*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

your welcome hun. im hoping to find some more Car related stuff for ds1. thats his goto toy.. he likes to line them up and i need to get a collection for ds2 as well as ds1 does not do sharing his cars at all xx

Tristan is car mad! He has another track that attaches to the table which he plays with a lot, he has a track for the bath too!

Eeeeek how exciting? Are you going to put gender next to everyone's names so we can see how many we have of each?

Girls with other children I need to pick your brains. Tristan is going to be 4 in October. I am really stuck for his main present for birthday and Christmas. He is car mad and when you ask what he wants all he says is "lots of cars". He's had a garage, has a track that attaches to the table, a million cars etc. I'm stuck for ideas!

What about doing a remote control truck or car? They have some that are more rugged, and age appropriate controls so they can do it themselves.

Hey ladies!! Hubby and I went back for a 2nd try at our gender scan and we got a nice, clear shot this time. I'm very happy to announce we are expecting a little GIRL!! :pink: :happydance:

Congrats!! Very happy for you. Did any of the old wives tales prove true for you? Do you have your name picked out yet?

I keep feeling something but I'm sure it's just gas so I can't wait until I really feel baby and can no for sure.

I've had a few feelings that I've thought could be movement, but they are so quick and subtle that I'm not sure. Probably gas. I hope I start to feel true movement soon though!! It would be so nice to have a reminder that the baby is there.

Is anyone else finding it quite difficult to sleep on their side? I'm a back-sleeper and the adjustment is not going well at all. Hopefully, I'll get used to it after a few weeks but right now I think I'm driving my DH crazy with my all-night flip-flopping.

As well, I'm not over the MS symptoms yet either, so don't worry, you aren't the only one. Bizarrely, I also broke out like a teenager this week. Holy spots!

PS..so exciting about all your gender scans coming up. A teeny part of me really wants to know, but we're not going to find out (it's driving my mum crazy...which has been pretty amusing)

I was a 100% stomach sleeper before getting pregnant. I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. Getting a pregnancy pillow has REALLY helped. I know they're kind of expensive, but they are TOTALLY worth it!! I think I have finally trained myself to sleep on my side with the help of the pillow. I can see myself using it alot after the baby is born too.

My MS isn't gone either. I'm trying to take one day at a time and not worry about tomorrow, the next week, next month, ect. I've found that was I constantly worrying about when/if it was going to end, and this just made me overwhelmed. Just trying my best to function through it!

Hi ladies
How are we all? Well today I feel rubbish again :-( hardly ate anything all day as I've felt that ill & I'm coughing that much it's making me be sick now :-( Ive just made mine & hubby's tea as I've been out at football training with my eldest & now I can't eat it as the smell of it was knocking me sick which then with the coughing I had to run to the toilet to throw up :-( think another trip to the doctors is in order

Sorry to hear you're feeling so sick:( Hope you feel better soon:flower:

Eeeeek how exciting? Are you going to put gender next to everyone's names so we can see how many we have of each?

Girls with other children I need to pick your brains. Tristan is going to be 4 in October. I am really stuck for his main present for birthday and Christmas. He is car mad and when you ask what he wants all he says is "lots of cars". He's had a garage, has a track that attaches to the table, a million cars etc. I'm stuck for ideas!

What about doing a remote control truck or car? They have some that are more rugged, and age appropriate controls so they can do it themselves.

He has one of them too :lol:

Hi ladies
How are we all? Well today I feel rubbish again :-( hardly ate anything all day as I've felt that ill & I'm coughing that much it's making me be sick now :-( Ive just made mine & hubby's tea as I've been out at football training with my eldest & now I can't eat it as the smell of it was knocking me sick which then with the coughing I had to run to the toilet to throw up :-( think another trip to the doctors is in order

Oh no! SOrry you're so unwell...really hope the Dr sorts something out for you.

We have a Scalextric. :dohh: My fault for totally spoiling him! :rofl:

Oh well! Sounds like the Hot Wheels stuff is really good though (I'll be stealing that for DS's birthday too!).

Good luck for today ttclolly!

Can't remember who was talking about spots, but I'm there with you! I never really got spots (the odd one as a teenager, but that was it), but now I've got so many little tiny red ones. You cant really see them that much, but I know they're there. I never got this with DS so it does make me think maybe this one is a girl..maybe...

Keeping a yellow bump though!

Eeeek thank you ladies!!! :kiss: I'm so excited that I actually feel a bit sick :rofl: I've had butterflies since the moment I woke up, and my heart won't stop racing! Unfortunately, my scan isn't until 7pm :nope: so today is going to be one looooong day, but I have a friend coming round to keep me company and she's bringing her little girl for a play date with my girls, so hopefully we can chat and pass the time. Ahhhhhhh!!! I'll update with my news as soon as I'm back home later :yipee:

Woohoo! Finally found this thread!!
I'm due on the 6th of Jan!

Congrats, and welcome to the group! :happydance:

I feel very unpregnant, which is somewhat of a relief after being so sick for so long but I don't feel very reassured.

Hiya! On my second baby with an EDD of Jan 29th (although scan is in 4 days so subject to change) would be lovely to join :)

thanks so much for pointing out this thread!! I go by Emeeorevan at least until we find out if it is a girl (Emee) or a boy (evan) . #3 is due January 10, 2015, although I am hoping for a healthy december birth as #1 is a January baby and both #1&#2 were born at 37 &38 weeks. Both VERY healthy 8lb and 9lb babies!!
Next appointee is August 11th and time is dragggging by!!

Hi ladies, welcome to the group.
emeeorevan, I am hoping to go early too, dd1 was 34+5 and 6lb 13.5oz, dd2 38+5 9lb 6oz, both healthy. I think I'll go 28th dec but we'll see lol xx

Could you change me to 17th :) had a scan and im now 14 weeks + 3 :) hope everyone is well x

Hiya! On my second baby with an EDD of Jan 29th (although scan is in 4 days so subject to change) would be lovely to join :)

thanks so much for pointing out this thread!! I go by Emeeorevan at least until we find out if it is a girl (Emee) or a boy (evan) . #3 is due January 10, 2015, although I am hoping for a healthy december birth as #1 is a January baby and both #1 were born at 37 &38 weeks. Both VERY healthy 8lb and 9lb babies!!
Next appointee is August 11th and time is dragggging by!!

Welcome :hi: and congratulations ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->