*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

awwww thats so darn sweet! Im so glad your happy there hun.. its lovely when you find your perfect home <3

oh yes.. lightening crotch is one of my best friends during pregnancy lol. It got so bad with ds2 every time i went a walk it was like my bits were on fire lol. like someone sticking a huge needle up there every couple minutes. :dohh:

i agree baby brain is 100% real! I forget everything now. today i went hunting for a bottle of juice i was sure i had... to realise 40 minutes later id drank the darn thing :dohh: xx

I have baby brain I can't remember anything. I get halfway through a conversation and totally loose thread of what I'm saying.... It's a nightmare. Xxxxx

So glad the move went well buddy :) we moved last time I was pregnant and it is so much harder I found, lovely now that you are at the end of it and in the new place!! Enjoy!

I haven't had the lightening crotch - it sounds awful! Hope it passes soon for you!!

Eugh I feel awful. I did a night shift last night which I don't mind, I actually enjoy night shifts but I felt ill for most of it and when I got him I threw up, only managed to get 4 and half hours sleep and feeling shocking today and got a night shift again tonight. I feel like my stomach is constantly full which is making me think it's more to do with reflux but I don't no. I don't want to eat, I'm constantly thirsty but the more I drink the fuller my stomach feels. I was fine up.until 10 weeks then the sickness started and I feel worse in second trimester than I did in first. I have my 16 week appointment next Friday so hopefully she can give me some tips, until then if u guys can help I'd appreciate it.

Il take a look at kiddicare hopefully I can get a pram and travel cot at good prices. Iv decided I'm having a boy lol, I wanted a girl right up until yesterday but something has been telling me for weeks that it's a boy and something in me yesterday said yeah definitely boy, I think il be really shocked if it's a girl. I don't no why I think boy I just do

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I totally understand. My morning sickness is hanging on as well. One of my friends(who is also pregnant) normally works third shift. She told me that she would switch with people so that she could work second shift because for whatever reason, working thirds made her morning sickness way worse. It must have to do with changing your biological clock and being sleep deprived. I have noticed that getting to bed by 9:30 helps me a lot! If I get to bed late, the day after is typically horrendous with nonstop nausea, so now I'm super strict with my bedtime. Another thing that really helps me is chewing gum.

AFM, I had my 16wk appointment today. Hearing the heartbeat is so nice...I wish I could listen to it all day. I was also able to schedule my gender ultrasound for August 27th...so excited...but wish it wasn't so far away:-/ I'm thinking of doing the cake gender reveal with family. Also, there's a nail lady at a local spa near me that likes to do nail art, and paints baby feet on her pregnant client's toes. Thinking of getting a pedicure with baby feet that are either pink or blue, and then posting it on social media. Is anyone doing a gender reveal party?

I wen to the ob Friday and everything was great. I have lost about four pounds, still have protein in my urine, but bp was fine. Heart rate was 145. We're thinking boy this time, an we have a private gender scan booked for Tuesday afternoon. I'm still struggling with morning sickness and being exhausted. My sweet girl has decided that she isn't calling me mommy anymore, so she has started calling me by my first name which I don't even know where she got that. She is also acting like I'm a jungle gym an climbing all over me, she doesn't listen at all, an most of the time the hubby is working late. Sometimes like today I wonder what the hell I was thinking wanting another baby. I'm so tired of picking up behind my husband. This morning he pulled out the crib, took out the bedding to look for an earring, and left it all sitting around. I'm ill today and just need to go to bed.
We haven't bough anything yet, but haven't been given a swing, bouncer, and have other things left over. We will go shopping Tuesday night for our gender reveal and I'm sure we'll pick up something for baby

So...I'm so tired I can't even manage to quote anyone. :nope: It's ridiculous. I can barely eat because I'm so tired the past week or so.

Aren't we supposed to feel better during the second trimester? Leave it to me to do things backwards. :dohh:

Let me see if I can remember who said what...sorry to the ladies still fighting MS, or just not feeling well - that's horrible.

Congrats on the good move Buddy. What you said about not being able to find words for things... me too! I usually end sentences with "blah blah blah" or "etc." cuz that seems to be the best I can do.

