*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I ordered a childs meal because I've not been able to eat a lot lately...

can i ask how much weight if any people have put on so far? im plus sized so very worried about how much i will gain. trying to make sure its as little as possible x

I'm plus sized too. I think I've probably lost some weight, my normal-fitting pants keep falling off and my bras seem looser.

I got some uncertain CVS results and will have to have an amniocentesis in a week. I'm so stressed out about the CVS results that I can't eat or sleep. I can't think about anything else. I have lost all excitement about my pregnancy, which of course makes me feel incredibly guilty.

I believe my OB said I can gain up to 15 pounds, but she told me about 5 times NOT to diet or try to lose weight right now.

OH! And talk about emotional. I totally understand what you mean sethsmummy. I cry at everything now and I'm NOT a crier - and this was happening even before the CVS results. I saw a cell phone commercial and started sobbing. I couldn't even figure out why!

awww hun :hugs: I hope everything turns out ok :hugs:

Thanks ladies.. i feel a bit better. Iv not been eating the best which i need to stop and get back to proper eating and drinking plenty of water.

I've gained 4lb so far since my bfp. Well i did gain more but i lost it and now slowly putting on again :( i want to try maintain my weight if i can. Theres no way ican go over the next stone mark.. i would be mortified!

I dont feel embarrased to share that atm i am 20 stone 8lb... and i really dont want to hit that 21 stone mark. I am determined to stay around this weight if i can help it. x

I got some uncertain CVS results and will have to have an amniocentesis in a week. I'm so stressed out about the CVS results that I can't eat or sleep. I can't think about anything else. I have lost all excitement about my pregnancy, which of course makes me feel incredibly guilty.
If you want to chat do PM me.

I have been lurking here because whilst I'm technically due in Jan, I had a TFMR in Jan @ 17.5weeks and so I haven't really wanted to join any group in case I have to leave again. I've been reading this thread since nearly the beginning but I wanted to post to say if I can help at all just let me know. I had an amnio last time and am just waiting for my CVS date this time.

I haven't wanted to post because I'm too scared to be excited. I posted on the Jan thread in the PAL forum but that's so quiet these days I feel a bit lost :(

If you want to chat do PM me.

I have been lurking here because whilst I'm technically due in Jan, I had a TFMR in Jan @ 17.5weeks and so I haven't really wanted to join any group in case I have to leave again. I've been reading this thread since nearly the beginning but I wanted to post to say if I can help at all just let me know. I had an amnio last time and am just waiting for my CVS date this time.

I haven't wanted to post because I'm too scared to be excited. I posted on the Jan thread in the PAL forum but that's so quiet these days I feel a bit lost :(

so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: :hugs:

can i ask how much weight if any people have put on so far? im plus sized so very worried about how much i will gain. trying to make sure its as little as possible x

I'm plus sized too. I think I've probably lost some weight, my normal-fitting pants keep falling off and my bras seem looser.

I believe my OB said I can gain up to 15 pounds, but she told me about 5 times NOT to diet or try to lose weight right now.

OH! And talk about emotional. I totally understand what you mean sethsmummy. I cry at everything now and I'm NOT a crier - and this was happening even before the CVS results. I saw a cell phone commercial and started sobbing. I couldn't even figure out why!

Thanks ladies.. i feel a bit better. Iv not been eating the best which i need to stop and get back to proper eating and drinking plenty of water.

I've gained 4lb so far since my bfp. Well i did gain more but i lost it and now slowly putting on again :( i want to try maintain my weight if i can. Theres no way ican go over the next stone mark.. i would be mortified!

I dont feel embarrased to share that atm i am 20 stone 8lb... and i really dont want to hit that 21 stone mark. I am determined to stay around this weight if i can help it. x

I've lost 13lb so far :/

I'm glad I'm not the only one not eating much. I am also plus sized, and my last baby I actually lost weight. I was eating though normally, so they weren't concerned. I have days when I'm ravenous, and then days where I go literally til dinner without eating anything. Usually I get that low blood sugar jittery feeling before I actually feel hungry.

Hi Ladies!

How is everyone? I've got my 12 week scan on Thursday. Eek I'm nervous but also excited. Did anyone else feel nervous before theirs? xxx

hello :wave:

im emee im 29 currently pregnant with #2, due date is currently 21s jan 2015, but may change at dating scan a week on Monday

his pregnancy is totally different to my son who is now nearly 3, ive never been so nauseous in my life is 24/7, have tablets but they dont work nothing does, I look like a spotty teenager and just generally feel awful,

been trying to conceive just over a year with a twin loss in dec 2014 a 6w,

hope every one ok, if I can join u lovely ladies, I try to get on a few times a week as my iphone for some reason wont let me post to bnb :( so I come when I get my laptop out

can wait to chat to u all :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm 14w2d and I'm up 5 pounds. Probably 6 pounds now that I just pigged out. :haha:

Still trying to catch up on the last few days of posts... We move so fast!
Had my ultrasound done on the 4th at 13 weeks, the little wiggle worm didn't want to cooperate at all and it took nearly an hour to get a picture and measurements!
Any guesses as to what it may be? :)

EDIT
I finally caught up and decided to add that my constant hunger and awful constipation has seemed to fade the past couple weeks or so thankfully!

