*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I was induced with my eldest & middle ones & tbh it really wasn't that bad esp my 2nd 2hrs 32mins from being induced to actually having him so I can't complain, my youngest was Definatly the worst my waters broke during the night went in the next morning to get checked over as I wasn't having any pains, sent back home, pains didn't start at all until 9pm went into the hospital at 6am the following morning, even though I was fully dilated & pushing they kept saying I wasn't as he wasn't moving any lower, then his heart rate dipped dangerously low so they basically yanked him out of me, nearly had to have surgery I ripped from front to back & they actually admitted afterwards that yes I was pushing but he was clearly too big that's why he wasn't getting lower so I think if I'm given the option to go in & be induced early to save all that happening again I'd jump at the chance lol x

Oh Mrs that sounds terrible :( I hated my induction too! It was the reason i chose section with Ethan, there was just too much that wasn't done properly and it was horrific. Took me a long time to heal afterwards and even longer to forget how bad it was. This time though the hospital I'mat are fab so I hope I won't have any problems this time around. I so want that perfect vaginal birth! Although if baby gets stuck or isn't coping I will be going straight for a section...no forceps! If they try put those near me they will get kicked in the face HARD!

Ouch ladies, that sounds so painful. Hope its easier this time around.

So, I have just had a friend text me and ask if this baby was planned! WTF! I haven't text back as I think it is really rude that someone would even ask that. And I want to say something cheeky back but I am not a nasty person. It was very much planned, just like all my other pregnancies, but, even if it wasn't, 1=I would have announced it as a happy surprise, 2=what the f#@$ has it got to do with anybody. My stepmum asked the same when I told her along with more questions, including "we didn't know you were trying". Well sorry, never realised I had to tell the world my future plans.
Aaarrrghhh, sorry for venting. I am soooo angry xx

So, I have just had a friend text me and ask if this baby was planned! WTF! I haven't text back as I think it is really rude that someone would even ask that. And I want to say something cheeky back but I am not a nasty person. It was very much planned, just like all my other pregnancies, but, even if it wasn't, 1=I would have announced it as a happy surprise, 2=what the f#@$ has it got to do with anybody. My stepmum asked the same when I told her along with more questions, including "we didn't know you were trying". Well sorry, never realised I had to tell the world my future plans.

It's so awful it's actually funny. (sorry, not laughing at you, but laughing at how your body seems to become public information once you have a bump). I had a friend who was quite a private person. She got so angry with strangers constantly trying to rub her belly that she started rubbing their bellies in return. Apparently, it was quite effective.

If you need some awesome venting articles about totally inappropriate questions asked to preg. women, go to scarymommy.com (yeah, I know i've mentioned it before but I love it for it's honest irreverence)

People kill me when they say things like that. Like why does it matter or in fact its not any of ure business if it was planned or not lol. I've had someone asked me so what am I gonna do since I'm gonna have two kids?!?! Lol. Idk why ppl feel that having kids makes ure life over. My ds and bun in the oven are my blessings :). So jus ignore that foolishness hun :)

Oh no!! Now I'm totally stressing out :-( my middle & pungent son both suffer bad with asthma now my middle son has had dry irritating cough for the past week Aswel as a runny nose, sore throat & high temp, I've had him at the docs & they've increased his inhalers & given him Nasel sprays & medicine for hayfever now I've just found out 2 kids that go to there school (same classes as my middle & youngest) have got whooping cough!! But the parents haven't bothered telling school! I'm fuming!! This could be seriously dangerous for the boys with already having bad asthma & now I've just looked online & all the symptoms of the early signs of whooping cough he's got :-(

Oh no!! Now I'm totally stressing out :-( my middle & pungent son both suffer bad with asthma now my middle son has had dry irritating cough for the past week Aswel as a runny nose, sore throat & high temp, I've had him at the docs & they've increased his inhalers & given him Nasel sprays & medicine for hayfever now I've just found out 2 kids that go to there school (same classes as my middle & youngest) have got whooping cough!! But the parents haven't bothered telling school! I'm fuming!! This could be seriously dangerous for the boys with already having bad asthma & now I've just looked online & all the symptoms of the early signs of whooping cough he's got :-(

Phone nhs24 hun and get them an out of hours appointment. They need treated before it gets worse. I hate when people sent sick children to school or nursery!

Omg ab I've.not had anyone ask that but we did tell people it wasn't planned and was a surprise. Nobody knows we were actually trying. It really is funny as soon as your pregnant people think they can ask/say what the hell they want without thinking.they are rude. Ridiculous.

