybeans but I refuse to leave! :smug:

You might as well stay and play with us girlies. I know for sure my LO will be out by Christmas anyway. :winkwink:

Yay, thanks for adding me to this group. This is such a fun thread, what a shame I didn't fidn it earlier.

Dolce - Love to be bump buddies with you.

Edit: I went ahead and made it official and got myself the January Jelly Beans logo :wohoo:

Welcome to the new girls!!! There's a FB page too if ur interested.

I FOUND THE HB WITH MY DOPPLER!!!! I am beyond excited!! I actually cried, lol. A good use to the crazy hormones. :) I've been trying so hard not to think the worst. It wasn't super loud, but there's no mistaking that fast little heart!! It was only for a few seconds, and it was behind my own hb, but I was able to find it again for a few more seconds. Reassured me I wasn't hearing things. Yay!!!!! *big stupid grin*

:happydance: Such a relief to hear isn't it!? I listen every day just for a couple of seconds for the reassurance!

Do you have the Facebook link please?

I'll have to add u since its a closed group. Search Beth Hersey-Leamon. Friend me then I can add u.

I will be able to request to join a closed group if I know the name just not a secret one :)

sorry i just had to share with someone... nom nom cheese toastie and salad cream!! Iv found something that doesnt make me feel sick :dance:

I'm jealous. Today eating is making me feel sick, but not eating is making me feel worse!

:haha: what have i started :haha: Im like that pretty much every single day hun. from the minute i wake up i have the worst nausea and it doesn't go away. If i try eat something it makes it 100* worse apart from the cheese toasties lol. I'm not often sick properly but i have to run to the toilet multiple times a day to dry heave and bring up phlegm.

I'm going to buy some refresher sweets today or some parma voilets as they are supposed to be good for MS. i cant take gaviscon for my heartburn either as that makes me sick. i have to spent quite a lot of my day horizontal or its just horrendous. Oh and the smells of food omg :sick:

Thanks ladies. I guess its just a general pregnancy symptom...those bloody hormones lol! I honestly have no preference regarding gender, but its the only difference I can think of between DS and this one, which just makes me wonder.

Izzie I know what you mean! My worst moment of nausea today was just before breakfast, but the second worst was just as I started to eat dinner. Even now I feel vaguely yucky, like my meal is just sitting in my tummy...eurgh! Still, I'm happy to feel yucky!

I'm with you there - every twinge and moment if nausea is a blessing that baby is hanging on in there. :happydance:

I heard that's an old wives tale for girls actually - they are supposedly steal your beauty apparently :haha: I was spotty and greasy with no of my girls, but my skin isn't great anyway so not sure if it was just all of the extra hormones making it a million times worse than usual!? My skin isn't overly bad this time round, but no better either. I've never got that pregnancy glow, ever![/QUOTE]

Well if that's true this baby is gonna be a right stunner, because I look horrific :haha:[/QUOTE]

Same here!!! I look terrible!!! The acne!! Oh my!!! And it's not little pimples either. I'm getting freaking craters on my face, neck, chest and shoulders. I am so grateful I mainly work by myself so I barely have to see anyone. It's THAT bad. My hair is beyond greasy. (I can't tell if it's gotten any thicker though because my hair is pretty thick to begin with.)

I FOUND THE HB WITH MY DOPPLER!!!! I am beyond excited!! I actually cried, lol. A good use to the crazy hormones. :) I've been trying so hard not to think the worst. It wasn't super loud, but there's no mistaking that fast little heart!! It was only for a few seconds, and it was behind my own hb, but I was able to find it again for a few more seconds. Reassured me I wasn't hearing things. Yay!!!!! *big stupid grin*

Awww! Congrats!

I'll have to add u since its a closed group. Search Beth Hersey-Leamon. Friend me then I can add u.

I added you! :)

Requested!!! :) I'm usually on fb when I write! Squee! My first name is Sarah.

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I jus threw up so idk if this will start of my morning sickness or what lol. This is actually my first time throwing up since ive become pregnant. How are all you ladies doing? I haven't looked back to catch up so I apologize if I missed anything.

Hi mama's :wave:

Can I join?!!!?!?!?! I SO wanted to be a Jellybean, I thought I was due on the 30th of Dec, but a scan at 9w revealed I am actually due on Jan 1st! So I am hoping lo stays in long enough to be a Jellybean <3

I live on Vancouver Island in BC, I am 11w4d with #2. DD is 11 months right now, I am still BFing and this first trimester has been verrrrrrrry difficult :( Super sick and tired. Puking everyday and not eating or drinking enough. Gah. But I think I am getting close to the end of the sickness and that will be wonderful.

I have POPPED in the last 3 days. Look totally preggo - there is no hiding it anymore, which is kind of exciting :) Most of my close friends and family know, but we will do a bit of an announcement after lo turns one in July.

Happy to have found this thread and I am hoping I will be here with you all until the end. Just have to run to the bathroom now :sick:

I have a question about pregnancy symptoms. When I was pregnant with my son my skin was great and my hair got really thick and shiny. This time I've got spots on my face and chest (I've never gotten spots on my chest before!) and my hair is like a greasy mop! Has anyone ever heard of this being more common when pregnant with a girl? I'm just curious as its so different to DS.

I've read that it's more common. I'm the same - my hair is awful and I'm super spotty.

Wow! That's just awesome :)

Welcome to all the new ladies who've just joined & congrats!! I'm glad you found us.

Sooo excited! I'm going in for my first scan tomorrow AM at 10wks. I'll post a pic after the appointment. Never in a million years thought I would make it this far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->