*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Haha! It's quite mild and think its cos I'm hungry... Yeh my boobs are a lot bigger, going to bed in a bra now, anyone else?
Still so wary cos I felt all of this before and that pregnancy ended with a mmc. I'm so desperate to know if this little one is ok. If I could have one wish this year it would be to know that right now!! So frustrating this waiting game!

Really? I couldn't go to bed in a bra, I'd go out with out a bra if I could it's like heaven taking it off :haha:

I'm with you on the wish Hun, I thought about going to see a psychic, my sisters been loads to the same lady and everything is right so far, but I think it depends on weather you believe in that sort of stuff.

Are you having any early scans or anything ? Xx

The sensible part of my brain tells me psychics are a load of crap but I know quite a few people who have been and had predictions come true.. I would defo go and check it out cos never say never. I'd be really scared though!!
Dya think you'd see one? Maybe I'll google local ones!

Yes, I've booked a scan for 7+2 - just over 2 weeks away. Dreading it but also excited - I know seeing a heartbeat isn't a guarantee the pregnancy will progress but is another little milestone. Have u changed your mind about early scan or still not keen?

Has anyone elses's lower tummy pains slowed down a little? I was having loads last week but not so cramps now, not sure if that's normal?

Haha! It's quite mild and think its cos I'm hungry... Yeh my boobs are a lot bigger, going to bed in a bra now, anyone else?
Still so wary cos I felt all of this before and that pregnancy ended with a mmc. I'm so desperate to know if this little one is ok. If I could have one wish this year it would be to know that right now!! So frustrating this waiting game!

Really? I couldn't go to bed in a bra, I'd go out with out a bra if I could it's like heaven taking it off :haha:

I'm with you on the wish Hun, I thought about going to see a psychic, my sisters been loads to the same lady and everything is right so far, but I think it depends on weather you believe in that sort of stuff.

The sensible part of my brain tells me psychics are a load of crap but I know quite a few people who have been and had predictions come true.. I would defo go and check it out cos never say never. I'd be really scared though!!

Yes, I've booked a scan for 7+2 - just over 2 weeks away. Dreading it but also excited - I know seeing a heartbeat isn't a guarantee the pregnancy will progress but is another little milestone. Have u changed your mind about early scan or still not keen?

Has anyone elses's lower tummy pains slowed down a little? I was having loads last week but not so cramps now, not sure if that's normal?

I don't know if I would definitly do it, like you I think it would scare me a little :blush:

Fx for your scan, I really hope everything goes great :) sure it will! I'm seeing my MW Thursday so going to chat with her, but I think if I book a scan I'm going to book it after 8 weeks if I can get past the eight week mark for me that will be huge as both my mc have been 8 weeks, first one was just before eight week, then the last one 8 plus 3. I know I wouldn't be out the woods yet but it will rest my mind a tiny bit.

Cramps.. Ive had none since my BFP, I'm not worried because with my daughter I dont remember cramps because I always remember never feeling pregnant with her....until the sickness came lol xx

Mine are quite big anyway but they feel fuller, quite hard to describe how they feel actually....just very very different!

Mine feel really "soft" in a way. It really is hard to describe lol.

I'm a bit too nervous to book am early scan yet, I'm terrified of booking one then having to cancel it. I really want one though!

How many of you have been to a doctor yet? I tried to book an appointment they told me I couldn't be seen till at least 8 weeks but I called back and booked an appointment for this Friday and just didn't tell them why .

I don't know if I would definitly do it, like you I think it would scare me a little :blush:

Fx for your scan, I really hope everything goes great :) sure it will! I'm seeing my MW Thursday so going to chat with her, but I think if I book a scan I'm going to book it after 8 weeks if I can get past the eight week mark for me that will be huge as both my mc have been 8 weeks, first one was just before eight week, then the last one 8 plus 3. I know I wouldn't be out the woods yet but it will rest my mind a tiny bit.

Cramps.. Ive had none since my BFP, I'm not worried because with my daughter I dont remember cramps because I always remember never feeling pregnant with her....until the sickness came lol xx

Best of luck with the mw- let's hope she's a bit nicer than your gp! I hope u feel as sick as sick as a dog soon ( in the nicest possible way!)
I've got a good feeling you'll be ok, your hpt is really really dark so that's a good sign xx

Kiwiberry-

I think I know what u mean! Do u find they're more tender at different times of the day?
I'm forever poking- walking round a garden centre yesterday and a guy gave me a funny look- realised I had my hand down my top!

I'm a bit too nervous to book am early scan yet, I'm terrified of booking one then having to cancel it. I really want one though!

