*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Let us know what your OB says. Don't lose hope yet. Pg symptoms can be so varied. :hugs:

Hello.

I've been lurking here for a while. Yup. Years...

So we're expecting our third. This gummy bear (Baby looked like a gummy bear on my ultrasound. Little arms, little legs, little torso, huuuuge head) is due January 4.

Hello.

I've been lurking here for a while. Yup. Years...

So we're expecting our third. This gummy bear (Baby looked like a gummy bear on my ultrasound. Little arms, little legs, little torso, huuuuge head) is due January 4.

Congrats on joining up to BnB, and on your third LO! Welcome to the Jellybeans!! I'm due the 1st, but my 2 girls were both born early. I'm guessing this little one will be here by Christmas. How about you?

Thank you, DolceBella!

Both of our boys were actually born early as well. Our first was due Jan 6 and he was ready for the world December 8. I'm in the same boat you're in. I'm guessing this one will be a December baby as well. Not that I'm complaining if I'm right. I'm usually ready to see my feet by the time I can't see them. :haha:

I would, however, like to not be in labor on Christmas. I want to eat.

Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in a very long time. I have, however been checking in every day and reading what has been going on. I think I have been to nervous to jinx anything. So I have my scan today and it was great! There was a tiny baby, my original due date was Jan. 11 but has been moved up to Jan. 7. They said I am measuring 11 weeks 1 day..Super excited. Also love the other scans.

Attachments

• photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in a very long time. I have, however been checking in every day and reading what has been going on. I think I have been to nervous to jinx anything. So I have my scan today and it was great! There was a tiny baby, my original due date was Jan. 11 but has been moved up to Jan. 7. They said I am measuring 11 weeks 1 day..Super excited. Also love the other scans.

So excited for you!!! :)

I had my dating scan yesterday and found out that my due date is January second. My baby is a honeymoon baby hehe! Now looking forward to the 20 week scan xxxx

Hello all..

I need some advice here! Since 5 weeks I have had a gaggy sicky feeling that last all day and gets worse when i'm hungry.. the past 4 days I've been feeling good..

On my DS1 I didn't have morning sickness so i'm not sure if this is normal for me..

Should I contact the doctor???

My nausea went away for a few days the other week and I worried a little. It soon came back.

Hope all you ladies are doing alright!
I don't post a whole lot but I'm away for a week today so won't be online unless I can get wifi. Good luck to everyone who has their scan this week.

I am soooo tired. Hardly slept at all last night, and to make matters worse I dreamt I lost the baby. I think it's coming up to the date I lost baby last year and the fact it happened before I went away. Roll on 10th july for my scan to see baby kicking away, atleast some of my worries will disappear. It's funny, with Alex it didn't cross my mind once something bad could happen.
ahh not long to wait.

Have a good week ladies and I'll catch up once I'm back xx

Great scan pic!! Congrats!

I had my dating scan yesterday and found out that my due date is January second. My baby is a honeymoon baby hehe! Now looking forward to the 20 week scan xxxx

Congrats on you honeymoon baby! Welcome to the Jellybeans!

Welsh - I'm sorry to hear about your dream. It must bring back so many emotions during the anniversary of your loss. :hugs: Have a great trip!

Hello all..

I need some advice here! Since 5 weeks I have had a gaggy sicky feeling that last all day and gets worse when i'm hungry.. the past 4 days I've been feeling good..

On my DS1 I didn't have morning sickness so i'm not sure if this is normal for me..

Should I contact the doctor???

Even though it's easier said than done, try not to stress. My MS came on full force week 6 and stayed until week 9. After that, it just disappeared. I thought I was out. Went for my 12 week scan on Wednesday and baby is doing great! Enjoy the lack of feeling like garbage. It will most likely come back here or there and then you'll be wishing it would go away again. :dohh:

And now I'm getting back pain. Not so much lower, more mid back. So of course that freaks me out, lol. But your symptoms are most likely going to change. Try just to roll with it. :thumbup:

I'm crampy today and have lower backache. I hope it's nothing to worry about :(

As long as the cramps aren't painful and there's no blood, I'm sure you're just fine. I get the occasional cramp and currently have back pain. :)

12 week ultrasound today at 1! I'm easily finding both hb's on my sonoline so I have zero worries, just can't wait to see how much they've grown :happydance:

Took our announcement picture this morning, can't wait to share it this afternoon!

(We are big into the outdoors/hunting.....can you tell lol)

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/IMG_4225_zps41567a1d.jpg

12 week ultrasound today at 1! I'm easily finding both hb's on my sonoline so I have zero worries, just can't wait to see how much they've grown :happydance:

Took our announcement picture this morning, can't wait to share it this afternoon!

(We are big into the outdoors/hunting.....can you tell lol)

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/IMG_4225_zps41567a1d.jpg

I love it!!! :thumbup:

I'm crampy today and have lower backache. I hope it's nothing to worry about :(

I've been crampy with nasty lower backache throughout. OB has said from the get go that as long as it's "tolerable" (as in not tipping over in agony from the pain) and not accompanied by fever or bleeding then odds are it's completely normal. She's actually said it's a good thing as it usually signifies good all around growth :thumbup:

I dunno, I just seems to have disappeared, doesn't look like a good sign :cry:

I will call my OB tomorrow.

My next scan isn't until 21st July.

I wouldn't worry. All symptoms come and go and frankly, that's an awesome one to kick to the curb!

Definitely call if you're worried but it's totally normal!

Thanks for the support ladies! I was feeling a little sickly today but nothing close to the gagging sensation I had, but maybe I was just looking for it :dohh:

I called my ob and got no answer several times, he's so busy all the time :wacko:

Ohh I hate all this worrying I just wish I could use my dopper, but I'm not picking up anything :nope: Do you think it's too early?

Thanks for the support ladies! I was feeling a little sickly today but nothing close to the gagging sensation I had, but maybe I was just looking for it :dohh:

I called my ob and got no answer several times, he's so busy all the time :wacko:

Ohh I hate all this worrying I just wish I could use my dopper, but I'm not picking up anything :nope: Do you think it's too early?

There are loads of reasons you wouldn't pick it up at just 8 weeks.....still too low, still to early, placenta growth placement etc. I wouldn't at all worry about not finding it that soon. It's great if you can, but means nothing if you can't and haven't yet.

Does your OB have any kind of nurseline you can ask as a go between? Mine has something called womens case managers that will answer my immediate questions that can't wait until doc calls me back. Or get in touch with doc for me to have her get back to me sooner rather than later if it's something they don't feel qualified to answer/address.

OMG!!! I just heard the HB load and clear on the Doppler :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->