*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hello!! I was on February hearts but had my dating scan on Thursday and found out my EDF is 30/01/15. Please may I join you ladies?!?! Xoxo

Of course! Welcome to the group and congrats :happydance: I'll add you to our EDD list x

Welcome :)

Anyone any safe remedies for a tickly cough please? It's only when laying down. All I did all night was cough cough cough. I saw my Doctor Friday and he said it was my medication causing it and to take Gaviscon before bed but that isn't helping. I feel like a zombie from the broken sleep!

I don't unfortunately hun, I remember having one of those horrible night time coughs when pregnant with DD2 and I just constantly sucked on lozenges and drank honey and lemon water. Can't say it really helped a lot though!

Urghhh I had the worst nights sleep ever. I had a little bit of heartburn, which I normally get in pregnancy but just much later on, and my stomach started playing up again :wacko: doesn't seem to matter what I eat, my bowels just can not handle it!

Welcome :)

Anyone any safe remedies for a tickly cough please? It's only when laying down. All I did all night was cough cough cough. I saw my Doctor Friday and he said it was my medication causing it and to take Gaviscon before bed but that isn't helping. I feel like a zombie from the broken sleep!

no sorry hun apart from the lozanges like ttc said. or just constantly sipping on really cold water through the night

ttc - sorry you had a bad night hun. Im right with you... :rofl: my dh is sick and tired of being told to get off the toilet or me always being in there. and my heartburn and nausea are showing no signs of stopping any time soon :dohh:

Oh no, I'm glad I'm not alone but sorry you're suffering too :haha: I must've been on the toilet for hours last night :blush: you forget just how glamorous pregnancy is, don't you!?

you sure do... although neither of my previous pregnancies were like this at all. this is the first time im dealing with all the side effects.

glad im not the only one who takes hours.. dh starts shouting to make sure im still alive after 30 minutes haha... then a few hours later im back in again or after every single meal. Its literally sometimes.. eat meal... dont even get to finish.. run to the toilet :haha:

I asked at the pharmacy yesterday & he's given me buttercup syrup for my cough, he checked everything on it & said there's nothing in it that's not safe during pregnancy it did seem to help my cough last night x

Hey ladies, been on my hols. Lots to catch up on.
My dd1 has hand, foot and mouth. Mw says I should be immune but if not it can cause abnormalities in the baby.
Some of you are very organised. I just need baby clothes and a bouncy chair as I am using all my dd's things xx

My Doctor said H,F&M can only really cause problems in first tri and 3rd tri. I asked because it was going around my sons nursery.

Started to clean out the house this weekend. Hoping we can upgrade in a few years. "Hopefully" our storage unit is jammed already. Now I'm littered with boxes and totes.

I you aren't allergic to bees/honey I recommend a teaspoon full of local honey. Great for a sore throat and immunity. Has to be local though. Here I just pop over to one of the farmers markets and pick up a jar. Warning though if you've never had fresh honey it has a different taste than commercial.

Hope you feel better soon!

Hey ladies!! Hubby and I went back for a 2nd try at our gender scan and we got a nice, clear shot this time. I'm very happy to announce we are expecting a little GIRL!! :pink: :happydance:

OMG SMandel, huge congrats on your little pink bundle!! :pink::wohoo: yay our first known jellybean gender lol!

Hey ladies!! Hubby and I went back for a 2nd try at our gender scan and we got a nice, clear shot this time. I'm very happy to announce we are expecting a little GIRL!! :pink: :happydance:

Awesome news!!! Congratulations!

Hi to everyone,looking forward to finding out how any blues and how many pinks we will be expecting in January! Its so exciting :) I will be staying team yellow so will be monitoring all your symptoms closely, I have one of each flavour and this pregnancy I'm experiencing similarities from both!! So I'm none the wiser!! Lol ;) xxx
Oh and ttc_lolly, I love my donkey and can't rate it enough :) xx

Lolly, I have always hated it. Still do, glad my bubba is end of Jan.
For my 21st only 4 ppl came out, was a pretty rubbish one. Everyone is always broke so I end up getting ooo can I get ur present to u later I just don't have any money right now and many have just given up completely and don't get me a late present either. I can't remember the last time I actually celebrated my birthday. The weekend before birthday is always busy with other celebrations and the weekend after everyone is on a health kick of no booze and like I said they are broke so can't really afford yet another night out. I almost wish I wasn't late, my due date was 1st Jan but I arrived 4 days late.

