*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies :hi: I've not been on for a while, but it's been lovely to read through and see all the beautiful scan photos and the beginnings of our January bumps!

Welcome ca154853: congratulations on your pregnancy! So sorry for your losses, it's so hard going through that over and over again. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

To join in with some of the chat, I've lost a bit of weight so far (about 7lbs), but I know I'll put it back on eventually. I'm a healthy weight for my height, so I'm not overly concerned with putting on weight, as long as it stays within the 'normal' range. Healthy eating is really important to me, for all my family, but I did really enjoy the strawberry ice-cream I just ate :haha:

I can't believe some of the comments you're all getting already! People are so forward with their opinions! I'm not keen on telling people the names we like, as I honestly don't want to hear what they think, or what horrible associations they might happen to have with a name. As for finding out gender and bonding with your pregnancy...it makes no difference! We didn't find out with DS and I loved him from the minute I knew he was there: nothing would've ever changed that. It's exactly the same with this one...unconditional love :thumbup:

As for a bump, I definitely starting to get one! It's still pretty small, but its definitely there (I'm already rubbing my tiny bump as if I'm 8 months along!) :cloud9:

Nothing wrong with that! I believe babies feel that positive energy! :thumbup:

Hi ladies I am due 1-23-15 and wondered if I could join you all? I am married to an awesome man and have 2 amazing boys that are 11 and 6. This is our 6th pregnancy after ttc for 4 years. 3 angel babies and hoping this baby stays, as it is our last time trying for emotional reasons. Have been scared to do anything more than read posts but am approaching 12 weeks tomorrow so am cautiously hopeful. I have had a big bleed with this pregnancy @ 6 weeks and was sure I had lost it but scan was ok w/ heartbeat but progesterone was only 7.8 so was put on supplements and still am right now. had a scan @ 9wks hb was 157. Tomorrow I go in again but am so scared they will say no hb. wish I could stop worrying. Look forward to talking w/ you all!

Welcome! I too am on progesterone as we had ivf frozen cycle. I had two bleeds early on as well and was signed off work for 5 weeks until 12 week scan. That should be next week and I can't wait to see the baby again. I also have to start coming off the meds starting tomorrow so I will be drug free by 12 weeks. I'll be glad not to have to get up and inject and take all the pills etc, but it is going to be a scary time!

I finally got my booking appointment - tomorrow 6.30pm. Hurray!

Are you scared about coming off? I'll admit I'm nervous about it. I have one refill left and not sure if I should just stop cause they say everybody is different. I guess I'm scared about everything at this point lol.

Hi ladies I am due 1-23-15 and wondered if I could join you all? I am married to an awesome man and have 2 amazing boys that are 11 and 6. This is our 6th pregnancy after ttc for 4 years. 3 angel babies and hoping this baby stays, as it is our last time trying for emotional reasons. Have been scared to do anything more than read posts but am approaching 12 weeks tomorrow so am cautiously hopeful. I have had a big bleed with this pregnancy @ 6 weeks and was sure I had lost it but scan was ok w/ heartbeat but progesterone was only 7.8 so was put on supplements and still am right now. had a scan @ 9wks hb was 157. Tomorrow I go in again but am so scared they will say no hb. wish I could stop worrying. Look forward to talking w/ you all!

welcome hun :D So sorry for all of your losses :hugs: Wishing you a happy and healthy rainbow baby :hugs:

Welcome! I too am on progesterone as we had ivf frozen cycle. I had two bleeds early on as well and was signed off work for 5 weeks until 12 week scan. That should be next week and I can't wait to see the baby again. I also have to start coming off the meds starting tomorrow so I will be drug free by 12 weeks. I'll be glad not to have to get up and inject and take all the pills etc, but it is going to be a scary time!

glad you finally got your appointment through hun :D

Hello ladies, I've been lurking for a while but too shy to say hello till now!:blush: I too have my scan tomorrow, baby number 3 for us and think I'm due the 23rd. Looking forward to sharing the rest of this exciting journey with you all! Xx

hi hun :D happy and healthy pregnancy to you! Good luck for your scan

I cant believe how rude some people are being towards some of you girls! I hate how people automatically think your body and life is public property as soon as they know you are pregnant :growlmad: Thankfully I've not met anybody who has been rude but then again we dont deal with people much.

