*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Think I'm having a chemical. I really don't like that term. Playing the waiting game. I'm devastated. There are no words close to how I feel.

Oh no :( why do you think that Hun? Praying for you I've got everything crossed :hugs: xx

My FRERs have not gotten darker in 3 days, all the same. My wondfos are basically BFNs. Period is due today and I'm having brown spotting. Lots of it. That's how my period always starts so now I'm just waiting to see if it becomes full on bleeding or not. If it was just spotting I'd assume it was normal but that paired with no progression.. just have a feeling it's over. Here are my tests.

Bottom one is labeled wrong, it's from 5/4 not 5/5

Attachments

• tests3.jpg
    tests3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 18
  • tests4.jpg
    tests4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 15
Think I'm having a chemical. I really don't like that term. Playing the waiting game. I'm devastated. There are no words close to how I feel.

Oh no :( why do you think that Hun? Praying for you I've got everything crossed :hugs: xx

My FRERs have not gotten darker in 3 days, all the same. My wondfos are basically BFNs. Period is due today and I'm having brown spotting. Lots of it. That's how my period always starts so now I'm just waiting to see if it becomes full on bleeding or not. If it was just spotting I'd assume it was normal but that paired with no progression.. just have a feeling it's over. Here are my tests.

They look like they've progressed to me, the bottom one Is still light but definitely darker than the others, don't lose hope yet, spotting is common in pregnancy especially round the time your AF is due. Stay positive :hugs:

The only test I had left this morning was a CBD. I was afraid to use it, as 2 of my chemicals never showed on digital, and 1 didn't show till 14+dpo- so I really didn't want to see Not Pregnant. But, being the POAS addict I am, I did...

I'm definitely ok with this! (3w4d / 12 dpo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 7

They look like they've progressed to me, the bottom one Is still light but definitely darker than the others, don't lose hope yet, spotting is common in pregnancy especially round the time your AF is due. Stay positive :hugs:

Red blood now :cry:

Oh no Shilo! I'm sorry to hear that... That is the absolute worst feeling.

Oh I'm so so sorry Hun :hugs: sending you lots of love, take care of yourself I really hope to see you back very soon. Xxx

I'm still holding out the tiniest amount of hope but I'm 98% sure it's over. It's Sunday so I can't see my obgyn until tomorrow. Feeling so alone and devastated.

So sorry Hun!

AFM- I hate ICs lol!

My ICs are off last night and this morning. I'll have to post my frers in another post as on phone xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
And here are my FRERs bottom one if off half an hour ago!

Never using ICs again! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
Wednesday top Thursday Middle and this morning bottom and the ICs top 2 yesterday bottom one today! Hardly a line at all! Xx

Wednesday top Thursday Middle and this morning bottom and the ICs top 2 yesterday bottom one today! Hardly a line at all! Xx

That is def much darker. How many dpo did you take the last one? I was at 18dpo and I got a line that looked almost exactly like yours. Then I took another test yesterday and got a solid line (2 days later).

Shilo I am so so sorry :hugs: be easy on yourself lovely xxx

youngmamttc, IC's aren't everyone's favourite! Problem is they are not all of the same miu (sensitivity level) so they can be up and down. I would definitely recommend only comparing them if they've been done at least 24hrs apart though, as my fmu and evening tests are completely different. I did an IC this morning and one with smu and my smu is waaaaay darker!

Here's my tests today at 14dpo :) loads of progression since yesterday :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
Shilo - take care of yourself and let us know how you get on :hugs:

Tests are looking good ladies :thumbup:

Really I have no idea how many dpo they are? I'm guessing my EDD from last period but I don't know how long my cycles are because they haven't had a chance to return to normal after having my son. I think I ovulated later this month than I usually do. Not too sure though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->