Anyway I'm sure my mum felt very much how we do and was just happy to have a baby on the way

Congratulations hun!!

My birthday is 15th December and I absolutely love it always have. I just don't want baby to be early cos it will be too close to new year. Lol.

I'm trying to work out if it's to early to start to buy stuff?? When is it acceptable??

My poor boyfriend is really starting to get annoyed with me never being in the mood to dtd?? I want to but I'm just meh about it. He says he understands but I feel really bad...

My whole job problem has got a whole lot worse with my colleague who got me the job texting me and reading between the lines saying it would be best if I left cos it looks like I'm not having an easy pregnancy and will be on and off with symptoms and they will have to hire a temp when I'm not there and pay me. I feel guilty cos I don't like the job and I was only there a month before I hit pregnant but that's beside the point if I leave we will have no money to be able to cope, but it isn't fair on the company... Has anyone any advice please, it would be so much appreciated.

I'm sorry. I always post moaning or asking for advice but I feel like a very small fish in a very big pond.

Thank you

Hope everyone else is okiee

Xxxxxxx

My birthday is 15th December and I absolutely love it always have. I just don't want baby to be early cos it will be too close to new year. Lol.

I'm trying to work out if it's to early to start to buy stuff?? When is it acceptable??

My poor boyfriend is really starting to get annoyed with me never being in the mood to dtd?? I want to but I'm just meh about it. He says he understands but I feel really bad...

My whole job problem has got a whole lot worse with my colleague who got me the job texting me and reading between the lines saying it would be best if I left cos it looks like I'm not having an easy pregnancy and will be on and off with symptoms and they will have to hire a temp when I'm not there and pay me. I feel guilty cos I don't like the job and I was only there a month before I hit pregnant but that's beside the point if I leave we will have no money to be able to cope, but it isn't fair on the company... Has anyone any advice please, it would be so much appreciated.

I'm sorry. I always post moaning or asking for advice but I feel like a very small fish in a very big pond.

Thank you

Hope everyone else is okiee

Xxxxxxx

A few of us have already started buying hun :) Im waiting for my gender scan as i want to buy gender specific things.

my dh is the same as your bf.. apart from my dh doesnt understand at all and actually gets really moody with me after a week or two.

Its catch 22 with your job hun.. you could leave and then your pregnancy could get so much easier... It's not your fault your not getting an easy ride so far and people at work have no right to make you feel bad about it! I have a friend who was only in her job a couple weeks before she was signed off due to bp issues and everyone was ok with her.. theres always going to be a few who are arsey about it but tbh hun it doesn't matter what they think. If management have a problem they should talk to you... not that they can sack you for anything pregnancy related :thumbup: :hugs:

Stay in ur job, u have a right to be there, pregnant or not they hired u and as with anyone else they do that in the knowledge that if this person goes off they will have to cover their job for the duration, u shouldn't be bullied out, u need a job now more than ever, tell the person who is being a bitch to back off and keep out of ur business because she isn't in ur situation and every pregnancy is different so if they say well so n so wasn't off ill with it just say they aren't having my pregnancy I am. Stay where u r and do what u can

As for buying stuff I actually bought a lot while we were waiting to try but only things like nappies and a small bedside cot, iv been given loads of things and got a free cot but I haven't bought anything else, I need to ease my poor oh into the shopping phase, I might test the water soon, I intend to buy most stuff after 20 week scan so I can use the excuse that were half way thru lol

Morning ladies. Hope you're all well.
Had such a busy weekend. Had to pop into town on Saturday to get OH's hair cut and managed to get Alex's cut too :) then we had my friends wedding party. Yesterday we went to FIL's and didn't get back until half 10. So shattered isnt the word lol. Alex is starting swimming lessons today, so excited as he loves being in the water.

Sooo looks like my sickness is easing off, haven't woke up feeling sick for a good few days now. Not sure if I told you guys but Alex has nicknamed baby Percy! He just came up to me one day and said "percy in your tummy" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->