Congrats to the ladies who heard heartbeats and had good ob visits! Exciting!

I'm so jealous of you ladies who are buying stuff already. I researched travel systems and I'm completely confused about what to get. The only times in my life I've ever been superstitious have been when I'm pregnant. Like if I start buying things I'll jinx myself...believe me, I know how that sounds lol.

The bump pics are adorable! I don't show at all...but I think the hernia I have above my belly button is sticking out now...does that count?:shrug: lol

itsnowmyturn - so sorry your still feeling awful hun! :hugs:

dawny - glad your getting to see the consultant faster now hun. fx they can come up with something that will help.

hopeful - :( i know how you feel.. ds2 isnt talking yet but omg the attitude has started ten fold. and i also have a dh who 8 times out of 10 has to be picked up after. although he did do some housework yesterday. glad your appointment went well and good luck for your gender scan

Janet - sorry your feeling so ill hun... and if it makes a bump of any kind it counts ;) lol

AFM - Hello again morning sicknes! I feel super duper sick this morning... its awful. I think i am actually going to throw up this morning too now just feeling nauseas. :sick:

Mrss we don't really do gender reveals in the Uk. I plan to get my son to put handprints of colour on me and get the pictures in black and white then the last picture in colour and stick it on Facebook as a video.

I agree with not feeling better in 2nd trimester. I'm still throwing up daily and the tiredness has come back. I'm ok though. I'm just thankful for being pregnant.

Is anyone else really nervous about their 20 weeks scan?

I agree they completely lie about feeling better on second trimester lol, I pretty much flew through my first with just bad tiredness and dry heaving but man second tri has hit me hard.

I have my scan on the 8th September, it's so long to wait, 16 week appointment next Friday though.
My brother and his girlfriend had a baby girl last night, she's so adorable, 6lb 8oz, lovely size I think.

Every night in my dreams I'm pregnant. The other night in my dream I gave birth and my husband was late and missed it. Is anyone else pregnant in their dreams every single night??

14 week scan today and baby is developing properly so far. Praise God. :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
In all of my dreams DH is being a complete jerk, or cheating on me... which is totally not him in reality- go figure. He always asks what he's doing wrong to make him seem so bad in my dreams...

24 hours until our 16-week appointment and gender scan. I'm so impatient. Praying baby will be the right size- I hope they'll still check the baby for general signs of health, and not just the gender since it's at the doc's office! (I'd be thrilled with either- health is my huge concern right now! DH wants a boy, but I think a daughter would instantly have him wrapped around her finger.)

wifey - I'm having crazy baby dreams every night too, but I'm not pregnant in them. Usually I'm full on holding them! I can see their faces, hear their squeaks, coo's and cries. I never had anything like it with my first two, it's pretty wild and I just love it :)

Eugh I feel awful. I did a night shift last night which I don't mind, I actually enjoy night shifts but I felt ill for most of it and when I got him I threw up, only managed to get 4 and half hours sleep and feeling shocking today and got a night shift again tonight. I feel like my stomach is constantly full which is making me think it's more to do with reflux but I don't no. I don't want to eat, I'm constantly thirsty but the more I drink the fuller my stomach feels. I was fine up.until 10 weeks then the sickness started and I feel worse in second trimester than I did in first. I have my 16 week appointment next Friday so hopefully she can give me some tips, until then if u guys can help I'd appreciate it.

Il take a look at kiddicare hopefully I can get a pram and travel cot at good prices. Iv decided I'm having a boy lol, I wanted a girl right up until yesterday but something has been telling me for weeks that it's a boy and something in me yesterday said yeah definitely boy, I think il be really shocked if it's a girl. I don't no why I think boy I just do

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I totally understand. My morning sickness is hanging on as well. One of my friends(who is also pregnant) normally works third shift. She told me that she would switch with people so that she could work second shift because for whatever reason, working thirds made her morning sickness way worse. It must have to do with changing your biological clock and being sleep deprived. I have noticed that getting to bed by 9:30 helps me a lot! If I get to bed late, the day after is typically horrendous with nonstop nausea, so now I'm super strict with my bedtime. Another thing that really helps me is chewing gum.

