*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm really struggling to sleep at the moment, can't get comfy at all and once I am asleep I then battle to stay asleep, not good when u consider the amount of lost sleep after January

Hiya! On my second baby with an EDD of Jan 29th (although scan is in 4 days so subject to change) would be lovely to join :)

thanks so much for pointing out this thread!! I go by Emeeorevan at least until we find out if it is a girl (Emee) or a boy (evan) . #3 is due January 10, 2015, although I am hoping for a healthy december birth as #1 is a January baby and both #1 were born at 37 &38 weeks. Both VERY healthy 8lb and 9lb babies!!
Next appointee is August 11th and time is dragggging by!!

Welcome to the group ladies and congrats!

Have you told your hubby yet lolly? Xx

He knows about the gender scan this evening! Haven't broken the news about the 4D scan that I've booked for 11th October though :haha:

Could you change me to 17th :) had a scan and im now 14 weeks + 3 :) hope everyone is well x

Will change that for you :thumbup:

Lol, I thought it was this one that he didn't know about. Not long now!! Xx

Lol that would've been funny! "Surprise, we are going to a gender scan in half an hour. Grab ya jacket!" :lol:

Hiya! On my second baby with an EDD of Jan 29th (although scan is in 4 days so subject to change) would be lovely to join :)

:hi: hey hun welcome :D :D

thanks so much for pointing out this thread!! I go by Emeeorevan at least until we find out if it is a girl (Emee) or a boy (evan) . #3 is due January 10, 2015, although I am hoping for a healthy december birth as #1 is a January baby and both #1 were born at 37 &38 weeks. Both VERY healthy 8lb and 9lb babies!!
Next appointee is August 11th and time is dragggging by!!

:hi: hey hun welcome! ooo early babies.. id love this little one to come a little early say 37/38 weeks. ds1 was late.. ds2 was section at 38+5. :)

I'm really struggling to sleep at the moment, can't get comfy at all and once I am asleep I then battle to stay asleep, not good when u consider the amount of lost sleep after January

I dont think the heat is helping with the sleeping :hugs: I hope you get a decent sleep soon though hun!

Lol that would've been funny! "Surprise, we are going to a gender scan in half an hour. Grab ya jacket!" :lol:

Good luck hun!!

I went and put down the deposit on my pram today!! Im getting the oyster Max tandem :) put down £100.. only £475 to go! I almost lost my stomach a few times though on the bus into town :sick: it was awful! And the heat... the bloody heat is rediculous.. i almost toppled over a few times today :S its been 25/26 degrees today!

oh and does anyone elses nipples hurt like hell?!?! its only one of mine but i swear anything touches it and it kills! xx

So I'm just back from an overnight stay in hospital as I was so very dehydrated and couldn't stop being sick. They gave me lots of fluids when in. But seemed confused by my high then low bp. Then my blood sugar was really low and they couldn't get it to rise. Then my temperature was high... So I'm totally uncomfortable right now and can't settle.

They didn't scan me to see the baby or do a Doppler =[ which was abit sad...

I'm signed off work for another 2 weeks so I fear I may go out of my mind...

Hope everyone is okiee and welcome all newbies xxxxxxxx

Hey ladies!! Hubby and I went back for a 2nd try at our gender scan and we got a nice, clear shot this time. I'm very happy to announce we are expecting a little GIRL!! :pink: :happydance:

Congrats!! Very happy for you. Did any of the old wives tales prove true for you? Do you have your name picked out yet?

I keep feeling something but I'm sure it's just gas so I can't wait until I really feel baby and can no for sure.

I've had a few feelings that I've thought could be movement, but they are so quick and subtle that I'm not sure. Probably gas. I hope I start to feel true movement soon though!! It would be so nice to have a reminder that the baby is there.

Is anyone else finding it quite difficult to sleep on their side? I'm a back-sleeper and the adjustment is not going well at all. Hopefully, I'll get used to it after a few weeks but right now I think I'm driving my DH crazy with my all-night flip-flopping.

As well, I'm not over the MS symptoms yet either, so don't worry, you aren't the only one. Bizarrely, I also broke out like a teenager this week. Holy spots!

PS..so exciting about all your gender scans coming up. A teeny part of me really wants to know, but we're not going to find out (it's driving my mum crazy...which has been pretty amusing)

I was a 100% stomach sleeper before getting pregnant. I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. Getting a pregnancy pillow has REALLY helped. I know they're kind of expensive, but they are TOTALLY worth it!! I think I have finally trained myself to sleep on my side with the help of the pillow. I can see myself using it alot after the baby is born too.

My MS isn't gone either. I'm trying to take one day at a time and not worry about tomorrow, the next week, next month, ect. I've found that was I constantly worrying about when/if it was going to end, and this just made me overwhelmed. Just trying my best to function through it!

