*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Luvspnk - I'm sorry to hear that terrible news, I agree with mrs definitly take each day at a time and see how things go.

Mrs - how long is it until your scan now?

Forgot to say, following my scan, the due date is now 29th January! I hope I manage to stay in the January jelly beans - it's cutting it fine!

I personally would wait a week or so but unfortunately life goes on, things just carry on regardless of what heartache an individual is going thru. It may help it may not, u won't no until u bite the bullet and tell him. Hopefully he will use it to focus on instead of the break up. Maybe tell one of ur other siblings first and ask their opinion because u two will know him a lot more than we do so could give u some better advice based on past facts.

Good luck xx

Orange ice lolly - so stopped my nausea. Going to stock up tomorrow! #excited

I may have to pick up some of those pops for nausea. I think this heat is kicking my butt. Keep trying to walk during cheer practice which I'm fine. Then get in the ac and I get violently Ill.

Thanks summer heat...

Hope everyone is doing well.

What a tough decision. I think I would wait to tell... I don't know. Honestly. That's a very hard decision. I hope it works out for you.

My NT scan is next Thursday. I'm really really really hoping they put me ahead a bit. I feel so big and pregnant already with this tiny little belly. Yesterday the stretching was aweful and of course I woke up like that. Baby is low too so I've no idea what that bump actually is! I keep calling it poop. Which totally makes people stop touching me. And I giggle. Anyway. With my other 2 they always backed my due dates up then when they were born the doctors marked them as over due because of their appearance. Not that it makes a difference. Baby will come when he or she is damn good and ready. Hmmm. Ok ramble over.

Thx for all your responses, you ladies are wonderful!! I think I am going to wait another week, unless I feel like its OK. We are getting together this weekend, so maybe the right time will present itself.

Buddy- you totally made me giggle, thx for that!! It stands for loves pink, but I DO love punk, even though I'm not really punk myself. I'm definitely a child of the 80's, so punk is cool. I also happen to LOVE steampunk, which isn't really the same,lol, but it made me think of it.

I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd a few days after my hubby's grandad had died all his family took it great as they saw it as a sign his grandad would live on but his brother took it really bad and actually text me telling me how selfish & disrespectful I was!! Even though it wasn't even me who told any of them it was my hubby & I let the decision to tell them entirely his choice as it was his grandad, I think everyone's different, maybe just take it day by day, I'm sure you'll know when it is right to tell them, good luck x

Well this week is dragging :-( my scan still seems ages away :-( I thought it would've gone fast this week as I've been so busy but nope x

Wow that must have been upsetting. I found out I was pregnant two weeks after my dad died and I told my family straight away. I thought it would help their grief to have something to look forwards to. I think it has. I hope it has.

This week is really dragging. I have my first consultant apt tomorrow and my scan on Monday. The wait has been unbearable at times. Not having had a scan yet I worry myself that what if theres nothing there. I wish it was this time next week and have had the scan.

Luvspnk - I'm sorry to hear that terrible news, I agree with mrs definitly take each day at a time and see how things go.

Mrs - how long is it until your scan now?

It's the 30th!! It's not that far away but it seems to be taking so long :-(

Received my doppler yesterday. Got the hb!

I am 10+ weeks now. Almost out of this first tri, it really has taken a toll on me!

So at present I'm due in December but had my 12 week scan 2 weeks ago and got put back 2 weeks so I have a second 12 week scan tomorrow. I think it's looking like a new year baby

Thx for all your responses, you ladies are wonderful!! I think I am going to wait another week, unless I feel like its OK. We are getting together this weekend, so maybe the right time will present itself.

Buddy- you totally made me giggle, thx for that!! It stands for loves pink, but I DO love punk, even though I'm not really punk myself. I'm definitely a child of the 80's, so punk is cool. I also happen to LOVE steampunk, which isn't really the same,lol, but it made me think of it.

I thought your name meant love spank. :haha:

Hello all..