I know how some of you are feeling about everything going on, I lost my grandfather in March and my grandmother last week, I wasn't close to either of them but they did live with us so a lot of changes are going to be made soon, on top of that my dad still doesn't know I'm pregnant, we have a family reunion and my birthday this weekend, my boyfriend and I have been having problems and I still can't manage to get a job... needless to say I've been pretty stressed lately.

I'm honestly scared to look at the scale these days, some days it's gone up, the next it's gone down, I'm bigger to beginning with and hoping to gain the bare minimum if not lose weight, so far I'm up maybe 5 pounds since finding out at about 4 weeks so I don't think that's too bad... I hope. Either way I prefer the scale at the Dr. as it seems to think I'm about 10 pounds lighter than mine! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5

I've lost 13lb so far :/

Missy! I remember you were having some bad morning sickness. Are you still having issues? I can't believe I'm still having morning sickness at 13 wks. I haven't lost as much weight as you though. Right now I'm 1 lb under my pre-pregnancy weight. Lost 6 lbs to start out with and then gained 5 of them back since the foods that I can tolerate are junk foods.

Ladies, do u know how to contact the admin's on here? I had a question regarding a different thread and wanted to ask if the content was acceptable. Thx!

Hello ladies! I've just finally caught up with all the pages ! I've been feeling lucky as my ms has stayed away the last few weeks. I feel good but still tired all the time and some slight heartburn here and there. I was surprised to see everyone saying you can leave the hospital after a few. hours of having the baby.. Is that common in other countries? Where I live you stay 2 days for a regular delivery and 3 days if you have to have a c section. I think I've gained around 2-3 lbs so far which seems crazy because I feel like I have quite the belly these days! I'm trying my best to watch what I eat. I don't want to gain too much because I will be getting married 3 1/2 months after baby is born! I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I will be 12+2 so I'm hoping to be able to hear the heart beat on doppler! Fingers crossed!

Yeh in the UK you only have to stay 6 hours, I think the Peadiatrician has to check baby over and sign you out first before you can go. You've also got to have had a wee.

Ouch ladies, that sounds so painful. Hope its easier this time around.

So, I have just had a friend text me and ask if this baby was planned! WTF! I haven't text back as I think it is really rude that someone would even ask that. And I want to say something cheeky back but I am not a nasty person. It was very much planned, just like all my other pregnancies, but, even if it wasn't, 1=I would have announced it as a happy surprise, 2=what the f#@$ has it got to do with anybody. My stepmum asked the same when I told her along with more questions, including "we didn't know you were trying". Well sorry, never realised I had to tell the world my future plans.
Aaarrrghhh, sorry for venting. I am soooo angry xx

Arghhh that is SO rude :growlmad: I hate when people ask that!! We did our FB announcement shortly after our scan, and I was a little apprehensive as I was expecting a few questions/queries on whether bubs was planned or not, but thankfully noone said anything! I did her a few "you're mad!" Comments but I totally agree with those :haha:

Hi Ladies:)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just updating! I had a scan yesterday and both babies are doing great! Baby A had a hb of 153 bpm and measured 11w2d. Baby B had a hb of 165 and measured 11w0d. Baby A was sleeping, while baby B was doing back flips,lol. Left pic is baby A,right is baby B

Fantastic news wildchic and beautiful pics! :cloud9:

I've been to out of hours with him & they can't be sure that it isn't whooping cough :-( he's got all the symptoms & cracklings on his lungs so he's on antibiotics hopefully they've caught it early & as all my kids have had the vaccine they shouldn't get it too bad anyway but now I'm on watch for the next 24-48hrs for him until the antibiotics kick in & with my other 2 as they are now coughing Aswel x

Oh no, hope your DS is ok? x

I'm so sorry to hear that hun. I hope everything goes well with the CVS and results come back with good news :hugs: we are all here for you :flower:

im emee im 29 currently pregnant with #2, due date is currently 21s jan 2015, but may change at dating scan a week on Monday

his pregnancy is totally different to my son who is now nearly 3, ive never been so nauseous in my life is 24/7, have tablets but they dont work nothing does, I look like a spotty teenager and just generally feel awful,

hope every one ok, if I can join u lovely ladies, I try to get on a few times a week as my iphone for some reason wont let me post to bnb :( so I come when I get my laptop out

can wait to chat to u all :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome to the group and congrats! :dance: so sorry for your losses x

Ladies, do u know how to contact the admin's on here? I had a question regarding a different thread and wanted to ask if the content was acceptable. Thx!