Hi ladies
How are we all? Well today I feel rubbish again :-( hardly ate anything all day as I've felt that ill & I'm coughing that much it's making me be sick now :-( Ive just made mine & hubby's tea as I've been out at football training with my eldest & now I can't eat it as the smell of it was knocking me sick which then with the coughing I had to run to the toilet to throw up :-( think another trip to the doctors is in order

Sorry to hear you're feeling so sick:( Hope you feel better soon:flower:

Thank you!! Every single one of them pointed to girl, lol. And we have a few in mind but haven't decided on anything yet. :)

So I'm just back from an overnight stay in hospital as I was so very dehydrated and couldn't stop being sick. They gave me lots of fluids when in. But seemed confused by my high then low bp. Then my blood sugar was really low and they couldn't get it to rise. Then my temperature was high... So I'm totally uncomfortable right now and can't settle.

They didn't scan me to see the baby or do a Doppler =[ which was abit sad...

I'm signed off work for another 2 weeks so I fear I may go out of my mind...

Hope everyone is okiee and welcome all newbies xxxxxxxx

oh my gosh hun :hugs: That awful. I hope you feel better soon hun! :hugs: xxxx

Broached the baby shopping subject, he's subtly changed the subject lol, he keeps telling me there's loads of time lol

Morning/evening ladies! :hi: had my gender scan and it's a GIRL!!!

Over the moon of course, although slightly mourning the son I'll obviously never have!! I think id have felt the same if it had been a boy and not a girl though :haha: my poor OH is in shock. 3 girls, all of those hormones and PMS in a few years time... LOL!

Here's a potty shot. Obvious girly!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/416D58C7-AF2C-4075-8B26-66F05690BD76_zpsdnxgeymx.jpg

Morning/evening ladies! :hi: had my gender scan and it's a GIRL!!!

Over the moon of course, although slightly mourning the son I'll obviously never have!! I think id have felt the same if it had been a boy and not a girl though :haha: my poor OH is in shock. 3 girls, all of those hormones and PMS in a few years time... LOL!

Here's a potty shot. Obvious girly!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/416D58C7-AF2C-4075-8B26-66F05690BD76_zpsdnxgeymx.jpg

Congrats! That's so exciting!!

My scan isn't until I'm 21 weeks and I'm really thinking about going for an earlier private scan to determine gender....

Congratulations :) Looks like we are having a girly thread! I'll be the first with a boy!

Thanks ladies! Already looking at all of the gorgeous girly stuff to buy :yipee:

YEEEYYY Lolly :D Congratulations hun :dance: although sorry your not going to get your little prince :hugs:

Congratulations :) Looks like we are having a girly thread! I'll be the first with a boy!

when is your gender scan hun? I just know ill be adding a boy to the thread :haha: It's sods law!

Dh told me off because i went into the next sale today.. there was no boys baby bits in it but some really nice girls stuff reduced right down.. and i got the "you'd be better just leaving all that till you know what it is" .. so i put it all back and its safe to say i was not best pleased! :growlmad: but i warned him... if it is a girl if he dares moan about the price of some of the items i buy i will castrate him :haha:

Anyone else not really feeling pregnant? My nausea seems to be passing, no still throw up each morning but then feel ok as long as I don't let myself get hungry. Thank goodness for my doppler!

I know what you mean! I'm so nervous in between dr visits b/c only symptoms I have is tiredness and sore boobs. Both can be caused by the progesterone I'm on. Honestly I hold my breath everytime I go in until I see the heartbeat. I will be so relieved when we start being able to feel the babies kick everyday! Maybe I should look into a doppler but I am very over weight and wonder if it would even pick it up? :shrug:

Congrats! I still think mine will be a boy, which means it will probably be a girl! :haha:

We'll find out a week from Friday, on the first! (I'll be 16+1 as well- so glad to see you can see things pretty well at that point!) Did they give you any kind of percentages on how sure they are?

I can't wait to start buying things... I just can't bring myself to do it yet- guess that after-loss fear! I think the gender scan will make it more real for me and dh- just how we are. (not like the sickness isn't real enough! haha)

We moved recently, and the room that will be the nursery is the only empty room in the house (all others are still piled high with boxes because I feel too sick to unpack)- only item in it is a wood rocking chair given to me years ago by a former co-worker! I've already picked the paint color I want (want the same overall colors if girl or boy- sea green walls, white furniture, and yellow/gray bedding. Add some coral if it's a girl.), and put a few unisex items on an amazon wishlist... so ready to start getting that going! (Also- we went into an outdoor store last night and they happened to have a BOB stroller- I loved it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->