I need some advice here! Since 5 weeks I have had a gaggy sicky feeling that last all day and gets worse when i'm hungry.. the past 4 days I've been feeling good..

On my DS1 I didn't have morning sickness so i'm not sure if this is normal for me..

Should I contact the doctor???

So at present I'm due in December but had my 12 week scan 2 weeks ago and got put back 2 weeks so I have a second 12 week scan tomorrow. I think it's looking like a new year baby

Oooo good luck tomorrow xx & welcome to the jellybeans xx

I thought your name meant love spank. :haha:

I must have a really dirty mind as I thought it was love spunk :blush:

I personally would wait a week or so but unfortunately life goes on, things just carry on regardless of what heartache an individual is going thru. It may help it may not, u won't no until u bite the bullet and tell him. Hopefully he will use it to focus on instead of the break up. Maybe tell one of ur other siblings first and ask their opinion because u two will know him a lot more than we do so could give u some better advice based on past facts.

Good luck xx

I agree with this. If you think a few people in the family would struggle, then perhaps you can start by running it past someone you trust. On the other hand, this is your life right now and there's nothing you can do to change it. Your family loves you and will embrace the news! Don't overthink it!

I may have to pick up some of those pops for nausea. I think this heat is kicking my butt. Keep trying to walk during cheer practice which I'm fine. Then get in the ac and I get violently Ill.

Thanks summer heat...

Hope everyone is doing well.

What a tough decision. I think I would wait to tell... I don't know. Honestly. That's a very hard decision. I hope it works out for you.

My NT scan is next Thursday. I'm really really really hoping they put me ahead a bit. I feel so big and pregnant already with this tiny little belly. Yesterday the stretching was aweful and of course I woke up like that. Baby is low too so I've no idea what that bump actually is! I keep calling it poop. Which totally makes people stop touching me. And I giggle. Anyway. With my other 2 they always backed my due dates up then when they were born the doctors marked them as over due because of their appearance. Not that it makes a difference. Baby will come when he or she is damn good and ready. Hmmm. Ok ramble over.

Haha...poop! :haha:

Received my doppler yesterday. Got the hb!

I am 10+ weeks now. Almost out of this first tri, it really has taken a toll on me!

Yay! It's so fun to hear our LOs!

Welcome to the Jellybeans! Good luck tomorrow! Show pics!

Hello all..

I need some advice here! Since 5 weeks I have had a gaggy sicky feeling that last all day and gets worse when i'm hungry.. the past 4 days I've been feeling good..

On my DS1 I didn't have morning sickness so i'm not sure if this is normal for me..

Unfortunately, this sounds so very familiar, and normal! I would suggest not letting your stomach get empty, as having only acid in your stomach can make it worse. Try eating small frequent meals/healthy snacks. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about the situation there, it's so delicate, and the last thing you'd want to do is upset anyone. I say trust your instinct and wait till it feels right. If your brother will be ok with it, then you can always reassure your Mum with that fact if she feels like you announced too soon. It's a tough one that's for sure! You've always got us to talk about it with though :hugs:

Hahaha! I thought it was a shot in the dark, but I was always curious so had to ask! Punk is awesome though, and I love the aesthetic of steampunk (my PhD supervisor is really into it, so I know a wee bit about it...enough to recognise it at least!)

The rest of you are so dirty minded! :haha: I feel like a wee innocent for the first time in my adult life!

The thing is not the sickness..it's the fact I now don't have it that is worrying me?!

Lady - when is your next appt or scan? Can you get any reassurance coming up?

Hello all..

Ditto what Dolce Bella said! Maybe you're one of the lucky one's who gets to escape all the nausea, but if you're at all nervous about it there's no harm in calling a midwife or GP.

My nausea is about the same as it was with my DS, though arguably a little bit worse this time around...must remember to eat!

I dunno, I just seems to have disappeared, doesn't look like a good sign :cry:

I will call my OB tomorrow.

My next scan isn't until 21st July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back