*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I had the tiniest spot of blood when I wiped earlier and have been feeling "off" all day :( I don't know what to do, should I call the midwives? The blood was bright red and only for a couple of wipes, probably didn't even add up to the size of 5p I've been to the toilet twice since and nothing.

could just have been irritated cervix huni :hugs: if your very worried id call and see what they say hun. i had some spotting with ds2 and midwife/hospital wouldnt see me unless it got heavy enough to show on a pad

I would ring your midwife and see what they say.

Anyone else got dry, itchy nipples?

i dont have itchy nipples but they are very dry.. lots of flaky skin coming off and soft skin after a shower/bath xx

That's fantastic news janetplanet!! I was thinking of you, and am so glad it was good news :hugs:

I had the tiniest spot of blood when I wiped earlier and have been feeling "off" all day :( I don't know what to do, should I call the midwives? The blood was bright red and only for a couple of wipes, probably didn't even add up to the size of 5p I've been to the toilet twice since and nothing.

Sorry to hear that hun, it's such a worry :hugs: I'd call the MW just to get some advice. I had two significant bleeds when I was pregnant with DS (they chalked it up to cervical erosions); it's so scary, but it doesn't always indicate anything problematic with the pregnancy. They gave me an extra scan both times but the bleeds were much heavier than what you describe. I hope your MW is able to reassure you x

Mine aren't dry but goodness me are they itchy! It's driving me nuts because it feels like lightening bolts going through them when I give in and scratch them! One of the many joys eh :haha:

Thanks for the advice on moving!

ugh... sorry ladies- this is a tmi post.

I literally can't go to the bathroom without laxatives (using miralax more than I should).

I had to use them occasionally early in pregnancy, but hate taking meds often. However, since the start of July, I started having to take it when I'd realize it's been 5-6 days since I last went. I started taking metamucil daily (fiber), eating prunes, occasionally drinking prune juice, and drinking more water, trying to avoid having to take meds all the time- but these things (even combined) didn't work! So now, when it gets around 5 days and I'm very uncomfortable, I start to take meds (usually takes at least 48 hours to start working, and even then never get it all). I mentioned ~3 weeks ago to the doctor that I was often constipated, and she said to use miralax daily- but I don't know if I can take it to that extent for an indefinite amount of time! (Usually I stop for a few days after I go.)

Anyone have any ideas? I can't take stimulant laxatives- the leave me in excruciating pain. I already had IBS, but never trouble like this!

Have u tried a magnesium supplement? I had horrible constipation after the birth of my last baby, to the point I started having vision problems I was straining so hard. Went to our local health foods store, the lady recommended magnesium. I started out taking 2-3 250mg tabs a day, until I was going regularly. I'm down to 1/ day.
I also have IBS, and can't take the stimulant ones. They cause me horrible cramping.

It's worked wonderful for me, but I would still encourage u to check with ur dr before taking anything. Hope you feel better soon!!

My amnio came back clear!:happydance:

Lolly, would you mind adding me to the due date list? I'm due January 1st and we're having a boy. I still feel like I'm tempting fate by letting myself think this going to happen.

Anyone else feel like their brain doesn't work? I had the hardest time trying to use the "Multi-Quote". Sorry if I've misquoted anyone, but it's probably not the last time I'm going to screw things up during this pregnancy! :dohh:

I'm so happy for you!! :happydance: what fantastic news! I'll get you added to the list :thumbup:

P.S baby brain is a real thing! My mind goes awfully when pregnant :wacko: and it stays that way for a while after bubs arrives too!

ugh... sorry ladies- this is a tmi post.

I literally can't go to the bathroom without laxatives (using miralax more than I should).

I had to use them occasionally early in pregnancy, but hate taking meds often. However, since the start of July, I started having to take it when I'd realize it's been 5-6 days since I last went. I started taking metamucil daily (fiber), eating prunes, occasionally drinking prune juice, and drinking more water, trying to avoid having to take meds all the time- but these things (even combined) didn't work! So now, when it gets around 5 days and I'm very uncomfortable, I start to take meds (usually takes at least 48 hours to start working, and even then never get it all). I mentioned ~3 weeks ago to the doctor that I was often constipated, and she said to use miralax daily- but I don't know if I can take it to that extent for an indefinite amount of time! (Usually I stop for a few days after I go.)

Anyone have any ideas? I can't take stimulant laxatives- the leave me in excruciating pain. I already had IBS, but never trouble like this!

I had to take lactulose every day right up until I was around 25w I think with both of my daughters pregnancies. I didn't find anything else that helped x

Definitely call your mw hun. Probably nothing to worry about at all but always best to check and get some advice :hugs:

Not dry, but itch, yes. Maybe try moisturiser or some Vaseline!?

