*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies! Had a lot to catch up on in here I've been having the worst 2 weeks.. Had a nasty stomach bug and now I have a horrible sinus infection. I can't win! But on the plus side my nausea seems to have gone away for the most part. Hope everything's good! I have my scan on Tuesday I'm so excited and nervous I hope there's a baby still in there moving around! Hope you all are feeling well !

hey ladies.. sorry i haven't posted in a while.

congratulations to all the ladies who have had more scans. Gorgeous photos <3

sorry to those who are worried about loss of symptoms.. i am also starting to feel a lot less nausea which doesnt worry me its quite nice to be able to eat without worrying about throwing it back up or having to dry heave all the time. hehe hayfever is enough to contend with just now.

I got my letter throught for my consultant appointment :D its on the 26th .. I really hope they are nice. I will be 10+6 (roughly) when i see him and then it will be just over a week before i get my "dating" scan and find out my proper due date :D :dance: Im excited but nervous at the same time.. i always get edgy near scan time just incase.

I hope your all doing ok ladies and enjoying the nice weather we are having xxx

Glad you're seeing the back of the nausea! I feel exactly the same about the scans (especially after having some bad ones). We've got another one on the 30th and I'm already getting nervous about it! I was a wreck before the last one, and will no doubt be the same next time. Can't wait till I can relax a bit!/QUOTE]

Thanks hun :) I've never had a bad one but I am always scared of that exact thing happening. good luck on the 30th!

I have my dating scan on the 30th too :)

When does 2nd Tri start? Is it 12 weeks?

second tri is from 13 weeks, and then third tri is from 27 weeks.

So, hoping this isn't telling if things to come, but this is what my 3 yr old did with the scissors this afternoon. We haven't even told our kids yet!! I think they just know when something's up, lol!!

On a brighter note, I've actually had energy the last couple of days! Which between my hypothyroidism and the pg has pretty much been nonexistent. Now, if the house would only stay clean for the next 7 months, lol!!!! :rofl:

oh my gosh your poor photos! :( I hope you can tape them back together without it showing too much hun. Im glad your feeling better.. hopefully everyone is going to be the same soon with us all reaching the 12 week mark soon.

Seholme sorry to hear you've been ill hun. Good luck for your scan hun! xx

Hi ladies
:-( I've been up all night with what feels like toothache but I'm not sure if it is that or wether it's sinus pain :-( my hayfevers really been playing up so it could be my sinus' but I'm going to get in my dentist tomorrow to get it checked out, it's easier for me to get in there as I used to work there so the dentist will see me & the kids at the drop of a hat which is good plus trying to get into my doctors is a nightmare esp on a Monday.
Really hoping the busy week I've got this week flies by so Monday comes fast dating scan day woohoo I'm really excited!! I think even though I've already had 2 scans it'll feel more real, my last scan was sooooo long ago, I hate the fact they make you wait until 12 weeks for a dating scan x

Hi ladies
:-( I've been up all night with what feels like toothache but I'm not sure if it is that or wether it's sinus pain :-( my hayfevers really been playing up so it could be my sinus' but I'm going to get in my dentist tomorrow to get it checked out, it's easier for me to get in there as I used to work there so the dentist will see me & the kids at the drop of a hat which is good plus trying to get into my doctors is a nightmare esp on a Monday.
Really hoping the busy week I've got this week flies by so Monday comes fast dating scan day woohoo I'm really excited!! I think even though I've already had 2 scans it'll feel more real, my last scan was sooooo long ago, I hate the fact they make you wait until 12 weeks for a dating scan x

That sounds miserable! I hope they can see you soon. :hugs:

Hey ladies- sorry I've been gone for a while. I've been out at an overnight camp for kids with no internet access for the last week. I've caught up on a few of the pages, but not quite all.

I was worried all through the week. I got body checked a few times during games, ran around in 90 degree heat, got lightly kicked in the stomach in the pool a few times, and was so tired overall. (Also had a bit more caffeine than I normally do, because I wouldn't have made it otherwise- but never more than 2 cups a day of tea/soda.)

So- as soon as I got home yesterday, I went for my doppler- and dh and I were able to hear the heartbeat in the 160s. So, fingers crossed all is still well.

I did sleep around 13 hours last night- guess my body was crazy exhausted.

Hope all of you are doing well. I'm battling allergy/sinus issues from staying in dirty cabins full of dust, grass, and dirt for a week. I'm also still experiencing exhaustion, nausea, and kinda frequent cramps... sigh.

