*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I have my scan tomorrow at 1!

Is it tomorrow yet!?!

I'm so excited!!!

So excited! I have only been able yo find the HB one other time and haven't even tried for a week. Found it today again within like 30sec!! I've been feeling wiggles and flutter s for a few days do I wasn't super worried, but love to hear it!! Makes it more real. :)

I had my NT scan yesterday at 13 weeks. The scan went great and we are really excited about graduating to second trimester.

So excited! I have only been able yo find the HB one other time and haven't even tried for a week. Found it today again within like 30sec!! I've been feeling wiggles and flutter s for a few days do I wasn't super worried, but love to hear it!! Makes it more real. :)

Yay! That's so fun!

I had my NT scan yesterday at 13 weeks. The scan went great and we are really excited about graduating to second trimester.

Congrats honey!! Any pics for us!

It's my birthday! 40 today!!! Geriatric mother to be on the block!

Happy birthday izzie, right behind you, I'm 39 on sunday.
hope you enjoy your day xx

Happy birthday! I'll be 35 when baby arrives; we can all compare our gray hairs and wrinkles along with the babies feeding patterns, pooping and hours of sleep :haha:

Happy birthday hun!!

I met my consultant today... he seemed really nice. Bp normal (phew), I've to start baby aspirin at 12 weeks. I will be getting growth scans to make sure baby is growing properly (so probably 28, 32, 36 weeks) and ill also have extra appointments with the consultant on top of my midwife appointments. He says he wants a few plans in place next time we meet at 29 weeks. So I guess he means what we're going to do if my bp shoots up again like it always does and discussing whether I'm doing vbac or another section (I badly want a vbac) x

So anxious for my 12 week scan tomorrow. I think after I'm reassured I can finally start telling people and relaxing a bit more. We told my family but haven't told anyone on DH's side except for his mom and grandmother. His brother got married 2 weeks ago and we didn't want to 'steal his thunder'. We will tell his family this weekend and next week at 13 weeks I can finally tell my friends.

Main reason I've been pretty worried is because I don't seem to have any morning sickness. I have other stuff though, heartburn, really sore boobs, and fatigue.

Sorry, I think I just needed a rant to pass time until tomorrow.

So anxious for my 12 week scan tomorrow. I think after I'm reassured I can finally start telling people and relaxing a bit more. We told my family but haven't told anyone on DH's side except for his mom and grandmother. His brother got married 2 weeks ago and we didn't want to 'steal his thunder'. We will tell his family this weekend and next week at 13 weeks I can finally tell my friends.

Main reason I've been pretty worried is because I don't seem to have any morning sickness. I have other stuff though, heartburn, really sore boobs, and fatigue.

I have practically no morning sickness either anymore. No heartburn, or throwing up. Acne has basically disappeared. Boobs slightly tender.

Just had a appt, not a scan, on tuesday and heard hb and all was well. I also listen to the hb on my doppler everyday and it makes me feel better.

I want to tell my mom but I think I want to wait until next week. I am 12 weeks today. We are telling dh fam when we go out there next week for 4th of July. But my mom is out of state and I want to tell her now, but not jinx myself.

We have made it to 12 weeks. Huge milestone since last two never made it out of week 7.

Happy birthday! I'll be 35 when baby arrives; we can all compare our gray hairs and wrinkles along with the babies feeding patterns, pooping and hours of sleep :haha:

Happy Birthday!! Mine is tomorrow. I'll be 37. I'm away with dh at the moment. Back to reality tomorrow!! I already have plenty of gray, actually dyed it the other day, lol!

Ok. Seriously can't figure out how to upload a photo!!

Nt scan today! Baby looks amazing. I'm sooooo happy. And my willpower remained. No nub shot!

Congrats :)

What's the nub again please?

Happy Birthday :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...273-becoming-big-brother-recommendations.html

Happy 40th birthday!!!

And here is an article on Nub theory!

https://www.parentdish.co.uk/2009/06/03/nub-theory-baby-gender-prediction-at-12-weeks/

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Happy birthday hun!!

I met my consultant today... he seemed really nice. Bp normal (phew), I've to start baby aspirin at 12 weeks. I will be getting growth scans to make sure baby is growing properly (so probably 28, 32, 36 weeks) and ill also have extra appointments with the consultant on top of my midwife appointments. He says he wants a few plans in place next time we meet at 29 weeks. So I guess he means what we're going to do if my bp shoots up again like it always does and discussing whether I'm doing vbac or another section (I badly want a vbac) x

That would be so great if you had a vbac! I'm glad your consultant was nice!

My sickness is starting to resolve, but my fatigue and boobs are still terrible. I'm sure you'll have a great scan tomorrow!

I have practically no morning sickness either anymore. No heartburn, or throwing up. Acne has basically disappeared. Boobs slightly tender.

Just had a appt, not a scan, on tuesday and heard hb and all was well. I also listen to the hb on my doppler everyday and it makes me feel better.

I want to tell my mom but I think I want to wait until next week. I am 12 weeks today. We are telling dh fam when we go out there next week for 4th of July. But my mom is out of state and I want to tell her now, but not jinx myself.

We have made it to 12 weeks. Huge milestone since last two never made it out of week 7.

It must feel so great to hit 12weeks! :hugs:

Ok. Seriously can't figure out how to upload a photo!!

Nt scan today! Baby looks amazing. I'm sooooo happy. And my willpower remained. No nub shot!

Congrats on a great scan! Can't wait to see your LO!

Hi ladies!
I had an appointment today with the doctor. He said everything was good. They couldn't find the heartbeat with a Doppler, so I had an ultrasound. Heart rate was 167, measuring at 11weeks ( even though I'm only 10). I did have some lower blood pressure than my norm, protein in my urine. Still having awful morning sickness, headaches that leave me lying in a quiet dark room, and blurry vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->