*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

We started shopping after our gender scan at 15 weeks with our son.

Anyone else not feeling much movement? I felt something at around 14 weeks then nothing again until yesterday. I thought I would have felt much more because I felt my son at 16+2 and it was quite often. :wacko:

I've felt nothing... aside from 3-4 nights ago, I was bent over and sure I felt the baby jump quickly 3 times in a row, but nothing since. This is my first, so I figure it's still really early, but I'm so impatient!

Since I've had my first scan, I've just started to get MS, but never had anything before. Suppose it's my conciousness going, Oh, there really is a baby in there, you can throw up now! Any one else like this?

Hi ladies hope u all are doing good I have2 been posting here much but reading all of your posts.
And yeah I have started feeling movements as I hit 12 week mark n I think its a bit early... isn't it??

MummyLaura93 I am in the same boat I have sarted throwing up from 11 weeks n its getting worse day by day n m super nauseous all day long cant even eat anything. Hopefully it will go away soon

Hi ladies hope u all are doing good I have2 been posting here much but reading all of your posts.
And yeah I have started feeling movements as I hit 12 week mark n I think its a bit early... isn't it??

MummyLaura93 I am in the same boat I have sarted throwing up from 11 weeks n its getting worse day by day n m super nauseous all day long cant even eat anything. Hopefully it will go away soon

Only movement I've felt so far is what feels like a pushing and a hard lump. Hoping to feel more soon.
Haha our weird bodies :wacko::haha: You're EDD is the day before mine :D

I started getting sickness at 10 weeks, only had it a couple of times this week so hopefully it was very short lived, iv had nausea fr the start and dry heaving but only started throwing up at 10 weeks, I'm wondering if it's linked with the heat because it was worse when I was away in Egypt and it's still really hot here so hopefully when the heat dies off I'll feel better

hey ladies, just joined this group... decided its time to be normal and move over from the LTTC group.... due 21st jan after successful IVF... loving your chats on hear and learning quite a bit!

hey ladies, just joined this group... decided its time to be normal and move over from the LTTC group.... due 21st jan after successful IVF... loving your chats on hear and learning quite a bit!

Congratulations :D x

Soooo I had a mini panic attack today. I just felt off the last couple of days and have read some things on google I shouldn't have and needless to say by this morning I was in a full blown tizzy. I took a pregnancy test and for the first time the control was darker than my positive. (turns out this is normal this far along but i didn't know till later) I called my OB and asked if they could fit me in b/c I felt something was wrong w/ the baby. I got there and they immediately brought out the doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat. I just laid there and was kindof in shock. After 5 minutes the nurse said let me get another nurse to try. Would you believe the new nurse found it in like 30 secs? I couldn't help it I started crying so hard I was so relieved. The doctor came in and said its normal after everything I have been through to panic but that if I ever want to come in just to reassure myself and listen to the doppler I can. I thought that was so kind! He hugged me and said the chance of something happening at this stage is so small and they are watching me closely. I feel so much better now and they said losing symptoms can be normal at this stage. So very relieved and am not going to search google anymore!

I started getting sickness at 10 weeks, only had it a couple of times this week so hopefully it was very short lived, iv had nausea fr the start and dry heaving but only started throwing up at 10 weeks, I'm wondering if it's linked with the heat because it was worse when I was away in Egypt and it's still really hot here so hopefully when the heat dies off I'll feel better

Not sure if you guys have tried this but the only thing that settles my tummy is rootbeer. I stumbled on that by accident but it works everytime for me and it's caffeine free! :thumbup:

So I start week 3 of being signed off work and still I am feeling sick and dizzy... This is getting silly now, nothing is making any difference... I have the midwife tomorrow so will speak to her but has anyone any advice or anything??

Hope everyone is okiee and had a nice weekend xxxxxx

Congratulations!

Dawny, sorry you still feel sick and dizzy xx

Great bump pic Ab!!

Welcome Nette!

Dawny - I'm sorry things are still miserable for you. What does your midwife say about it? :hugs:

Cute bump pic!! I need to get some tops, but really hate to pay full price. I guess with this being #5, a few things have lost their charm, lol.

Is anyone else having blood sugar drops?? I had a what I think was one yesterday evening. My dh is diabetic and so I would normally be able to check it, but he is out of town this week. My sister brought hers over about half an hr after I ate and it was 99. So, in range, but I wish I had been able to check it. This I'd my 5th, but my first since being DX with hypothyroidism. Could that have something to do with it? I had a 1 hr glucose already and passed, but I will def mention it at my appt tomorrow. Anyone experience this ??

Omgosh I forgot to post. Tristan said the funniest thing before. This was roughly how the conversation went -

Me "So when is baby coming?"
Tristan "I have my birthday, then Christmas then baby comes out of your bum!"
We both then starting howling with laughter and I go on to explain that girls don't have willies because they have babies and that babies come from lady bits.
Tristan "But how?"
Me "Like this" and I do a push sound whilst giggling.
Tristan "Pushhhhhhhhhh, you have to put your arms up at the same time Mummy then it will pop out of your rudey bits"

So yeh. That's not really how I thought that would go and not at the age of 3 but he thought it was hilarious plus I'd rather not lie to him!

Soooo I had a mini panic attack today. I just felt off the last couple of days and have read some things on google I shouldn't have and needless to say by this morning I was in a full blown tizzy. I took a pregnancy test and for the first time the control was darker than my positive. (turns out this is normal this far along but i didn't know till later) I called my OB and asked if they could fit me in b/c I felt something was wrong w/ the baby. I got there and they immediately brought out the doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat. I just laid there and was kindof in shock. After 5 minutes the nurse said let me get another nurse to try. Would you believe the new nurse found it in like 30 secs? I couldn't help it I started crying so hard I was so relieved. The doctor came in and said its normal after everything I have been through to panic but that if I ever want to come in just to reassure myself and listen to the doppler I can. I thought that was so kind! He hugged me and said the chance of something happening at this stage is so small and they are watching me closely. I feel so much better now and they said losing symptoms can be normal at this stage. So very relieved and am not going to search google anymore!

I'm sorry to hear you had a hard time. Sounds like you have a very nice doctor to help you through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->