AFM, I had my 16wk appointment today. Hearing the heartbeat is so nice...I wish I could listen to it all day. I was also able to schedule my gender ultrasound for August 27th...so excited...but wish it wasn't so far away:-/ I'm thinking of doing the cake gender reveal with family. Also, there's a nail lady at a local spa near me that likes to do nail art, and paints baby feet on her pregnant client's toes. Thinking of getting a pedicure with baby feet that are either pink or blue, and then posting it on social media. Is anyone doing a gender reveal party?

I had my 16 wk appt yesterday, found out we are team :pink: !!! I am beyond excited!!! I have 3 boys and 1 girl now, and I'm not gonna lie, I was really praying for a girl!! Fortunately, even my boys want a girl, lol. Only myself and my DH knows, we are going to do a small gender reveal party this weekend. I also have my 20 wk anatomy scan on aug 27th. Hoping she's still a girl then, lol.

Sorry about the length of that multi-quote ladies! We just moved and I've been without proper internet for 3 days so a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to everyone for the moving tips. It's been relatively straightforward, and DS has been wonderful. He got a bit upset and grumpy yesterday, but its a big change for a little one so I've tried to be patient and understanding. I'm just glad that now we're settled I can go back to giving him loads of attention because the poor wee boy has watched far too much tv recently (I'm normally so strict!).

Does anyone else ever get a really sore vagina? I've had pains on and off throughout this pregnancy (almost like a lightening bolt...nice, right? :nope:), but today it honestly feels as if someone as kicked me really hard right there every time I move my right leg...so, so painful!

Man, the things I end up talking about on here!

I saw my midwife yesterday, she wasn't too concerned over the blood sugar drop, especially when I told her I had barely eaten anything that day. I had just never had one like that before.

I don't really have lightening crotch, but my lady bits are sore, but not too bad. It could definitely get worse, though, lol.

Had my first appt with my new provider yesterday. I chose a midwife this time, and I LOVE her! For those who. Missed my previous post , my other dr was already pushing me toward a c-section because my last baby was much bigger than my previous 3, and ended up with shoulder dystocia. I kept trying to talk to her about a wait and see approach, but it was clear she was already set on that course. Grrr....
This midwife spent about 45 min with me just talking, listening to me, and she agreed with me that it's too early to make a decision about a c-section, which is all I wanted!! She also works align side a high risk dr, if I would need one, ( I hope not!) but that way there is a continuation of care.

Because I was a new patient, she did an u/s, and we found out we are having a GIRL!!! :pink: I am sooo... Excited!!! With 3 boys and 1 girl, I was definitely hoping for another little girl!!! Only DH and myself know so far, we are going to do a small gender reveal party this weekend.

I've been generally been feeling better, but today I'm feeling a bit sick. Could be the cabbage rolls with sauerkraut I ate. It was delicious, but apparently didn't settle well.

So...I'm so tired I can't even manage to quote anyone. :nope: It's ridiculous. I can barely eat because I'm so tired the past week or so.

Aren't we supposed to feel better during the second trimester? Leave it to me to do things backwards. :dohh:

Let me see if I can remember who said what...sorry to the ladies still fighting MS, or just not feeling well - that's horrible.

Congrats on the good move Buddy. What you said about not being able to find words for things... me too! I usually end sentences with "blah blah blah" or "etc." cuz that seems to be the best I can do.

Congrats to the ladies who heard heartbeats and had good ob visits! Exciting!

I'm so jealous of you ladies who are buying stuff already. I researched travel systems and I'm completely confused about what to get. The only times in my life I've ever been superstitious have been when I'm pregnant. Like if I start buying things I'll jinx myself...believe me, I know how that sounds lol.

The bump pics are adorable! I don't show at all...but I think the hernia I have above my belly button is sticking out now...does that count?:shrug: lol

Thanks so much JP! :flower: Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with ordinary speech at the moment :haha: I've not bought a single thing yet, nor have I put up our cot; I'm still so nervous and irrational about everything at the moment, so I totally understand where you're coming from. We can help each other get organised later on! My bump is still reasonably small (though still way bigger at night!). I'm still rocking the "is she fat or pregnant?" look at the moment! Can't wait till we're all massive!