I'm starting to notice if I fully bend over or tuck my knees right up its very uncomfortable to the point it is almost painful, I need to start getting used to the fact that although I'm hypermobile I probably can't bend in ways I used to with my ever expanding uterus lol.

I was going to wait on baby stuff as well, but it's garage sale season and I really want to take advantage of it before winter sets in (bit too cold here for winter garage sales :)

So far I've spent $20 and I have a mountain of baby stuff (my sister popped by with a car load as well...craziness....she has two girls, so if I have a boy that stuff may not be all that useful :D)

Garage sales can be a blast esp if you go with someone and have fun! Do you have any feelings on what you think you might be having? I can't decide myself lol :shrug:

My instincts tell me it's a boy, but I really have no idea and we aren't going to find out :) ...well...we'll find out eventually...heh, you know what I mean.

lol yes I know what you mean :) There are alot of cute gender neutral things these days which I think takes some pressure off. We should take a poll and see how many of us end up being right. baby science experiment rofl

My nipples aren't itchy or dry but a couple days ago I started getting this sharp horrible pain in my left nipple. It felt like someone was poking me with a needle! I was nauseous it hurt so much. DH and I looked it up and alot of people recommend vitamin E oil to rub on them. It worked wonders! It also moisturizes so maybe that can help?

I'm starting to notice if I fully bend over or tuck my knees right up its very uncomfortable to the point it is almost painful, I need to start getting used to the fact that although I'm hypermobile I probably can't bend in ways I used to with my ever expanding uterus lol.

hehe sorry hun this made me giggle. enjoy the range of movement you have now... i swear near the end of mine iv hardy been able to bend down :haha:

I was going to wait on baby stuff as well, but it's garage sale season and I really want to take advantage of it before winter sets in (bit too cold here for winter garage sales :)

So far I've spent $20 and I have a mountain of baby stuff (my sister popped by with a car load as well...craziness....she has two girls, so if I have a boy that stuff may not be all that useful :D)

Garage sales can be a blast esp if you go with someone and have fun! Do you have any feelings on what you think you might be having? I can't decide myself lol :shrug:

My instincts tell me it's a boy, but I really have no idea and we aren't going to find out :) ...well...we'll find out eventually...heh, you know what I mean.

lol yes I know what you mean :) There are alot of cute gender neutral things these days which I think takes some pressure off. We should take a poll and see how many of us end up being right. baby science experiment rofl

:( Here in the uk thers next to no nice gender neutral clothes :(

My nipples aren't itchy or dry but a couple days ago I started getting this sharp horrible pain in my left nipple. It felt like someone was poking me with a needle! I was nauseous it hurt so much. DH and I looked it up and alot of people recommend vitamin E oil to rub on them. It worked wonders! It also moisturizes so maybe that can help?

thanks for that tip hun :hugs: I get that severe pain daily ... although i never had it with the boys :s

Ms is back :sick: :sick: i was kind of ill last night night but today its back full swing :cry:

I had no sickness on Saturday for the first time since 6 weeks. I thought it had finally stopped. Yesterday was awful, threw up twice in the morning then felt nauseous all day, ate my tea and for the first time ever this pregnancy I threw up after eating :sick:

I've woke up feeling really sick again, I'm going to throw up any minute!

Oh no, sorry ms came back sethsmummy & brunettebimbo :hugs:

I'm 17 weeks today! Can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by, so close to being half way :argh:

Yeh I did. I threw up daily with him too. I think it stopped for a few weeks and started again at 26 weeks.

I feel really sick today! I usually am sick in the morning then nauseous throughout the day. Yesterday I was actually sick in the evening after eating my tea. I really hope sickness isn't upping a notch!

Oh dear :nope: I'm guessing you would've tried all the usual suggestions to help!? I heard those travel sickness bracelets are supposed to be quite good?

yey congratulations ttc!! I cant believe how fast its all moving :dance:

BB - sorry to hear your still really ill hun

my nausea has eased off now :D feeling a lot better this afternoon thank goodness!

Yeh tried all the usual. Those bands made me feel worse. I am not too bad if I keep eating :lol:

Gutted!! Really really wanted cheese n tuna toastie but the heat has made my bread mouldy!! Having to put up with pasta cheese n tuna grrrr where's the rain

Nightmare! I'm trying to decide what to make for tea. I have hardly cooked recently with feeling so sick but feel bad for Hubby being at work all day then coming home and cooking! I'm thinking of making tuna stuffed jackets!

SC is having a weekend where lots of items are exempt from sales tax (primarily clothes and back to school stuff for kids, but baby clothes/diapers/bibs/shoes/crib bedding are included)- think 16.5 weeks will be too early to begin shopping?

0203- any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->