*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

The craziest thing happened earlier - baby felt like it was in an awkward position, like I felt it or my uterus really sticking out :shock: even more weird, I poked it so I could get a little more comfortable and I felt it move! It was quite a big poke back for such a little baby and I may have even slightly felt it from the outside too but I was in so much shock that that might have just been in my head :lol: so bizarre! I know they say you feel subsequent babies earlier but this really blew my mind lol!

From where hun, Next? I asked the lady how long I had to return sale items and she said 14 days for a refund, after then I can only get store credit or exchange, which I'm more than happy with! Everywhere else it's usually 30 days from the date of purchase. So go crazy and buy stuff I say!

I think the plug should only be pink tinged towards the end of pregnancy, but when bits break off early on it's only clear. I could be wrong, but pretty sure that's what I've heard or read!

The craziest thing happened earlier - baby felt like it was in an awkward position, like I felt it or my uterus really sticking out :shock: even more weird, I poked it so I could get a little more comfortable and I felt it move! It was quite a big poke back for such a little baby and I may have even slightly felt it from the outside too but I was in so much shock that that might have just been in my head :lol: so bizarre! I know they say you feel subsequent babies earlier but this really blew my mind lol!

oooo it very well could have been hun! :dance: thats so exciting!

Thanks hun I think i might :D i wouldnt mind store credit as it will be next im getting a lot of bits from anyway. xx

Hi ladies hope we're all well?
Well I'm feeling rather rubbish :-( think I've got what the boys all had last week but the dr doesn't want to give me antibiotics with being pregnant so we're trying to ride it out with an inhaler, cough medicine, throat sweets & honey & lemon fingers crossed it works as I'd been feeling great before this!! My physio appt has finally come through for the 28th so not very long to wait, hopefully we'll get this spd pain sorted before it gets too bad!
My bump seems to be getting bigger on a daily basis but I do love it, here's my latest pic from this morning at 15+6 xx

My consultant has put me on a weeks course of antibiotics and has assured me that it will be fine for the baby ...

I've been on them too for a water infection but the 1 I saw this morning wanted to try this route 1st, he was Definatly a doctor that's into the more natural remedies before medication he only gave me an inhaler to try as I had asthma when I was younger x

Kinda freaking myself out.
I threw up as usual this morning and then haven't really felt pregnant since. I then had those globs of stuff and was able to eat a whole meal! I have been using my doppler throughout the day but still freaking out!
Pregnancy after loss is terrifying :(

Hope you're feeling better soon mrs humphreys :hugs: nothing worse than being unwell whilst pregnant x

I threw up as usual this morning and then haven't really felt pregnant since. I then had those globs of stuff and was able to eat a whole meal! I have been using my doppler throughout the day but still freaking out!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: it would be nice if we just a button we could press to check on baby. But be reasured hun that if your finding baby on the doppler than its probably ok :hugs: xxxxx

:hugs: I understand how you feel :hugs: I'm sure everything is absolutely fine, especially as you're finding HB with the doppler. Is there anyway you could call your MW to ask her and get some reassurance? When I saw the Dr at my scan on Tues she told me to call in any time at all, whatever the question or issue. After going through losses I don't think you should ever think twice about seeking reassurance. I hope you can relax a bit soon! xxx

Wow! That's absolutely amazing! I can't wait to start feeling movement too :cloud9:

As an extra, would you mind changing my date to 25th please? Thanks :flower:

BB, if you're finding bubs on the Doppler I'm sure all is well :flower: definitely speak your mw if you are at all concerned though, that's why they're there :)

Buddy, I've changed that for you :thumbup: any other EDD's to add or change?

BB, if you're finding bubs on the Doppler I'm sure all is well :flower: definitely speak your mw if you are at all concerned though, that's why they're there :)

Buddy, I've changed that for you :thumbup: any other EDD's to add or change?

Thanks lolly...you do a great job of keeping that list in check! x

No problem :) and thanks ladies! It's been tough going this pregnancy, being constantly tired and all, but I think it's almost all correct. know there's definitely people I have missed so hoping to get the list all up to date once everyone's had their dating scans!

Sorry just checked and u did, thanks. Btw ur bubba is due on my birthday :-D

Ahhh! How do you find having a birthday so close to NYE? I'm trying to decide if future adult baby will like it or not :lol: mines 19th Dec, and when I was younger I didn't like it all that much as I felt Xmas hogged all of the like light :rofl: but I love it now. Just so long as people don't get me a bday/Xmas present in one that is, then it's not so great :haha:

Trying to load scan pic

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/Waiting2c/baabff07bf8ab6627d5fe7c27b7ce65c_zps7a46a7b6.jpg

Ops sorry it's so big!!!!

Sorry to hear some of you are struggling with illness, hope you feel better soon!

Wow waiting2c, what a lovely clear shot :) love baby's little hand and fingers, looks like it's giving you a wave :hi:

Hello!! I was on February hearts but had my dating scan on Thursday and found out my EDF is 30/01/15. Please may I join you ladies?!?! Xoxo

Welcome :)

Anyone any safe remedies for a tickly cough please? It's only when laying down. All I did all night was cough cough cough. I saw my Doctor Friday and he said it was my medication causing it and to take Gaviscon before bed but that isn't helping. I feel like a zombie from the broken sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->