Mrss we don't really do gender reveals in the Uk. I plan to get my son to put handprints of colour on me and get the pictures in black and white then the last picture in colour and stick it on Facebook as a video.

I agree with not feeling better in 2nd trimester. I'm still throwing up daily and the tiredness has come back. I'm ok though. I'm just thankful for being pregnant.

Is anyone else really nervous about their 20 weeks scan?

I'm super nervous too. I have an extra scan on the 11th and I'm already getting scared about it. I'm managing to convince myself that my bumps not big enough, and freaking out over the fact I've not 100% felt movements yet (I might have felt the odd tumble, but not often enough to be certain). Everything makes me worry! I got out my 12 week scan photos this morning and tried to reassure myself a little. I understand the nerves you feel, that's for sure :hugs: x

I agree they completely lie about feeling better on second trimester lol, I pretty much flew through my first with just bad tiredness and dry heaving but man second tri has hit me hard.

I have my scan on the 8th September, it's so long to wait, 16 week appointment next Friday though.
My brother and his girlfriend had a baby girl last night, she's so adorable, 6lb 8oz, lovely size I think.

Congratulations on becoming an Aunty!

Every night in my dreams I'm pregnant. The other night in my dream I gave birth and my husband was late and missed it. Is anyone else pregnant in their dreams every single night??

I've been pregnant in one of them, and I've certainly been having way more dreams than normal. Incidentally, in real life, I had a precipitate labour with DS and the MW didn't know what was happening, or believe me when I said the baby was coming. She didn't call my husband until it was too late so he missed the whole thing. It took us ages to deal with it and even now we feel sad about it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even in their dreams.

14 week scan today and baby is developing properly so far. Praise God. :hugs:

:happydance: Wonderful news!

In all of my dreams DH is being a complete jerk, or cheating on me... which is totally not him in reality- go figure. He always asks what he's doing wrong to make him seem so bad in my dreams...

24 hours until our 16-week appointment and gender scan. I'm so impatient. Praying baby will be the right size- I hope they'll still check the baby for general signs of health, and not just the gender since it's at the doc's office! (I'd be thrilled with either- health is my huge concern right now! DH wants a boy, but I think a daughter would instantly have him wrapped around her finger.)

Good luck SC!

I had my 16 wk appt yesterday, found out we are team :pink: !!! I am beyond excited!!! I have 3 boys and 1 girl now, and I'm not gonna lie, I was really praying for a girl!! Fortunately, even my boys want a girl, lol. Only myself and my DH knows, we are going to do a small gender reveal party this weekend. I also have my 20 wk anatomy scan on aug 27th. Hoping she's still a girl then, lol.

Sorry about the length of that multi-quote ladies! We just moved and I've been without proper internet for 3 days so a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to everyone for the moving tips. It's been relatively straightforward, and DS has been wonderful. He got a bit upset and grumpy yesterday, but its a big change for a little one so I've tried to be patient and understanding. I'm just glad that now we're settled I can go back to giving him loads of attention because the poor wee boy has watched far too much tv recently (I'm normally so strict!).

Does anyone else ever get a really sore vagina? I've had pains on and off throughout this pregnancy (almost like a lightening bolt...nice, right? :nope:), but today it honestly feels as if someone as kicked me really hard right there every time I move my right leg...so, so painful!

Man, the things I end up talking about on here!

I saw my midwife yesterday, she wasn't too concerned over the blood sugar drop, especially when I told her I had barely eaten anything that day. I had just never had one like that before.

I don't really have lightening crotch, but my lady bits are sore, but not too bad. It could definitely get worse, though, lol.

:happydance: Congratulations on your baby girl! That's amazing news; so happy for you! I'm glad all was well with the blood sugar stuff too. Maybe my emergency chocolate is enough to do the job!

Ttc_lolly - please can you change my due date to the 29th January. Thank you x

Congratulations on another girl luvspnk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"