*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

:happydance: Aw, lovely! Starting to wish I had a doppler too... anyone fancy popping round to mine so I can borrow theirs? :haha:

I couldn't live without my Doppler my preg with DS1 gave me no symptoms at all it was the only way to keep sane that's for sure!

12 week ultrasound today at 1! I'm easily finding both hb's on my sonoline so i have zero worries, just can't wait to see how much they've grown :happydance:

Took our announcement picture this morning, can't wait to share it this afternoon!

(we are big into the outdoors/hunting.....can you tell lol)

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/img_4225_zps41567a1d.jpg

cute!

Yay my ticker says 11weeks!! Not much longer until I'm out of the dreaded 1st tri x

My lower back has been really sore since yesterday. Not sure if it's just things stretching around or whether I've tweaked it lifting J in and out of his cot? Probably tweaked it.

I'm 10 weeks today (ignore ticker, it's wrong) which means I'm officially 25% through :)
At 50% through, we find out the sex :) Love all these little milestones.

It's strange actually seeing a proper size instead of something tiny, yesterday it was the size of a prune today the size of a lime!! It's quite strange x

hey ladies.. sorry i haven't posted in a while.

congratulations to all the ladies who have had more scans. Gorgeous photos <3

sorry to those who are worried about loss of symptoms.. i am also starting to feel a lot less nausea which doesnt worry me its quite nice to be able to eat without worrying about throwing it back up or having to dry heave all the time. hehe hayfever is enough to contend with just now.

I got my letter throught for my consultant appointment :D its on the 26th .. I really hope they are nice. I will be 10+6 (roughly) when i see him and then it will be just over a week before i get my "dating" scan and find out my proper due date :D :dance: Im excited but nervous at the same time.. i always get edgy near scan time just incase.

I hope your all doing ok ladies and enjoying the nice weather we are having xxx

It could by a few days.. going by my charting i would be 9+4 today.. but the emergency scan dated me 4 days ahead so 10+1. So depending on how baby has grown it could go either way.

hey ladies.. sorry i haven't posted in a while.

congratulations to all the ladies who have had more scans. Gorgeous photos <3

sorry to those who are worried about loss of symptoms.. i am also starting to feel a lot less nausea which doesnt worry me its quite nice to be able to eat without worrying about throwing it back up or having to dry heave all the time. hehe hayfever is enough to contend with just now.

I got my letter throught for my consultant appointment :D its on the 26th .. I really hope they are nice. I will be 10+6 (roughly) when i see him and then it will be just over a week before i get my "dating" scan and find out my proper due date :D :dance: Im excited but nervous at the same time.. i always get edgy near scan time just incase.

I hope your all doing ok ladies and enjoying the nice weather we are having xxx

Glad you're seeing the back of the nausea! I feel exactly the same about the scans (especially after having some bad ones). We've got another one on the 30th and I'm already getting nervous about it! I was a wreck before the last one, and will no doubt be the same next time. Can't wait till I can relax a bit!

Congrats to all the ladies moving towards the end of 1st tri :flower: I feel so far behind everyone...hurry up 2nd tri!

I was just told by doc yesterday that it's at the end of week 12, so first day of 13 starts second tri....but I've also heard others consider first day of 14 second tri. I think it depends on where you're at and how your doc considers the lengths.

So, hoping this isn't telling if things to come, but this is what my 3 yr old did with the scissors this afternoon. We haven't even told our kids yet!! I think they just know when something's up, lol!!

On a brighter note, I've actually had energy the last couple of days! Which between my hypothyroidism and the pg has pretty much been nonexistent. Now, if the house would only stay clean for the next 7 months, lol!!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79