*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Congrats ttc_lolly!!!! Yay for genders starting to come through! Mine isn't for well over a month :(

My birthday is 15th December and I absolutely love it always have. I just don't want baby to be early cos it will be too close to new year. Lol.

I'm trying to work out if it's to early to start to buy stuff?? When is it acceptable??

My poor boyfriend is really starting to get annoyed with me never being in the mood to dtd?? I want to but I'm just meh about it. He says he understands but I feel really bad...

My whole job problem has got a whole lot worse with my colleague who got me the job texting me and reading between the lines saying it would be best if I left cos it looks like I'm not having an easy pregnancy and will be on and off with symptoms and they will have to hire a temp when I'm not there and pay me. I feel guilty cos I don't like the job and I was only there a month before I hit pregnant but that's beside the point if I leave we will have no money to be able to cope, but it isn't fair on the company... Has anyone any advice please, it would be so much appreciated.

I'm sorry. I always post moaning or asking for advice but I feel like a very small fish in a very big pond.

Thank you

Hope everyone else is okiee

Xxxxxxx

A few of us have already started buying hun :) Im waiting for my gender scan as i want to buy gender specific things.

my dh is the same as your bf.. apart from my dh doesnt understand at all and actually gets really moody with me after a week or two.

Its catch 22 with your job hun.. you could leave and then your pregnancy could get so much easier... It's not your fault your not getting an easy ride so far and people at work have no right to make you feel bad about it! I have a friend who was only in her job a couple weeks before she was signed off due to bp issues and everyone was ok with her.. theres always going to be a few who are arsey about it but tbh hun it doesn't matter what they think. If management have a problem they should talk to you... not that they can sack you for anything pregnancy related :thumbup: :hugs:

Lol I am having the opposite problem w/ Dh. He is so scared to touch me now. I asked him to dtd last weekend and he was like a teenager he said idk what to do? I said man do we have a problem then! :p I was laughing so hard. My 38 year old hubby scared of sex was just too funny :winkwink: Also I had to go on a leave of absence from work when I was put on bedrest I had only worked there about 5 months I told them I would be back but i'm not sure if I will. I feel bad also but at the same time they can always find other workers we only have this one baby so its worth it to me.

Ca it may be worth getting one. Can you borrow one? My friend kindly leant me hers.

My gender scan is on the 3rd. 12 days :happydance:

I'm still living in the "pregnant after loss fear" too and I hate it. I want to relax. I'm still terrified of losing this baby and I think I will be up until I give birth. I've never been so scared in my life.

Morning/evening ladies! :hi: had my gender scan and it's a GIRL!!!

Over the moon of course, although slightly mourning the son I'll obviously never have!! I think id have felt the same if it had been a boy and not a girl though :haha: my poor OH is in shock. 3 girls, all of those hormones and PMS in a few years time... LOL!

Here's a potty shot. Obvious girly!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/416D58C7-AF2C-4075-8B26-66F05690BD76_zpsdnxgeymx.jpg

:happydance: :happydance: Congrats! 3 lil princesses :) Beautiful scan! Mine look so grainy lol :thumbup:

Ca it may be worth getting one. Can you borrow one? My friend kindly leant me hers.

My gender scan is on the 3rd. 12 days :happydance:

I'm still living in the "pregnant after loss fear" too and I hate it. I want to relax. I'm still terrified of losing this baby and I think I will be up until I give birth. I've never been so scared in my life.

Unfortunately all my friends have been done making babies for awhile :(
So no dopplers to borrow they all think i'm nuts for 'starting over' :p
So excited you are getting your scan soon! I have no idea when they will actually look as I get a scan everytime I have went in so far due to past problems with loss but they just look at HB nothing else. My pictures also seem not as good as the others on here so I worry but they say baby looks good. I will try to post some so you can see. I think we will have to drive the worry boat together and try to be positive. My sister said to me that this baby was meant to be or you wouldn''t have made it this far so stop worrying lol :dohh: While that helped a little I don't have a magic button that I can push to stop fretting over it but reading you ladies' posts
does help alot. These are our rainbow babies and we are gonna be ok :hugs:

this was 12 wks 4 days

Attachments

• Image sb.jpg
    Image sb.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
Hey ca, I think we're due same day...23rd? My ticker is wrong and it won't let me on to change it lol. I did online shopping last night in bed, got boys and girls stuff thinking well the other gender stuff with either do as gifts or future babies but then I decided not to buy it all lol. I don't mind getting given stuff but that first purchase I make (other than reusable nappies) will be like a little milestone lol I wanna do a shopping spree lol

Thanks ladies! SCgirl, no percentage as such but the genitals are very noticeable by 16w. If you google potty shots, or if someone wants to share their son's, you'll see the clear difference! There was no dangly bits between my baby's legs at all, even her cord was no where to be seen from that angle so no confusion caused either.