I wish MS would do one :sick: All of last night and again now this morning i feel seriously sick. I so wish it would go already. I've been awake since 4am :sleep: i'd love just to fall back asleep.

I love seeing all the bump pics! :) since I'm a chub, my bump is still well concealed, lol. Makes it easier to wait to tell people. I don't know why, I'm not really nervous about telling now, just feeling really private about it . Is that weird?

Hey. Hope you're all ok! Welcome to the new ladies.
Soooo...it's scan day today. Finally! 6 hours time I will be sitting in that waiting room. Last time I was there it was a sad time, this time will be a happy time. But I know I will cry happy tears.

I'm also still getting a bit of morning sickness. I haven't been half as bad as I was with Alex, but there's a lot of stuff that turns my stomach and it's no fun when you're being sick hunched over the sink with your 2 year old laughing at you lol.

Are you scared about coming off? I'll admit I'm nervous about it. I have one refill left and not sure if I should just stop cause they say everybody is different. I guess I'm scared about everything at this point lol.

I would say a little apprehensive. Everything is a worry when you've lost a baby as I make comparisons all the time. But really I'm just taking one day and one appointment at a time. I'm just following what the drs tell me.

Hey. Hope you're all ok! Welcome to the new ladies.
Soooo...it's scan day today. Finally! 6 hours time I will be sitting in that waiting room. Last time I was there it was a sad time, this time will be a happy time. But I know I will cry happy tears.

I'm also still getting a bit of morning sickness. I haven't been half as bad as I was with Alex, but there's a lot of stuff that turns my stomach and it's no fun when you're being sick hunched over the sink with your 2 year old laughing at you lol.

Good luck for your scan hun.. i hope you manage to get lovely pictures!

Ladies.. have any of you ever had a 3D scan at 18 weeks? I am going to book a private scan but dont know whether to book it for 18 or 19 weeks. my anomoly scan isn't going to be till 21+6 and i want to find out gender before then (totally inpatient).

Hi all :) Congrats to you!

I'm due Jan 5th with baby #5! I have 4 girls so hoping for a boy this time.

Hope you are all well :)

Hi ladies

Loving all the scan & bump pics, my bump seems to be getting bigger by the day!! Luckily my hubby has a big payout due this week, compensation from an accident he had over 4yrs ago when I was pregnant with my youngest! So I'm planning on going in a spending spree for some new clothes& baby things yay
My eldest son isn't half going through it this week though :-( not only did he fracture his elbow on Sunday he's now on an adult dose of antibiotics for a chest infection & ointment for conjunctivitis :-( poor little thing
Anyway, Hope you're all well? I can't believe some of the ride comments people are getting! And as for the comment about being unable to bond with baby if you do t find out the sex well what a load of rubbish!! I didn't find out with any of mine & I won't be this time either the surprise is absolutely amazing & I bonded with mine amazingly as soon as they were born, some people are just bitter nasty people x

Hi all :) Congrats to you!

I'm due Jan 5th with baby #5! I have 4 girls so hoping for a boy this time.

Hope you are all well :)

welcome huni :hi: I will keep fingers crossed that you get your little :blue: bundle!

mrs... so sorry your lil guy is going through the wars this week.. poor guy. But yey for shopping spree! xx

I think I'm going to start buying some things soon, diapers, wipes, gender neutral clothes and maybe something cute I can't live without if it's for specific gender, I'm assuming if I leave tags on and keep receipts I can return it once I know the gender or if something happens... Although at this point I'm feeling pretty good about it all. :)
I can't wait to find out what I'm having though as name choosing has been a huge pain lately... I need all the time I can get to pick the right one!

Second trimester today! I hope my worrying calms down, I'm always always worried.

Second trimester today! I hope my worrying calms down, I'm always always worried.

I TOTALLY feel the same way, constant worry is a way of life at this point. 15 weeks today...amnio tomorrow.

I try to remember that worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair...it's something to do, but it gets you nowhere.

I TOTALLY feel the same way, constant worry is a way of life at this point. 15 weeks today...amnio tomorrow.

I try to remember that worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair...it's something to do, but it gets you nowhere.

Good luck tomorrow!

My phone battery is so low so a quick update until I can charge my phone.
Scan went great, everything was fine but baby was a wriggeler lol.
Here is the pic:
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20140710_151102_zps34d6f5aa.jpg

Welcome to the new ladies.
Good luck for all the scans.
Cute pic welshgirl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back