*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm getting a bump under fat and bloat, so I look huge. Because of that and my other crazy symptoms (ex- been getting RLP since ~6-7 weeks), my mom actually asked me if I was sure it's not twins. I figure after an internal and external u/s, we can be pretty darn sure it's not!

I was supposed to be at my scan now, but they changed it to midday tomorrow, which means DH can't be there. We're still moving today, and the movers will be here in 2.5 hours- talk about stress!

Hey girls :hi:

We had an appt today. Still measuring ahead. We told family on 4th of July, everyone is so excited. I beginning to relax a little tiny bit. Inam measuring 13 weeks and 4 days. Had the NT scan and all is perfect so far. They took blood for whatever reason and no news is good news she said, but wow the baby was kicking away at me. We were able to see the fingers and toes. At one point it looked like the baby was giving us the finger lol. My dh was in awe, you guys should have seen his face. We are praying this is our rainbow and this is the farthest I have ever been. I think I am in second tri now, but I am taking it one day at a time. My doppler has been a godsend. I hope all you lafies are doing great! I have put a pic up to see xx

Attachments

• CAM00344.jpg
    CAM00344.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
Oh no mrshumphreys, I hope his arm heals ok. Boys, eh!?

Lovely scan pic sunshine, I'm so happy all is well for you! Did you want your EDD changing on the first post? If so let me know the new date :thumbup:

Scgirl, good luck with the move - I hope it goes as smoothly and as stress free as possible for you!

Oh no mrshumphreys, I hope his arm heals ok. Boys, eh!?

Lovely scan pic sunshine, I'm so happy all is well for you! Did you want your EDD changing on the first post? If so let me know the new date :thumbup:

Scgirl, good luck with the move - I hope it goes as smoothly and as stress free as possible for you!

Yes love and thanks! New EDD is Jan 8th 2015 :)

I know its early still but I definitely think I might be starting to feel some movements... I had 2 instances in the past few days that had had me completely stop what i was doing as it took me by surprise since it didn't feel like anything I've felt before... and a little while ago I rolled over to my side and as soon as I did I had like a full minute or 2 of a weird fluttering/ flipping sensation on the side I wasn't laying on... (about where the lady had the wand for the ultrasound the other day) but... it's so early... I'm confused, any one else feel anything this early or am I imagining things?

Mrsh I'm glad he's doing ok :) Fx no surgery is needed

Sc - I hope the move went smoothly!

Sunshine - gorgeous scan photo hun <3

Kail- I am sure I felt flatters last night. I felt ds2 quite early on as well. :thumbup:

Today I've been all fruit fruit fruit! 4 bananas and an Apple I've eaten today lol... guess it's better than chocolate! Tomorrow it's grapes and strawberries nom nom.

Hope your all ok xx

morning ladies :hi: hope everyone is ok

its scan day!! SC good luck for your scan hun! xx

Good luck with the scans today xx
Kailetski, I feel flutters and movements too xx

Hi ladies, hope you are all ok. I've been slacking lately. Been so tired this week. Alex has been run down with a cold and on Thursday he swallowed a button! My mum asked him to give it her then he swallowed it on purpose and showed my mum it had gone. When I asked him where the button was he said "mouth, tummy" while pointing at them. Little terror he is. Took him to A&E for peace of mind, doc said his tummy felt soft and to let nature take its course, dont think its come out yet though. Friday night he woke at 1am and I didn't get to sleep until 4am then we were up by 9am!
Yesterday we went on a trip to an animal park with our toddler group. Alex loved it, feeding the animals, he even touched a snake..yuck lol.

Good luck with the scans ladies. I have mine on thursday. Made it out my 11th week :) yay. Listened to the heartbeat today, still nice and strong.

Advice pls ladies - after my mmc I feel a little aprehensive about announcing to everyone so I'm not doing a Facebook post.

How do I tell people at work? I told my boss and a couple of close friends but how do you 'announce' to co-workers you dont really know that well?!

Or do I just wait for the bump to arrive?

Advice pls ladies - after my mmc I feel a little aprehensive about announcing to everyone so I'm not doing a Facebook post.

How do I tell people at work? I told my boss and a couple of close friends but how do you 'announce' to co-workers you dont really know that well?!

I don't know about where you work, but where I do, word spread like wildfire- despite me clearly saying we weren't sharing yet (this was like pre-8w). Even had people I didn't know coming up, congratulating me, giving hugs, etc. not my favorite haha. Maybe just mention it to a few loud-mouths ;)

Yes love and thanks! New EDD is Jan 8th 2015 :)

Will get that updated :thumbup:

I know its early still but I definitely think I might be starting to feel some movements... I had 2 instances in the past few days that had had me completely stop what i was doing as it took me by surprise since it didn't feel like anything I've felt before... and a little while ago I rolled over to my side and as soon as I did I had like a full minute or 2 of a weird fluttering/ flipping sensation on the side I wasn't laying on... (about where the lady had the wand for the ultrasound the other day) but... it's so early... I'm confused, any one else feel anything this early or am I imagining things?

Is the baby no1? I'm pretty sure I've had a few of the early flutters too but they say it is more noticeable after having other babies. But you never know, it really could be!

Maybe wait until you've had your scan, or your 20w scan even and then make the announcement. Maybe you'll feel less anxious then? Or you could just casually drop you being pregnant into a conversation at work, and then let the gossips do the rest!

Is the baby no1? I'm pretty sure I've had a few of the early flutters too but they say it is more noticeable after having other babies. But you never know, it really could be!

Yes it's number one. :)

I've been put forward a day so my proper due date is 15th january baby wouldn't stay still for the woman lol she was getting quite flustered with it. The boys loved every minute of the scan.

I know it's.not a great pic but anybody any nub guesses? Xx

Attachments

• 1525137_10152585438805329_5230666487174877448_n.jpg
    1525137_10152585438805329_5230666487174877448_n.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1962873_10152585438285329_910732032397341640_n.jpg
    1962873_10152585438285329_910732032397341640_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
  • 10270295_10152585438420329_7673865857316881418_n.jpg
    10270295_10152585438420329_7673865857316881418_n.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 10525605_10152585438650329_5442105988632097324_n.jpg
    10525605_10152585438650329_5442105988632097324_n.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
Congrats sethsmummy! I had the opposite problem- after baby jumped once at the start, it decided it was comfy and didn't want to move as my abdomen was jabbed. Even rolled over opposite direction the tech wanted and just stayed there- she said I may have a stubborn baby on my hands!

Baby measured 12w6d exactly. Hb was 164. Tech even took a look at the nub and said she was guessing boy! We have a gender scan scheduled 3 weeks from Friday, so we'll see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
omg hun so jelous.. look how clear your pic is <3 my tech wouldnt even look at the nub for me! when she finally turned the monitor round and i asked whether she could look at the nub for a minute she just looked at me like i was a lunatic.. she had no clue what it was and when i said its just a good side view so you can see the bottom she was like "no its far too early" :dohh:

haha i love you have a stubborn baby... Seth was like that for ALL of his scans lol and ethan did it for his 20 week scan. :( she didnt tell me anything about the hb either :( i saw it flicker but thats it. sounds like my lot are crap compared to everyone elses.

aww you can get a gender scan at 16 weeks... the closest one to me only does it from 18 weeks. and its going to be some traveling to get there too xx

I was surprised- the scan is actually offered by the dr office

oh wow thats really good. do you have to pay for it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"