How many of you have been to a doctor yet? I tried to book an appointment they told me I couldn't be seen till at least 8 weeks but I called back and booked an appointment for this Friday and just didn't tell them why .

Not yet for me, I am going to schedule an apt on Monday. Hopefully they will be able to see me within the week. Not sure if it will be a scan or anything.

I've seen a doctor and she was a horrible person, I skipped straight through to the mw and referred myself, usually the docs would do it, so I have my mw appointment on Thursday

My boobs haven't gotten any bigger yet. They tingle a bit now and then but that's it. Well, and feeling nauseous now and then and terribly tired.
The thought of being pregnant hasn't hit me just yet, still waiting for that to happen...
Welcome to all the new ladies!

Lolly no, my cycles are def not 28 days. I came off the pill in July last year, and since they they've been anywhere from 40 to 55 days, with me ovulating between cd30 and cd45. This cycle I took Fertilaid and I ovulated on cd19 (I had a positive OPK on cd18, was rather taken by surprise) and I know I must have ovulated about that time because we only DTD once, on cd18.
I got 5th Jan when I worked that out too, so as far as I'm concerned I'm only 5 weeks on mon :) Thank you for the reassurance!

No problem :flower:

Not sure how I managed it but I was off on my due date by 1 day. I just realized it today. Can I be switched to January 13th?

Done :)

Kiwiberry- does your EDD need changing too?

Hi ladies!

I'm cautiously adding myself to this group :)

My hubby and I have been trying for number one for 19 months and we got our first ever bfp this month at 13 days past a trigger shot (I wasn't ovulating correctly for the first 18months of trying). I had a beta test on 13 dpt (assumming this is 11dpo) and it was a 38. Unfortunately I can't get a second beta until May 15 since my hubby and I are traveling around Ireland for two weeks on vacation! Perfect timing, huh?

So far no symptoms for me. Hoping to get at least a couple before we head back home :) it would be a good feeling knowing that things are working how they should, even if I don't feel that great :)

Welcome to the group and congrats :dance: what's your EDD hun and I can add you to our list on the first post :) what fantastic news! Where are you going in Ireland? My mum lives in Co Roscommon, beautiful place but all of Ireland is really!

Have you guys boobies got a lot bigger? Mine have doubled in size now! So painful too.

Mine feel more fuller, hubby says they are 'massive' right now, but i wouldn't go that far :haha:

Same ^^^ mine were quite "empty", the joys of previous pregnancies! But they're definitely feeling more fuller :dance: wish they'd stay like this!

Morning/afternoon/evening ladies :hi: hope you're all ok and either enjoying not having symptoms or enjoying what symptoms you have!

I've decided to go and fill out my mw request form at the gp's on Tuesday :) I was going to leave it for another week or 2 so as not to jinx anything, but I don't want to think like that or be overly anxious, so I, just going to do it. I want my maternity notes book and I think they sort your 12w scan out straight away too so would be nice to get that pencilled in and have something to look forward to.

I'm having to send DH to the shop :( I'm worried because I haven't seen any progression on IC from yesterday pm to today's FMU so sending him for frer I check my progression on them since Thursday xx

I'm having to send DH to the shop :( I'm worried because I haven't seen any progression on IC from yesterday pm to today's FMU so sending him for frer I check my progression on them since Thursday xx

My evening tests are always so much darker than my fmu, so my advice would be to test again in the evening hun :flower: hope everything's ok x

Same thing happened to me. So I stopped POAS so frequently. ICs are great for confirmation but lousy for progression monitoring.

Youngmamttc - I agree with lolly, my tests are darker with evening urine, maybe try testing this evening? I'm looking forward to seeing your progression. Xx

I hope everything is going well <3. Will you be showing us your results at all?

Kiwiberry-

I think I know what u mean! Do u find they're more tender at different times of the day?
I'm forever poking- walking round a garden centre yesterday and a guy gave me a funny look- realised I had my hand down my top!

Sorry I missed this reply earlier ^^. Yeah for some reason right after I wake up my boobies are just a tiny bit less sore than they are later in the day. I really have no idea why.

That is too funny about the guy staring at you lol. I would totally do something like that in public myself.

Think I'm having a chemical. I really don't like that term. Playing the waiting game. I'm devastated. There are no words close to how I feel.

Think I'm having a chemical. I really don't like that term. Playing the waiting game. I'm devastated. There are no words close to how I feel.

Oh no :( why do you think that Hun? Praying for you I've got everything crossed :hugs: xx

I have used an IC every am and pm since my bfp and didn't see any progression on them at all really until today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->