*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Don't get me wrong, I'm still happy to be pregnant, but I've had a horrible past couple of days with the morning sickness and I was getting frustrated that it's lasted longer than first trimester. I finally broke down and tried Zofran, and it didn't work. I kinda hit my breaking point yesterday and hearing two women complain about minor bloating was irritating to me. Especially when neither of them ever plan to have children for selfish reasons and would probably never understand where I was coming from. I don't have any friends or close acquaintances that I know are TTC or having fertility issues, but if I did I would be very careful about the things I say. I've also not said much on Facebook about the pregnancy because I don't want people to get sick of it and I'm sure there are people I'm Facebook friends with that could be TTC, and I just may not be aware of it. This really has been my only place to vent, but I should have been more considerate of others on here that have had losses. I can't say that I know what that feels like. I definitely won't be complaining about anything on here again. Once again, sorry if I was being offensive or created any issues.

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that no one should vent or whine when they need to, that's not at all I meant and no one should ever apologize for doing so. I'm definitely struggling to find the right words.

I heard an awesome quote once, it went something like - Saying we shouldn't be sad because someone else might be sadder is exactly the same as saying we should never be happy because someone else might be happier.

Ridiculous when you look at it like that, no?

Vent, complain, whine - we're ALL entitled is my point. I might choose to see the rocky parts of my journey as a blessing, and be confused when others can't, but that's just because not everyone has the same perspective I do. I just wanted to put out there that we're all fighting battles not everyone can see, and when someone else vents about something we see as trivial - it may not be as trivial as it seems through someone else's eyes. Don't judge and don't compare because there's just no way to know if you've never been in another's shoes.

We all deserve compassion even if it's tough to understand where that other person may be coming from!

(I'll pm you brunette :flower: )

As for today - I had my 16 week appointment. OB poked around my belly (fundus is 20+ weeks, already above my belly button!). He was also able to easily pinpoint both heartbeats with his doppler after I showed him right where I find them lol. He said I have to start the progesterone shots next week. I thought I remembered talking to someone here about that? I asked and he said it was already on his list to set up. I will be self injecting, ick, but it's not like I didn't do plenty of that during IVF so I guess whatever it takes right?

August 2nd I believe (that first weekend) is our labor and delivery class and daddy boot camp. Hubs is over the moon excited to dive in! And then August 15th is our next appointment. We're going to do ultrasound (+ gender confirmation!) and AFP bloodwork and then see doc afterward. The results won't change anything but we want to be aware and prepared if there are any obvious issues.

Other than that we're just truckin' along and I couldn't be happier. He encouraged me to see a good chiropractor and PT for my SPD so pain relief here I come!!! :happydance:

Woohoo had scan today and it was awesome! Baby even gave us a high five/wave - so exciting!! Don't know how to post pic off phone though sorry

Messica I've just watched your video. It gave me tingles.

Yay for an awesome scan waiting!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Don't get me wrong, I'm still happy to be pregnant, but I've had a horrible past couple of days with the morning sickness and I was getting frustrated that it's lasted longer than first trimester. I finally broke down and tried Zofran, and it didn't work. I kinda hit my breaking point yesterday and hearing two women complain about minor bloating was irritating to me. Especially when neither of them ever plan to have children for selfish reasons and would probably never understand where I was coming from. I don't have any friends or close acquaintances that I know are TTC or having fertility issues, but if I did I would be very careful about the things I say. I've also not said much on Facebook about the pregnancy because I don't want people to get sick of it and I'm sure there are people I'm Facebook friends with that could be TTC, and I just may not be aware of it. This really has been my only place to vent, but I should have been more considerate of others on here that have had losses. I can't say that I know what that feels like. I definitely won't be complaining about anything on here again. Once again, sorry if I was being offensive or created any issues.

:hugs: I don't think you need to apologise at all, and I certainly wasn't offended! Like messica said above, it's all about perspective and experiences isn't it? You've had a rough time with nausea...you're allowed to be exasperated with feeling lousy all the time! I think empathy goes a long, long way in this life, and you have mine :hugs:

Woohoo had scan today and it was awesome! Baby even gave us a high five/wave - so exciting!! Don't know how to post pic off phone though sorry

Hooray! The scans are so magical aren't they? I'm obsessed with looking at the photos too! I framed the pic from DS 12 week scan, and I'll do the same with this one; they are amazing!

Anyone else not really feeling pregnant? My nausea seems to be passing, no still throw up each morning but then feel ok as long as I don't let myself get hungry. Thank goodness for my doppler!