Counting down until 7/7/14, when we're scheduled to have our NT scan (assuming insurance goes through!)... just over 2 weeks to go.

Also, talking about first trimester dates- I've always heard 13w3d.

Sorry to everyone suffering with sinus issues; they are so horrid! Hope you all get better asap.

Regarding end of 1st tri, I've heard it was 13+3 (as technically that is a third of 40), but I think some places round it down to 13, and others round up to 14.

Yay I've downloaded an app on my phone to pick up baby's heartbeat, it's obviously not as good as a Doppler but thought it'd do me while I was trying to convince hubby to let me have 1, anyway after a bit of searching it found baby's heartbeat!! Between 158-162 beats!! Couldn't believe it, I didn't think it would this early as it recommends to use from 3rd tri for the best results I'm happy now xx

I've got the bounty pregnancy app I'm not sure what the heartbeat 1s called x

Ooo an app on ur phone for heartbeat?? Very interested in this will be searching later

Hi everyone!! I've been pretty busy this past week, preparing for the convention we attended this weekend, so I haven't posted much.

Messica-love your pregnancy announcement! How did everyone react to it?

It sounds like a lot of you are getting relief from the nausea. I really really hope I'm next for that. I'm 11 weeks today and I thought it would be better by now. Thursday I had a really bad day. I was gagging constantly and threw up twice...once in the morning and once in the car...all over myself:-/ Thankfully the convention went well, didn't throw up at all and had minimal nausea as long as I kept gum in my mouth constantly and ate frequent snacks. I still seem to be having my normal morning and evening routine though...I either have an attack of dry heaves or throw up before breakfast and supper. I hope I'm not one of those ladies that has MS for the entire pregnancy:(:( I will pray that things will improve in the next week or two. I'm starting to get used to it in some ways, but hoping for a surge of energy and less nausea so I can get motivated to start preparing for baby!!

I've started to feel sick again today- worst I've felt in a few weeks- possibly this whole time :(

Starting this afternoon, dull (but very uncomfortable) lower back pains are added into the mix. According to google (yeah, yeah) it's pretty normal from the growing. No blood or anything, and heard the heartbeat again today, so I'm assuming it really is normal.

But this stinks. And nothing is helping. :(

My sickness was pretty bad yesterday too.

I throw up every single morning numerous times then as soon as I've had something to eat I refuse to be sick again. I'm then nauseous on and off throughout the day.

Is stretchy CM at 10 weeks pregnant normal? I've had quite a bit today so freaking out a little!

Hi Ladies,

has anyone does their test for Down Syndrome yet? If so, which test did you do (what was involved) and how did it go? I'm going for mine on Friday and I'm curious as to what will take place. I chose to do it privately and am having bloods drawn and an ultrasound to measure bone structure (I think?).

Hi Ladies,

has anyone does their test for Down Syndrome yet? If so, which test did you do (what was involved) and how did it go? I'm going for mine on Friday and I'm curious as to what will take place. I chose to do it privately and am having bloods drawn and an ultrasound to measure bone structure (I think?).

they take bloods ftrom your arm and the scan they measure the space at the back of babies neck... then they put it all together and tell you whether you are high or low risk. i get mine on the 8th july xx

:cake: really want some chocolate cake right now :cake:

i found the apps but i doubt i could use them being so big.

sorry to all those still feeling crap... iv joined you again :sick: we had indian on sat night... it made me really ill yesterday and today still got diorrhea and bad stomach cramps :( thankfully no vomitting today

mrsstrezy - everyone LOVED it and were very surprised!!! We also put together a video explaining what we went through to get here. It wasn't super in depth but it touched our family and friends hearts and gave them some idea of just how hard we worked to bring our babies this far. Surprisingly a handful have come to us privately and shared their own journeys with us asking for advice. I'm glad it's opened a window so they no longer have to feel so alone :thumbup:

wifey - we are having a very in depth ultrasound on July 3rd that won't be NT (google nuchal translucency) specified but will look for any abnormalities that would have been detected during that scan. We opted out of the bloods as they aren't nearly as accurate with twins (even though they're hardly accurate even with a singleton). Keep in mind whether you do one or both that neither offer definitive diagnosis, they can only (kind of) assess odds. So even if you end up with results you think are bad, everything might still be totally fine!

I had my nuchal today. I drew blood a bit ago, so that the results would be back. And the measure the fold of the baby's neck. That, combined with your age, generates a risk assessment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->