Ahhh lovely pics ca :thumbup: exciting all these gender reveals and upcoming scans!

Over the moon of course, although slightly mourning the son I'll obviously never have!! I think id have felt the same if it had been a boy and not a girl though :haha: my poor OH is in shock. 3 girls, all of those hormones and PMS in a few years time... LOL!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/416D58C7-AF2C-4075-8B26-66F05690BD76_zpsdnxgeymx.jpg

Yay!! Congrats!!

Hey ca, I think we're due same day...23rd? My ticker is wrong and it won't let me on to change it lol. I did online shopping last night in bed, got boys and girls stuff thinking well the other gender stuff with either do as gifts or future babies but then I decided not to buy it all lol. I don't mind getting given stuff but that first purchase I make (other than reusable nappies) will be like a little milestone lol I wanna do a shopping spree lol

Yes we are! Not sure how to change the ticker I just figured out how to upload a pic lol! Is this first baby? I find that window shopping on amazon and adding stuff to my registry helps ease the urges :p That way I just remove it later if its wrong with out hassle of returns :winkwink:

If you google potty shots, or if someone wants to share their son's, you'll see the clear difference! There was no dangly bits between my baby's legs at all, even her cord was no where to be seen from that angle so no confusion caused either.

We found out over a month ago that we're expecting dangly bits. And a week and a half ago we saw the proof.

I'm really hesitant to post this because we're still waiting on our amnio results and I'm TERRIFIED.

Attachments

• 2014-07-11 15w1d Gender2 (2).jpg
    2014-07-11 15w1d Gender2 (2).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 16
We wont find out gender until the end of aug. :(

I am craving JUNK!! and I hate it!!! I was hoping to at least maintain my weight this time, if not lose. ( I'm plus sz, so no worries) I know it's still early, and my last appt I had only gained a pound, but still. Hopefully I'll start craving good stuff!!

Hiya! On my second baby with an EDD of Jan 29th (although scan is in 4 days so subject to change) would be lovely to join :)

thanks so much for pointing out this thread!! I go by Emeeorevan at least until we find out if it is a girl (Emee) or a boy (evan) . #3 is due January 10, 2015, although I am hoping for a healthy december birth as #1 is a January baby and both #1 were born at 37 &38 weeks. Both VERY healthy 8lb and 9lb babies!!
Next appointee is August 11th and time is dragggging by!!

Woohoo! Finally found this thread!!
I'm due on the 6th of Jan!

Welcome to the Jellybeans! I'm due 1st Jan, but also hoping to go a little early. DD1 was 39.1 and DD2 was 38.1. I guess I better do my Christmas shopping early!

So I'm just back from an overnight stay in hospital as I was so very dehydrated and couldn't stop being sick. They gave me lots of fluids when in. But seemed confused by my high then low bp. Then my blood sugar was really low and they couldn't get it to rise. Then my temperature was high... So I'm totally uncomfortable right now and can't settle.

They didn't scan me to see the baby or do a Doppler =[ which was abit sad...

I'm signed off work for another 2 weeks so I fear I may go out of my mind...

Hope everyone is okiee and welcome all newbies xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry you've been feeling crummy! Hope it passes soon. :hugs:

I'm due jan 22nd!!! Glad to find a January group of girls!!

Welcome LadyAphrodity!

Congratulations Lolly! I'll probably end up with three girls too. Our poor hubbys!

If you google potty shots, or if someone wants to share their son's, you'll see the clear difference! There was no dangly bits between my baby's legs at all, even her cord was no where to be seen from that angle so no confusion caused either.

We found out over a month ago that we're expecting dangly bits. And a week and a half ago we saw the proof.

I'm really hesitant to post this because we're still waiting on our amnio results and I'm TERRIFIED.

Congrats on your blue bump! And yes, those are some obvious boy bits :haha: brilliant!

I have every hope that your results all come back clear & normal. Thinking of you :flower:

Congrats on your blue bump! And yes, those are some obvious boy bits :haha: brilliant!

I have every hope that your results all come back clear & normal. Thinking of you :flower:
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.

Congratulations on 3 princesses lolly. My dh says thats what we'll have but I am thinking this one is a boy!

Good luck Janet!

Sorry you're not feeling great dawny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"