Hi ladies hope we're all well?
Well I'm feeling rather rubbish :-( think I've got what the boys all had last week but the dr doesn't want to give me antibiotics with being pregnant so we're trying to ride it out with an inhaler, cough medicine, throat sweets & honey & lemon fingers crossed it works as I'd been feeling great before this!! My physio appt has finally come through for the 28th so not very long to wait, hopefully we'll get this spd pain sorted before it gets too bad!
My bump seems to be getting bigger on a daily basis but I do love it, here's my latest pic from this morning at 15+6 xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1

Please don't apologise hun :hugs: I started this group so we could all share our pregnancy and home life's ups and downs. You're fully entitled to say whatever you think or feel, and if people do take offence then that's their problem as your pregnancy is YOURS, and yours alone :flower: please don't be put off from coming on here or writing whatever you like. PM me if you want to x

Well I'm feeling rather rubbish :-( think I've got what the boys all had last week but the dr doesn't want to give me antibiotics with being pregnant so we're trying to ride it out with an inhaler, cough medicine, throat sweets & honey & lemon fingers crossed it works as I'd been feeling great before this!! My physio appt has finally come through for the 28th so not very long to wait, hopefully we'll get this spd pain sorted before it gets too bad!
My bump seems to be getting bigger on a daily basis but I do love it, here's my latest pic from this morning at 15+6 xx

My consultant has put me on a weeks course of antibiotics and has assured me that it will be fine for the baby ...

Great your scan went well waiting2c and your OB appt too messica :)

I'm shattered :sleep: I was up at 4am today to get to the Next sale, but so worth it as I got my girls lots of beautiful new clothes and I have fully kitted out a wardrobe for this baby, in both genders :rofl: just 3 days to go until we find out!! So I'll take back whatever I don't need on Wednesday ;)

Tmi question coming up!

Everytime Hubby and I DTD (rare because I'm terrified) the next day I have a large blob of what looks like EWCM. Anyone else? Should I be worried?

Congratulations hun :hugs:

Lovely scan pic hun :cloud9: I hope you feel better soon

Great your scan went well waiting2c and your OB appt too messica :)

I'm shattered :sleep: I was up at 4am today to get to the Next sale, but so worth it as I got my girls lots of beautiful new clothes and I have fully kitted out a wardrobe for this baby, in both genders :rofl: just 3 days to go until we find out!! So I'll take back whatever I don't need on Wednesday ;)

:rofl: this... reminds me of me the other night... when i was shouting at the telly that they couldnt start until closer to my gender scan :rofl: I would so do what you did but i dont know if id be able to take it back come the time i have my scan!

Tmi question coming up!

Everytime Hubby and I DTD (rare because I'm terrified) the next day I have a large blob of what looks like EWCM. Anyone else? Should I be worried?

I had this this morning.. i was hard though not stretchy at all xx

A little gross, but was it left over semen making it's way back out!?

Hahaha sethsmummy, I have no choice to take back the clothes of the gender I won't need... Because I've booked a 4D scan and haven't told my OH about it yet :rofl: in my defence it was a groupon offer and so I couldn't miss out :lol: so any ladies based in the south east of England (possibly other locations but you'd have to check) Groupon have put their fab £79 4D package back up for sale :dance: it's a 30 min scan, you get a DVD, copies of photos on a disc and money off a heart beat bear if you want to purchase one <3

My OH's stuff's consistency changes, sorry I know that's a bit gross!! Sometimes it's thick and stretchy and sometimes it seems more watery. Hmmm was it a lot? Did you lose any plug or see your plug during your son's pregnancy/labour? Totally normal to lose bits btw as it regenerates :flower:

A little gross, but was it left over semen making it's way back out!?

Hahaha sethsmummy, I have no choice to take back the clothes of the gender I won't need... Because I've booked a 4D scan and haven't told my OH about it yet :rofl: in my defence it was a groupon offer and so I couldn't miss out :lol: so any ladies based in the south east of England (possibly other locations but you'd have to check) Groupon have put their fab £79 4D package back up for sale :dance: it's a 30 min scan, you get a DVD, copies of photos on a disc and money off a heart beat bear if you want to purchase one <3

mine was solid.. literally.. so i dont mine was semen. i guessed its just some discharge thats been flushed out lol.

oooo hahahahahaha :haha: can you do a cam when you tell him about it? I'd love to see his facen :haha: DH knew i was booking my 3D scan.. he wasnt happy about it because we have to travel by a bus then train then taxi there and then the opposite back but i couldnt wait till 22 weeks to know what im having. Do you think if i bought things on Tuesday.. they would exchange them just after the 16th of next month? I cant remember how long you get to exchange things.

Thats a really good deal! xx

From where hun, Next? I asked the lady how long I had to return sale items and she said 14 days for a refund, after then I can only get store credit or exchange, which I'm more than happy with! Everywhere else it's usually 30 days from the date of purchase. So go crazy and buy stuff I say!

I think the plug should only be pink tinged towards the end of pregnancy, but when bits break off early on it's only clear. I could be wrong, but pretty sure that's what I've heard or read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->