You can contact the main mods who are Wobbles and Vicki by private message. Just type their usernames in to the recipient box when writing a message :thumbup: there's also lots of mods who may be able to help too. There's a list somewhere in the intro section of the forum, but a few to name are Tasha, Embo78, Eleanorace and calm :flower:

Morning /evening ladies :hi: I've just about caught up from the past week. Sorry I'm AWOL a lot lately... I'm still suffering with fatigue constantly plus my darling youngest daughter has her last 4 teeth all cutting through so nighttimes here are currently not fun at all!! :sleep: AND I'm about to go and do all this teething/no-sleep malarkey all over again :wacko: woohoo lol!

14w today for me :dance: and 2 weeks tomorrow we will find out what flavour baby we're having! I'm beyond excited! Here's my bump pic for today. Must try to remember to keep taking them as I've been a bit lax so far and I'll only regret it if I don't. Who else is going to share there's!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 21

:hi: hey hun, congratulations nd welcome :D So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Still trying to catch up on the last few days of posts... We move so fast!
Had my ultrasound done on the 4th at 13 weeks, the little wiggle worm didn't want to cooperate at all and it took nearly an hour to get a picture and measurements!
Any guesses as to what it may be? :)

EDIT
I finally caught up and decided to add that my constant hunger and awful constipation has seemed to fade the past couple weeks or so thankfully!

I know how some of you are feeling about everything going on, I lost my grandfather in March and my grandmother last week, I wasn't close to either of them but they did live with us so a lot of changes are going to be made soon, on top of that my dad still doesn't know I'm pregnant, we have a family reunion and my birthday this weekend, my boyfriend and I have been having problems and I still can't manage to get a job... needless to say I've been pretty stressed lately.

I'm honestly scared to look at the scale these days, some days it's gone up, the next it's gone down, I'm bigger to beginning with and hoping to gain the bare minimum if not lose weight, so far I'm up maybe 5 pounds since finding out at about 4 weeks so I don't think that's too bad... I hope. Either way I prefer the scale at the Dr. as it seems to think I'm about 10 pounds lighter than mine! :)

congratulations on your scan hun! seems theres a lot of stubborn babies to us ladies :haha: Im so sorry for your losses hun and that you and oh are having problems :hugs: I hope things all settle down for you soon :hugs:

Morning /evening ladies :hi: I've just about caught up from the past week. Sorry I'm AWOL a lot lately... I'm still suffering with fatigue constantly plus my darling youngest daughter has her last 4 teeth all cutting through so nighttimes here are currently not fun at all!! :sleep: AND I'm about to go and do all this teething/no-sleep malarkey all over again :wacko: woohoo lol!

14w today for me :dance: and 2 weeks tomorrow we will find out what flavour baby we're having! I'm beyond excited! Here's my bump pic for today. Must try to remember to keep taking them as I've been a bit lax so far and I'll only regret it if I don't. Who else is going to share there's!?

oh dear hun i hope those teeth come through quickly! ds2 is teething too but his teeth are coming SO SLOW! Congratulations on reaching 14 weeks :dance: Lovely bump! I dont think ill be sharing any bump pics till a lot later on.. since im bigger mind literally is just fat :haha: xx

afm - scan day tomorrow! I am so freaking nervous! I have my scan at 11:10am so it will be an early morning to get the boys ready and to the bus on time

Here's mine from a few days ago lolly defo a bump now, no bloat in sight yay!! I'm sure I'm abit bigger now too, the pants I had on that day are abit tighter now & the top is too xx now my weekend did get worse as we took the boys out for a walk to get them some fresh air & as it's quite quiet where we lived we knew they wouldn't come in contact with anyone else so thought we'd be fine, but then my eldest decides to try & climb a tree, fell out & fractured his elbow!! Nightmare :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
Here's mine from a few days ago lolly defo a bump now, no bloat in sight yay!! I'm sure I'm abit bigger now too, the pants I had on that day are abit tighter now & the top is too xx now my weekend did get worse as we took the boys out for a walk to get them some fresh air & as it's quite quiet where we lived we knew they wouldn't come in contact with anyone else so thought we'd be fine, but then my eldest decides to try & climb a tree, fell out & fractured his elbow!! Nightmare :-(

gorgeous bump hun! so sorry to hear of your lo! is he ok? xxx

Yeh he's fine it's abit sore but all he's bothered about is how long he's got to wait before he can play football again!! They've actually found that the fracture he did 4yrs ago still isn't mended either so because of that they can't put it in a cast as it may cause the old fracture to heal in the wrong place and cause more harm then good so for now we have to just leave it & see how he gets on, if in a few months he's still getting pain or problems with it then he has to see a specialist & he may need surgery to correct it :-( he's happy with not being in a cast though as that would mean he'd have to miss football for longer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->