Hi Ladies:)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just updating! I had a scan yesterday and both babies are doing great! Baby A had a hb of 153 bpm and measured 11w2d. Baby B had a hb of 165 and measured 11w0d. Baby A was sleeping, while baby B was doing back flips,lol. Left pic is baby A,right is baby B

Attachments

• Baby%20A.jpg
    Baby%20A.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby%20B.jpg
    Baby%20B.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Awww Wildchic that's brilliant :)

Mrs H I think you need to be careful if Whooping cough in pregnancy too so may be best to ask for some advice.

Mrs, hope your boys are ok.
wildchic, congratulations on your scan xx

I've been to out of hours with him & they can't be sure that it isn't whooping cough :-( he's got all the symptoms & cracklings on his lungs so he's on antibiotics hopefully they've caught it early & as all my kids have had the vaccine they shouldn't get it too bad anyway but now I'm on watch for the next 24-48hrs for him until the antibiotics kick in & with my other 2 as they are now coughing Aswel x

oh gosh Mrs i really hope it doesnt get bad.. im glad they are treating it! And please keep an eye on yourself too hun.

gorgeous scan pics Wild! <3 xx

very very quiet on here today ladies I hope everyone is ok!

Ive been very very emotional today.. crying at the drop of a hat.. hope its not a sign of things to come! This pregnancy really is soooo different to my others.. we got a take away tonight.. I ordered a childs meal because I've not been able to eat a lot lately... i managed a few chips and a slice of bread... and I was full to the point of feeling sick. this baby is sure going to be a good diet haha

can i ask how much weight if any people have put on so far? im plus sized so very worried about how much i will gain. trying to make sure its as little as possible x

I ordered a childs meal because I've not been able to eat a lot lately...

can i ask how much weight if any people have put on so far? im plus sized so very worried about how much i will gain. trying to make sure its as little as possible x

I'm plus sized too. I think I've probably lost some weight, my normal-fitting pants keep falling off and my bras seem looser.

I got some uncertain CVS results and will have to have an amniocentesis in a week. I'm so stressed out about the CVS results that I can't eat or sleep. I can't think about anything else. I have lost all excitement about my pregnancy, which of course makes me feel incredibly guilty.

I believe my OB said I can gain up to 15 pounds, but she told me about 5 times NOT to diet or try to lose weight right now.

OH! And talk about emotional. I totally understand what you mean sethsmummy. I cry at everything now and I'm NOT a crier - and this was happening even before the CVS results. I saw a cell phone commercial and started sobbing. I couldn't even figure out why!

I went to the cinema to see that new musical, it was all happy and dancing and I cried...no idea why at all!

I'm worried about the weight I will put on too, for the first 8 weeks I was losing weight and not sure why but now I am struggling to eat anything healthy. Today all I have eaten is chocolate covered Cornflakes.

Good luck with the results janetplanet

I have put on 5lb so far. Size 16 was getting tight b4 I fell pregnant so I don't want to pile it on either, but I have just finished eating dorito's and dip!!!
Hope your results are ok jp xx

I'm still down 2lbs from my beginning weight- but I'd gained a bunch in the months right before (hormones went crazy after depo late 2012, and worse after multiple chemicals- so my body expanded quickly).

I'm a bit worried at the moment- either suffering from ibs issues or food poisoning. Fell sick very soon after dinner, severe pains, and came back out both ends. It was horrible. Praying it wasn't the food, or something that could get passed on through placenta!

My scan was scheduled for Monday and dh is taking it off (we're also moving that afternoon). Got a call thurs that they scheduled wrong and now it's on Tuesday- so dh will have to miss it. Frustrating!

I've only gained 1lb according to my Dr. But I think there must be something wrong with his scale as I've been eating for 5! LOL

Last time I weighed myself I'd put on nearly a stone in total :-( but to be honest I expect it, I've put on a lot really fast with all my others too, the midwife puts it down to me being small to start off with, I am lucky though as I've always lost it straight away, really hope the same happens this time x

I actually lost weight between my first few appointments. I think it's the sickness and food aversions. I think I will have gained now but I really don't mind. I lost it all really quickly with my son.

I've lost weight. Doctor put me on a supplement to help me gain some weight. He mentioned something about being hospitalized if I continue to lose. Something can apparently happen to the placenta if you lose too much weight. So I'm 'trying' to eat smaller meals more often just so I don't lose any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->